StarTrack Shipping For Magento 2
Why Use Magento 2 StarTrack Shipping
Contract Based Rates
As the extension always fetches contract-based rates from StarTrack, merchants do not need to update anything if the shipping rates are revised.
Buyers will have real time shipping rates for the selected destination. They can opt for the most appropriate shipping service from the available options.
Customize all aspects of the extension like shipping method name, default value for package dimensions, rates,etc.
Title of your Choice
- Pick a name of your preference for the title of the shipping method displayed in the front end. Make it easily identifiable by your customers.
- Admin needs to enter address details for StarTrack shipping including Address Name, Suburb, State code and Post code.
- Admin has provision to create custom attributes for “Length”, “Width” and “Height” and assign them accordingly.
- Shipping rates won’t be displayed for incompatible product dimensions, in that case admin can set an error message to make the customer aware of that.
- Admin can enter product dimensions including weight for each product individually. Hence the calculation for each product will be precise.
Points to Note
- You can generate StarTrack Account from below URL: https://developers.auspost.com.au/
- Customer should have one’s account in developer account for Australia post in order to connect with Startrack API interface.
- Need to enter API Key, username, password, and mode for the API
- Module is developed with magento's default theme only.
- To use this extension, kindly register at StarTrack and obtain the API key. Please refer https://www.startrack.com.au/user-admin/request-registration/. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call up at 1800 028 361.
- Shipping facility of Star Track is currently available only within Australia.
- Community Editions
2.*, 2.1.*, 2.2.*
Secure & Stable
- Enhanced extension to support customer-based contract rates.
- Magento2 StarTrack Shipping is Release.
Amazing user experience!
Great solution for my Magento store. Very easy to use as well!
Go for it
If can easily go for it without thinking about it too much. The product is worthy and worth the cash that you put into it. You will definitely feel the difference within your shipping process after you get the extension.
To say the least, it is a good product overall. It might not have over the board features but does exactly what it claims too, and that too efficiently and without glitches.
Getting live shipping rates is extremely important for ecommerce stores to reflect exact prices at the time of product orders. The extension has proved to be really helpful for my store by directly fetching live rates from the StarTrack official site, without having to check manually.
No more updating shipping rates
Star Track Shipping is a Magento 2 live shipping rates extension that enables me to merge live shipping rates from the StarTrack Website to my Store. When there are changes in the rates on the website, it automatically gets updated on my store. And I think that’s fantastic!
Easy to manage
My magento store could easily inculcate all the features of StarTrackShipping due to this magento 2 extension. The customers love live shipping rates option.
My business is a mid-size business hence not much technical staff to manage everything but the extension proved to be so easy to use that I barely have to ask for any help. After the registration everything has been running smooth.
Commendable user interface
It eliminates the need to update delivery rates by directly getting revised rates from StarTrack. As promised by Biztech staff, there were no hidden costs. I will recommend it to all business using StarTrack as their courier services.
Ease of management
It lets me display what I want. On the checkout page I can offer the shipping services that’s feasible for my store, can add surcharge to the shipping charges, and set different shipping rules for different products. These features had helped significantly in managing shipping for my store.
The extension directly fetches the rates from StarTrack enabling my store to display exact rates to customers. When customers know they are seeing the actual prices while browsing, they are more confident about buying products. Works wonder for my store!
I believe in customizing everything for my store according to requirements and I love this extension because it lets me do so. From the names of shipping methods to adding additional charges on the front end, it lets me do everything the way it suits my business.
What versions is StarTrack Shipping compatible with?
The current StarTrack Shipping version is compatible with: Community Edition: 2.1.* , 2.2.*
I want to enable extension in more than one domain, How can I do so?
We provide license key for two domains: one live and one for development/testing URL. If you are to use the extension on extra domains then kindly purchase license key for the same. You can review the license key information on all our product page under section: "I have one Magento Installation with". Please review @ https://www.appjetty.com/magento2-startrack-shipping.htm
I am not able to get start track rates.
Please make sure that you have entered exact details of your account like API Key, username, password, and mode for the API. Admin needs to enter address details for StarTrack shipping including Address Name, Suburb, State code and Post code.
Will this extension pull the contract rates from Startrack on the basis of product weight and dimensions?
Yes extension does fetch contract rates from Startrack on the basis of product weight and dimensions.
Is there any limit on min/max weight or dimensions? As much as I know Startrack do not take weights in decimals, so will this extension round the weight to the nearest integer?
No, currently there is no limitation for the same. If product weight will be in decimal then also it will continue to calculate rates. Startrack only shows the warning but it does count and return rates even weight is in decimal.
How to get API key for StarTrack?
To obtain the StarTrack API key, kindly shoot an email to email@example.com or make a call to 1800 028 361.
I got this error "Exception #2 (ReflectionException): Class Biztech\ModuleName\Helper\Data does not exist". Any clue?
This is possible when "Data.php" file of our extension is not uploaded properly. Please try uploading the file again from below path: /app/code/local/Biztech/ModuleName/Helper/Data.php You can also ask your server admin to white list this file to prevent any further issues.
How many domains can I use with single licence purchase?
AppJetty provides 1 primary domain and 1 sandbox domain with a single licence. The sandbox domain will be deactivated at the end of the 30 days trial. In order to get this validity extended, kindly contact AppJetty support.