Language Translator For Magento 2
How Can Magento 2 Language Translation Extension Help?
Translate Product Details
Language translator extension for Magento 2 enables you to translate product details, product categories, product reviews & CMS pages in multiple languages. Choose the categories you need to translate and the extension will implement the translation effectively.
Search & Translate
Get over the prolonged process of searching and translating the content you want. You can search and translate any string of content into your preferred language.
No need to go about translating the content of each field and category. Magento 2 language switcher extension helps you to make the most out of “mass translation” option and translate content for multiple store fields at once.
Magento 2 Language Translator – Feature Highlights
Manage Language Translator Settings from Admin Panel
- Be in control of the content you want to translate.
- Choose the text for translation button.
- Admin can decide where he wants to enter Google API key to translate the data.
- Manage the Daily Quota for translation and Set a Safe limit for the same to avoid the errors during translation.
- Manage language translation i.e. language translated to and language translated from.
- Decide the text type fields for Products, CMS Pages & Categories that you need to translate.
- Set a Batch Size for the products to be translated along with that calculate the estimated characters to be translated.
Translate Product Details from one language to another
- You can translate general product information like Product name, Description and Short description with the help of WYSIWYG editor.
- Translate Meta Details like Meta Title, Meta Keywords and Meta Description.
Translate CMS page details from one language to another
- Translate CMS page details like Page Title and Content Heading. Select store view for which data needs to be changed and translate it into the language of your choice.
- Change Meta Keywords along with Meta Description of a product.
- If you select multiple languages, the translate button will allow translation that is set on the default configuration.
Translate Store Reviews to Any Language
- Admin can translate any review for any store with our Magento 2 store language translator extension.
- The review will be translated and shown for the selected store.
- Select specific store view and change the language of review for that store.
- If multiple languages are selected, Translate button will allow translation that is set on the default configuration.
Search Strings and translate them to any Language
- With our Magento 2 Multilingual Extension, you can search for a specific string and translate it to any language.
- Through the AppJetty Translator tab, Admin can go to ‘Search String & Translate’ option. Thereafter, he can search for any string from the store and translate it from allowed locales on the store. They can also translate its predefined language from its configuration option.
Translate different categories at once into your preferred language
- Through Magento 2 Store Language Switcher, admin can translate categories of products to any language for any of the stores.
- You can select the store and language of translation and the categories will be translated by CRON processes.
Translate Products, CMS Page Data, Static Blocks, Product Reviews with Mass Translation Option
- Save the time spent after translation by translating multiple items of the product page through Mass Translation carried out by CRON processes.
- Select multiple products, CMS Pages, Page Static Blocks, Reviews provided by customers and translate them using the Magento 2 Multi Language Translator.
Points to Note
- Google API key must be defined to translate the data.
- Module is developed with magento's default theme only.
- Google API key is chargeable, not free. Find pricing details here https://cloud.google.com/translate/v2/pricing
- When the extension is enabled, translate buttons for Review and CMS blocks will be added automatically.
- This Magento extension is compatible with Magento 2, is 100% bug-free and optimized for best performance.
- Community Editions
Free 3 Months
Free 6 Months
Highly Secure &
- compatible with magento 2.2.3
- Made module compatible with "Magento2.2"
- Bug fixing for magento2.1.9 version
- Mass Translation of products will be carried through CRON only for Community Edition: 2.1*.
- Set Daily Character Limit for the translation and Set a Safe Limit to be kept during translation.
- Calculate number of characters for product based on the attributes selected.
- Magento2 Language Translator is Released.
Excellent extension and support
This is a nice time saver for multi stores.Extension works perfectly and support is patient.
Recommend extension. it work perfect :)
recommend extension. it work perfect :)
The extension has a powerful vocabulary in different languages. Earlier I was preferring getting the content done in various languages by linguists but then came across this extension and saved a whole lot of money and efforts.
The translator is easy to setup and I was almost surprised by the level of accuracy it maintains in so many languages. If you are looking for a translator extension for your site, I will definitely recommend this one. It’s one of the best in the lot.
This is your gateway to a effortless multilingual store. The extension pretty much manages the biggest task of such stores by efficiently translating the website content into various languages. I am totally impresses with this linguistic extension. Surely Recommended.
Stitch in time
This Magento 2 product language translator extension is a great time saver! It offers mass translation for multiple store fields all at once. Thanks to AppJetty, now I can concentrate on expanding my business.
Language translator offers great templates and options for my Magento 2 Store. I can easily edit the translated information and help my customers understand my products better. Kudos to the developers!
Even translates Meta Details
It’s amazing how this language translator for Magento 2 store helps me in translating Meta details too! Now I can work around SEO activities easily and get a good rank on Google Search Engines.
Accurate and Swift
It supports almost all languages and contributed significantly to the success of my multi lingual store. It would have been difficult to manage such large chunks of content but the extension facilitated it swiftly by translating categories in bulk.
Yes, I will say magical. I recently opted for a multilingual store to reach our more customers. The translation part was worrying me for quite a time when AppJetty team suggested me this extension. Past experience with the company immediately made me try out this one and I am a happy customer as always. Cheers to AppJetty!
Easy yet feature rich
Liked its simplicity and affluences in features it provides. Try it at least once if you own a store and need an exclusive language translator.
Right Fit To A Magento Store
It is helping me and my business a lot. Almost all languages are available! Good to go with this.
