You are requested to go through our Support Policy before initiating any complaint.
It can be difficult to work around extensions of different technologies. So if you have a difficulty related to a particular technology, we would advise not to come up with a support ticket. You can visit the official website of that specific technology and find all your answers related to that technology.
Issues Due to Version Change
We understand that there can be issues due to the version change of a particular technology. It is often observed that whenever there are such upgrades, its structure goes through drastic changes and can lead to destroying your extension. During such times, we will try our best to help you at the earliest. However, it takes longer than expected sometimes. So we would request you to be patient and wait until we get to the bottom of the problem and fix the issue.
Secure Credential Management
AppJetty Support team might ask for FTP and Admin Panel details from you. We ask for these details as we need to go through your product (extensions/add-ons) to understand, identify and find a solution to your problem. During such times, we would want you to trust us as we have been working with the customer service industries for over a decade and maintain good records. Your data remains absolutely confidential and we never share your details with anyone at any point of time.
Once we close your request, we completely delete the records of your credential from our database.
Chargeable Support Services
AppJetty provides 3 months of free support for all the paid extensions/plugins. As a part of our support services, we will answer questions related to our products, fix the errors/bugs and make sure that our product work exactly the way we have promised it should.
There’s no free support for customizing our product to make it compatible to your business needs. So for a support of such nature would be chargeable.
When there is a bug, error, flaw or failure in your live system and it leads you to get an unexpected result, we consider it as the error of AppJetty. However, if the bug is not because of AppJetty and is a technology bug; then we would charge a fee to fix that error, failure, mistake or bug.
Issues Faced During the Purchase
Payments made on www.AppJetty.com could sometimes fail or remain in a pending stage.
Payments could fail due to the following reasons:
- You accidentally entered incorrect credit/debit card details like name on the card, card number, CVV, 3D secure PIN and expiry date. In case of an American Express card, your transaction could fail if your billing address pincode is incorrect.
- The card details you provided are no longer valid or need to be updated.
- Your bank is going through an outage.
- You accidentally closed/refreshed the page or pressed backspace while the transaction was being processed by your bank.
- The connection between www.AppJetty.com and your Bank failed due to some technical issues and the transaction couldn't be completed.
- Your card may be blocked for online transactions.
- You might be using a card that is not accepted on www.AppJetty.com currently.
In any of the above cases, you may get in touch with our Support team for the reversal of your Payment. Alternatively, you may also get in touch with your bank or payment provider and request for the reversal.
Note: If your payment is still processing, you will see a "We haven't received payment confirmation from your bank or credit card yet". In such cases, do not attempt paying a second time unless you're sure that your payment failed. If you accidentally pay twice, we'll refund your extra payment within a few days.
AppJetty Support team will ensure that your money is not withheld at our end and will provide support in getting your withheld money back into your account. In case you wish to proceed with your purchase, you may require to initiate the transaction again in most such occurrences.
If you want support from us or need to report bugs, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help you resolve the problem at the earliest. AppJetty processes weekend emails on the next Monday (GMT+5:30) at the beginning of the week. We get back to the emails with our replies within 48 hours. However, it might take longer than that if we are backlogged. So we request you to have patience and we’ll definitely get back to you.
Before Reporting a Bug or a Query
We might not be able to answer "How Do I…?" extension/addon/plugin customization question. So (extensions/modules) customization questions. If you need help with customizing and modifying your product, we would request you to visit the Developers’ community or Community Forum of that particular technology wherein other customers offer help and feedbacks.
We request you to read the ‘User Mannual’ of each of our extensions and plugins and also find the link to the documentation and video tutorial for each one of them. (if available)
For more questions, you can visit the FAQ page related to each product and it is sure to help you.
Our Free Support Services do not include the following:
- Installation of the purchased extension (Chargeable)
- Compatibility check between the technology and other software packages
- Integration of the purchased products
- Error correction caused during buyer installation
- Error correction caused during buyer software upgrade
- Modules/themes customization
- Product integration troubleshooting
- Performance optimization and tuning
- Third-party developer’s consultation
- Product version update with different module or theme
Before you submit a ticket, always remember to:
- Give your order id
- Provide your website URL
- Mention the name of the product
- Give details about the Product Version
- Provide complete information about your issue
- Provide screenshots of the error
- If you have installed other extensions, mention about them
- Kindly note that we are unable to provide support through remote desktop or screen sharing means. In order for us to resolve your queries, we would kindly request you to share the required login details to provide access. You may choose to create a temporary password to provide this access.
Feel free to get in touch with us anytime during the live chat. If you have any issue pertaining to the module or any technical query, feel free to write to us - email@example.com. In case of a detailed query pertaining to the cost of customization or any other sales related inquiry, get in touch with us anytime - firstname.lastname@example.org
You can chat with us during the below given hours:
Monday - Friday 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM IST | 1:30 PM - 5:30 PM IST
In case we do not respond promptly on the chat, please leave us a message or email us and we’ll get back to you.
We have the rights to bring changes to the above given Support Policy without any prior notice.