Software procurement is a rather complicated process. In a standard scenario, it goes through a number of touch points before and after the buying process. As a brand, we aim to make this process smoother and provide up to 30 days of money back for majority of our products.
Given below is our Refund Policy:
- If any substantial evidence is available to us that points towards “Copyright Infringement” of our product(s), you will be subjected to legal procedure and we will not be able to conduct any business with you until resolved. No refunds will be provided in such instances.
- While integrating our products in your ecosystem, if there are any conflicts with third party software or tools, we certainly aim to resolve these conflicts amicably. Please note that any additional development required to resolve these conflicts will be chargeable and whether to process the refund or not will be subjected to our discretion.
- The cost for installation and the customizations are non-refundable.
- In an instance where we have already processed refund for a given product and the customer chooses to buy the same product ever again in the future, there will be no refunds for the following instances.
- ‘Change of Mind’, ‘Purchased for Evaluation’, ‘Purchased by Mistake’, and ‘Product No Longer in Use’ are not valid reasons for the refund.
- Do bring this to our attention if you have purchased an incorrect version (i.e. the version of the framework) of the product than the one you require. In most cases, we will provide a compatible package and you will be ready to go live. However, our Magento products are an exclusion from this list. In the event of Magento 1 and Magento 2 products, you would require to make another purchase of the correct version at a discounted price.
- Our Data Integration products have a unique use-case, and there will be no refunds for these products under any circumstances.
- You may or may not have the sufficient expertise to use the Product soon after you purchase. We provide user manuals, technical videos (optional), and technical demo (optional) to help you get comfortable with the product.
While Handling Your Complaints:
- If you face any issues while using our products, you must allow enough time and information to fix the issue; failure to provide such information and without your cooperation, it is not possible to fix them.
- Once we receive your issue, we would require 4-5 business days to resolve your issue. We encourage your support to fix these issues as we would need details for the exact nature of the issue and the access of your staging/development store along with the login credentials (Admin, FTP, SSH, etc).
- We provide up to 30 days of money back period for all of our products in order to ensure the functionality of the product in your ecosystem. As long as you share the issues within this period and we find that the product is malfunctioning, corrupt, or does not work as described in the extension page (based on the version you have purchased) and our support team is unable to fix your issue within a timely fashion, we will process the refund once we have the same requested in an email.
- We expect the customer to deactivate the license and destroy all the copies of the product(s) from the servers, the purchase confirmation emails, and if there are any other copies elsewhere. If the customer chooses not to do so and continues using the product(s), he/she will be subjected to clause 1(a) of the cardinals.
Purchases with One Time Payments
Any purchase made on www.appjetty.com where the product license is validated through one-time payment fall in this category. We will process full refund against the amount paid for the price of the product. The amount paid against the cost of installation, support and additional domains will not be refundable.
Purchases with Monthly Subscriptions
If at anytime during your first month of using our service you are dissatisfied, please contact us. We will try our best to address your issue, provide a workaround or give a timeline for a solution that will meet your needs. If you are not satisfied, we will gladly offer you a FULL REFUND for your purchase. Please note, that this will only be subjected to the first monthly payment, and all the other subsequent payments will fall into (3.d) Auto Renewals Policy.
Purchases with Annual Subscriptions
www.appjetty.com does not force you into an annual subscription as a condition to use our products/services. We prefer to give you the flexibility to choose. In exchange for you signing up for an annual upfront commitment, we offer you a significant discount over the already-low monthly subscription cost.
If at anytime during your first 30 days using our service you are dissatisfied, please contact us. We will do our best to address your issue, provide a workaround or give a timeline for a solution that will meet your needs. If you are not satisfied, we will gladly offer you a FULL REFUND for your purchase. Please note that the annual subscription includes the cost of 10 monthly payments and gives two months free at the end of 10 month period.
c(1) In an instance, you raise an issue outside the 30 days of money back period for products purchased on annual subscription, we will provide the refund on pro-rata basis for the remainder of the period of the subscription. In order to claim the refund, it is crucial that you submit your issue within the first 30 days from the date of payment. We will consider the refund period from the start date of the month until the end of the subscription period.
For your convenience, your monthly and yearly subscriptions will be auto-renewed until you cancel the service. Every time before your subscription auto-renews, we will send an email specifying the amount that will be charged to your credit card/PayPal account. Similarly, after each renewal, we will send you a receipt via e-mail specifying the amount that has been deducted along with the next renewal date and next renewal amount.
We know that sometimes customers forget to cancel an account they no longer want until it has already been charged. That's why you can cancel your monthly/annual subscription even after five business days of your renewal date. We will process FULL Refund (Last Payment Only) in the event we receive communication from your official email address in 5 business days of the auto-renewal payment date. If you fail to update us within this time frame: (1) For Monthly Payment - we will cancel your subscription so the auto-renewal cycle will be canceled with no refunds for payments already processed. (2) For Yearly Payment - The clause 3.c(1) will be applied in its entirety after 5 business days of receipt of the auto-renewal payment.
- Purchases with One Time Payments
|Product Type||Money Back Period|
|Magento (One Time Payment)||30 Days|
|Monthly Subscription||30 Days + 30 Days Trial*|
|Annual Subscription||30 Days + 30 Days Trial*|
|Suite, Sugar, WordPress Products with One Time Payment||30 Days|
|Odoo Products Data Integration Products||No Refund Policy|
*TapCRM and Survey Rocket has 30 Days Free Trial.
AppJetty conforms to strict ISMS guidelines and it is an ISO 27001 registered company. AppJetty is committed to providing distinguished support and set customer experience standards above par. While we maintain these standards, we are equally focused to protecting our copyrights.
We welcome any advice or suggestion to improve our products!
Please note that the above Refund Policies may change from time to time. AppJetty reserves the right to modify these policies at any time.