- Configure N number of stores in Store Locator
- Curbside pickup option on product page and check out page
- Search for stores within your radius on map
- Select preferred date and time during checkout
- Set business hours from backend with easy time slider
- Show available stores on the product page
- Compatible with MSI Support in v2.4 and above.
Magento 2 Store Pickup and Locator Extension
Magento 2 Store Locator and Pickup brings with it the ease for your customers to locate stores and pick up their products. With the help of Magento 2 Store Locator and Pickup extension you can allow your customers to select the store, date, and time of their choice.
As a business owner you can show your working days and hours to your customers. Your website admin can make all the necessary changes from the backend easily. Without any hassle, configure multiple stores and provide locations of multiple stores and pick up to your customers.
Why Should You Use AppJetty’s Magento 2 Store Pickup and Locator extension?
Once you integrate our Magento 2 Store Locator and Pickup with your website’s backend you will have full control over it. Add, edit, delete multiple stores regardless of their location easily. Going further, show them on the map and make it easy for your customers to locate it.
Nearby Store Search
From the backend, admin can enable a nearby search option on the basis of a defined radius. This will allow customers to search you on a map in a defined radius, locate you, get direction to the location and pick up their product. Everything with just a few clicks!
Provide your customers the ease to place an order online via your website and choose in-store pickup. They can select their particular location, date, and time. Once it's done they can come at the dedicated date and time and pick up their products from the store.
To get an API Key you can use these quick start steps from https://developers.google.com/maps/gmp-get-started#create-billing-account.
Places API is for getting location based suggestions, you can disable it from our extension if not needed and also you can choose not to enable Places API from google console itself.
Not completely, but it provides $200 credit free for monthly usage. Get more information on pricing from here: https://cloud.google.com/maps-platform/pricing/.
Yes, you can enable / disable store pickup date or time selection based on the store.
Yes. you can enable a pickup store for a specific website or storeview as well.
Points to Note
- Module uses Google Maps and it requires you to have a Google Maps API key.
- Google Places API services are optional in our module if you want to use you can enable/disable this as per your preferences.
- Store Pickup and Locator extension is compatible with 2.3 and 2.4 versions.
- For Magneto 2.4 you can use the native source as a pickup location and use the default magento pickup flow.
- You can enable/disable pickup date or time slot based on each store availability.
- Minor Bug Fix
- Added Compatibility with the Magento 2.4.2
- Magento 2 Store Pickup and Locator is released