This translator made it so much easier for customers to know about my products in multiple languages. My customer base has been reached a level higher, in fact across the world now. And I am happy serving them all. Thanks to Biztech & its Magento team.
What Magento versions is Language Translator compatible with?
The current Language Translator extension is compatible with: Community Edition: 2.1.*.
Is Google API free of charge?
No, Google Translate API is not free, it does charge as per below URL: https://cloud.google.com/translate/v2/pricing
I want to enable extension in more than one domain. How can I do so?
We provide license key for two domains: one live and one for development/testing URL. If you are to use the extension on extra domains then kindly purchase license key for the same. You can review the license key information on all our product page under section: "I have one Magento Installation with" Please review @ https://www.appjetty.com/magento2-language-translator.htm
Do you provide installation service?
Yes, we do provide the installation service. You can tick the installation service checkbox while purchasing or can transfer $25 to our PayPal account email@example.com later on.
Can I edit the extension?
All our extensions are 100% open source. You can customize the extension except the file containing our license code.
What if I get an error message after the installation of extension Or 404 Error Page not found, after installing extension?
No need to worry. Just clean the cache, log out of your Magento admin panel and login in again.
Can you customize the extension and app as our store needs?
Yes, we do customize the extension and app as per your need. This requires extra effort and estimation.
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes, you can refer our refund policy @ https://www.appjetty.com/refund-policy.htm. We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 15 day money back guarantee.
How can I set up Google API Key for translator?
Please follow below steps to obtain Language Translator Google API Key: i. Open this URL and the follow the instructions https://cloud.google.com/translate/v2/getting_started ii. Also if you have not made payment yet, please configure billing address and make payment as well.https://console.developers.google.com/project/dulcet-outlook-747/settings?authuser=1 iii. Once you are done with payment you will need to generate API Key again. Note: You do not need to enter anything in setting referral allowed while going through API Key steps in your Google account. Keep that empty. Without making payment and setting up billing information API key will not work. You will need to take care of below things while you generate API Key from Google. i. You have not make payment then please configure billing address and make payment as well. ii. You do not need to enter anything in setting referral allowed while going through API Key steps in your Google account. Keep that empty. iii. Without making payment and setting up billing information, API key will not work.
I am not able to use this extension.
Please make sure that Mycrypt PHP extension is installed on your server. Please review @ https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bz8GI5_TTsiwX2xTMjUtMmpCaEU/edit
Will this extension translate all of the different types of attribute? i.e. Drop down, text box etc.
Currently it supports translation of text fields and text area fields only.
Extension Shows Error Message Popup while in use. What should I do?
Please try obtaining correct key from Google API and then try to check. It should work fine.
I am not able to see extension at my product grid.
If you are using any customized grid or third party extension for the same, then this will require further customization and effort estimation. Please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Access Not Configured. The API is not enabled for your project, or there is a per-IP or per-Referer restriction configured on your API key and the request does not match these restrictions. Please use the Google Developers Console to update your configuration." What is the solution for this error?
It seems that you have not configured API details properly in your Google account. Once it will be done, API will work for the extension. You will need to set up billing details for this API to have this enabled.
Error: Daily Limit Exceeded. How to get rid of this error?
It seems billing process is pending for your Google API, so it is returning this type of error. You can check your API key @ https://www.googleapis.com/language/translate/v2?key=AIzaSyCqsNEcevsjyPK9g7hCQKPBBOgSKEK-f9k&q=hello%20world&source=en&target=de
How to translate CMS pages and static blocks?
The CMS page and static blocks can be translated in two ways: mass update and individually. 1. Mass Update i. Select the CMS pages to be translated to a particular language from the grid. ii. Choose "Translate selected CMS page" from actions drop down. A "Translate To" drop down will appear to choose the language. iii. Select the desired language for translation and click on "Submit". 2. Individually i. Open any of the CMS page in edit view. The fields will have "Translate" button beneath them. ii. The language for translation can be changed by changing the store view. NOTE: The steps described above will only translate the fields selected in the configuration for "CMS page Translate Fields"
How to use mass update feature for products?
It's a matter of few clicks! Go to Catalog → Manage Products. You can mass translate the products for all store or select a specific store view and then proceed. Select the products to be translated and choose "Translate Selected Products" from the actions drop down. Thereafter, choose the desired language for translation and click on "Submit". NOTE: The steps described above will only translate the fields selected in the configuration for "Product Translate Fields"
Is there a way to translate categories?
Yes. You can translate categories individually as well as by mass update. 1. Mass Update i. Go to Biztech Translator → Manage Translations → Mass Category Translate. ii. Select the categories to be translated, choose the language and click on "Bulk Category Translate". 2. Individually i. Go to Catalog → Manage Categories and select the category to be translated. ii. The fields will have "Translate" button beneath them. The language for translation can be changed by switching the store views. NOTE: The steps described above will only translate the fields selected in the configuration for "Category Translate Fields"
Is it possible to translate any random word from our store?
Yes, you can translate the strings supported by your store locale settings. Navigate to Biztech Translator → Manage Translations → Search String & Translate. You can enter the string, select the options and it will show the search results. You can pick the one to be translated, open in edit view and translate.
I got this error "Exception #2 (ReflectionException): Class Biztech\ModuleName\Helper\Data does not exist". Any clue?
This is possible when "Data.php" file of our extension is not uploaded properly. Please try uploading the file again from below path: /app/code/local/Biztech/ModuleName/Helper/Data.php You can also ask your server admin to white list this file to prevent any further issues.