- Zip Code based validation of product deliveries available
- Whitelist/Blacklist zip codes
- Display estimated delivery date and time
- Custom product availability/unavailability messages
- Custom zip code check label and button
- Multiple predefined date formats
- Multilingual support
- Compatible with Magento 2 Delivery Date Scheduler
Magento 2 Zip Code Validator
Our Magento 2 zip code validation extension makes it easier for your customers to check the availability of products to particular addresses through the process of Magento 2 post code validation. Further, you can optimize your checkout process by giving your customers an idea about the delivery date and time of the orders with our zip code validator. This transparency helps in increasing your customers’ trust and satisfaction. Features like customization of availability/unavailability messages, zip code check label and button text, and more make the shopping experience all the way more engaging. To take the ordering process one step further, you can pair it with Magento 2 Delivery Date Scheduler that lets your customers choose delivery date and time.
Zipcode Validator is compatible with –
Community Edition: 2.1.* to 2.4.2* Enterprise Edition: 2.2.* & 2.4.*
Yes, we do provide the installation service. You can tick the installation service checkbox while purchasing.
All our extensions are 100% open source. You can customize the extension except the file containing our license code.
Yes, we do customize the extension and app as per your need. This requires extra effort and estimation.
Zip Code Validator along with Delivery Date Scheduler would let merchants give an option to their customers to select delivery date as well in areas where product delivery is available.
We don’t provide a free trial period for the Magento 2 Zip Code Validation extension. However, we provide you with 90-day free support and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Additionally, you can get free lifetime updates with your extension. For any feature customization, you can get our assistance in the 90-day free support period. We can help you make your extension fit your business requirements with required customizations in the extension.
Points to Note
- Zip Code Validator is also compatible with another extension Delivery Date Scheduler.
- Delivery Date Scheduler lets you manage delivery date selection based on availability checks done using zip code validator.
- Community Editions: 2.1.* to 2.4.2*
- Enterprise Editions: 2.2.* to 2.4.*
- Compatible with Magento Community Edition 2.4.7-beta1 and php 8.2
- Compatible with Magento Community Edition 2.4.6 and php 8.2
- Compatible with Magento Community Edition 2.4.5 and php 8.1
- Minor Bug Fix
- Added Compatibility with the Magento 2.4.2
- Added provisions to import / export zip code rule with with csv
- Zip code rule suggestion by recent search and saved addres
- Added zip code search report functionality
- Added Compatibility with the 2.4 Magento.
- Other Minor Bug fixes
- Magento 2 Zip Code Validator is Released.