Australia Post Parcel Send For Magento 2
Why Use AppJetty’s Magento 2 Australia Post Parcel Send Extension?
Automated Shipping Processes
Configure your settings once and you can automate your label printing & shipping process through Magento 2 Australia Post Parcel Send Shipping Extension. No need to go to the Australia Post Parcel Send website every time to dispatch shipments or create/print labels on customers’ parcels.
Save Time & Efforts
Manage your shipments with ease using Magento 2 Australia Post Parcel Send and save the time and efforts spent in managing the shipments. This plugin comes with several features that enable you to deliver the shipments to your customers with utmost ease!
Save on Label Costs
Using Magento 2 Australia Post Parcel Send, you can save your labels for future purposes. Which means, you need not print the labels each time you want to attach them to the parcels. This helps you save a lot on the printing costs incurred from time to time.
Shipping Methods Management
AusPost Shipping Integration
Set Charge Codes
Define Shipping Methods
Manage Shipping Methods
If you want your customers to choose from different Australia Post Shipping Methods, you can integrate your website with Australia Post Shipping (Shipping Type Management with Charge Code for Parcel Send).
Magento 2 Australia Post Parcel Send enables you to set charge codes for all the 3rd party shipping methods and submit the consignments through Australia Post Parcel Send for Magento 2.
Magento 2 Australia Post Parcel Send enables you to activate the different types of shipping methods for your customers to choose from.
Frontend Address Validation
Magento 2 Australia Post Parcel Send enables you to validate address of the users while the order is placed. Your customers can get the list of suggested cities based on the state and pin-code entered.
Enable Free Shipping
Select Shipping Methods
Minimum Order for Free Shipping
Manage the shipping methods displayed on your e-store frontend using Magento 2 Australia Post Parcel Send extension. Using this feature, you will be able to provide free shipping method to your users.
With this Magento 2 Australia Post Parcel Send Shipping Extension feature, the admin can now manage the free shipping methods displayed on the website.
Manage Article Type
Create Custom Articles
Create Consignment and manifest
Generate Parcel Send Labels
Generate Return Labels
It is possible to define various articles with parameters like Weight (Kgs), Height (cm), Width (cm), Length (cm) while generating the shipments.
Magento 2 Australia Post Parcel Send also facilitates the Admin to create customized articles for a single shipment. They can use custom presets for articles that will automatically calculate the weight and dimension of the selected order.
The Consignment Management feature enables the Admin to take care of all the consignments and check out their details. They can also perform different actions, create consignments and generate shipments in bulk.
Create consignments based on articles and start the process of sending them for the Label Printing through Magento 2 Australia Post Parcel Send. Once the consignment is created manifest for the particular consignment will be created automatically.
As soon as the consignments are submitted, it is possible for the Admin to generate the Parcel Send labels for them. They can also create and download labels for the bulk consignments.
After the submission of consignments and generation of labels, Admin can generate return labels for consignment. To do so, they need to submit the return label request of the consignment. Magento 2 Australia Post Parcel Send enables the Admin to generate and download the labels for bulk consignments.
Manifest Summary Report
Manifests get generated automatically as soon as you submit a consignment to Parcel Send. So, no more doing tedious tasks. You can select multiple orders to add to a single manifest. For overview, you can get a manifest summary report of the generated manifests directly from our Manifests grid.
Points to Note
- Configuration settings like address, API Key, Username and Password must be valid as per eParcel Account.
- Submit consignment to eParcel system after verifying all the consignments details.
- To get contract rates, required services must be enabled in Merchant’s Australia Post Business Account.
- We will be using an intermediate database on our server to store the required details.
- Community Editions
2.1.* to 2.4.2*Enterprise Editions
Secure & Stable
- Allows auto address validation for domestic shipping address
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements
- Added Compatibility with the Magento 2.4.2
- Other minor bug fixes and small enhancement.
- Other minor bug fixes and small enhancement.
- Provided an option for the Mass Shipment generation to Australia Post
- Provided an option for mass shipment label generation
- Enhanced manifest management
- Provided an option to mass change shipping method
- Dispatch manifest directly
- Other minor bug fixes
- Provide the Magento 2.3.0 Support in the module.
- Provide the default weight configuration.
- Added Provision to display only configured shipping methods to the customer at checkout.
- Added option to provide free shipping for the configured shipping method based on the order subtotal condition.
- Improve the address validation with accurate city suggestion and added validation message to inform user.
- Auto create the product dimensions attribute when the module is installed and auto bind the dimensions in the module to make it easy to configure.
- Refresh rates instantly while changing the address and update the shipping total in checkout.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Bug Fixes reported by the users.
- Added Latest eParcel contract rates changes that provides accurate shipment charges including all surcharges like fuel charges.
- Added New testing API support.
- Added provision to hide shipping method from the frontend and you can change shipping method with article type and ship with our module.
- Improved Address validation feature.
- Added Handling fees feature.
- Magento 2 Australia Post eParcel has been Released.
Fantastic App! Exactly what we needed.
A great and must-have app for Parcel Send customers. Every issue we came across when setting this up was resolved quickly and the staff at AppJetty are extremely professional. Many improvements have been made along the way. This app saves many hours by automating processes and a one-time payment without needing a subscription is perfect!
Great Customer Service
Have received great support from the app jetty team as we upgraded to the newest version of this app. Highly recommend!
Reduces Manual Work
I am very satisfied with the extension as it has significantly reduced manual work for my team which can now be diverted towards other more productive tasks. Must have for businesses using Australia Post for their shipments.
Aus Post is a really helpful service and this extension takes full advantage of it. Their official partnership with Aus Post was the reason that this extension worked seamlessly with my site.
It becomes easy to manage our shipments. No extra time needed.
Great user experience!
AppJetty has really useful extensions for my store and I use plenty of them, but this was a cherry of top of the cake. Extremely useful. And if I ever had any issue, they solve it immediately!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the purpose/benefit of this extension?
You have been submitting the orders in the form of manifest/consignments to Australia Post eParcel manually. This extension helps to make this process automated where you just need to enter your account information, submit the orders to be shipped, receive labels and do much more. You will be able to manage everything from your Magento store.
What versions of Magento is Australia Post eParcel Extension compatible with?
The current Australia Post eParcel Extension is compatible with: Magento 2 Community Edition: 2.1.* to 2.4.2*
I want to enable extension in more than one domain, how can I do that?
We provide license key for two domains: One, live and the second one for development/testing URL. If you want to use the extension on extra domains, kindly purchase license key for the same. You can review the license key information on all our product page under section: "I have one Magento Installation with".
How to install this extension?
This extension includes installation service; hence you do not need to worry about the installation process. Our Magento Certified developers will take care of it.
Which account do I require to use this extension?
You need to have Australia Post eParcel business account to use this extension. You can create one from here: https://online.auspost.com.au/eParcel/. Apart from this, you need to have an account here: https://developers.auspost.com.au/ register for shipment tracking and label printing.
Is this extension a SaaS based solution?
Yes, it is a SaaS based solution.
Are there any extra costs involved apart from the prices you have conveyed?
The additional costs will be charged by Australia Post eParcel to generate the labels for your order.
Would you help with the configuration part if it turns out to be troublesome?
Yes of course, we would be always happy to assist you!
Do you have refund policy?
Yes, we do have “30-day money back” guarantee from the date of purchase. You can refer to our refund policy here: https://www.appjetty.com/refund-policy.htm.
Which label layout support is given for printing shipment labels?
Our extension supports A4 label layout (A4-4pp and A4-1pp) and A6 label layout (A6-1pp) for parcel post shipping method and A4-3pp, A4-1pp for express shipping methods.