Why Use Star Track Shipping
Contract Based Rates
As the extension always fetches contract-based rates from StarTrack, merchants do not need to update anything if the shipping rates are revised.
Buyers will have real time shipping rates for the selected destination. They can opt for the most appropriate shipping service from the available options.
Customize all aspects of the extension like shipping method name, default value for package dimensions, rates, etc.
Display Shipping Method
- Easily configure multiple shipping methods from the Magento backend to be displayed on the front end to provide users with the right information.
- Admin needs to enter address details for StarTrack shipping including Address Name, Suburb, State code and Post code.
- Admin has provision to create custom attributes for “Length”, “Width” and “Height” and assign them accordingly.
- Shipping rates won’t be displayed for incompatible product dimensions, in that case admin can set an error message to make the customer aware of that.
- Admin can enter product dimensions including weight for each product individually. Hence the calculation for each product will be precise.
Points to Note
- You can generate StarTrack Account from below URL: https://developers.auspost.com.au/
- Customer should have one’s account in developer account for Australia post in order to connect with Startrack API interface.
- Need to enter API Key, username, password, and mode for the API
- Module is developed with magento's default theme only.
- To use this extension, kindly register at StarTrack and obtain the API key. Please refer https://www.startrack.com.au/user-admin/request-registration/. You can send an email to email@example.com or call up at 1800 028 361.
- Shipping facility of Star Track is currently available only within Australia.
- Community Editions
2.1.* to 2.4.2*Enterprise Editions
- Minor Bug Fix
- Added Compatibility with the Magento 2.4.2
- Added Compatibility with the 2.4 Magento.
- Other Minor Bug fixes
- Minor bug fixes and small enhancement.
- Magento 2.3.* Support
- Added Latest Contract rates API support
- Added Provision to display configured shipping method to the customer at the checkout.
- Auto create the product dimensions attribute at the time of installation and auto save dimensions feature to make it easy to configure.
- Refresh rates instantly while changing the address and update the shipping total in checkout appropriately.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Enhanced extension to support customer-based contract rates.
- Magento2 StarTrack Shipping is Release.
The current StarTrack Shipping version is compatible with:
Community Edition: 2.1.* to 2.4.2*.
We provide license key for two domains: one live and one for development/testing URL. If you are to use the extension on extra domains then kindly purchase license key for the same. You can review the license key information on all our product page under section: "I have one Magento Installation with".
Please review @ StarTrack Shipping For Magento 2
Please make sure that you have entered exact details of your account like API Key, username, password, and mode for the API. Admin needs to enter address details for StarTrack shipping including Address Name, Suburb, State code and Post code.
Yes extension does fetch contract rates from Startrack on the basis of product weight and dimensions.
No, currently there is no limitation for the same. If product weight will be in decimal then also it will continue to calculate rates. Startrack only shows the warning but it does count and return rates even weight is in decimal.
To obtain the StarTrack API key, kindly shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or make a call to 1800 028 361.
This is possible when "Data.php" file of our extension is not uploaded properly.
Please try uploading the file again from below path:
You can also ask your server admin to white list this file to prevent any further issues.
AppJetty provides 1 primary domain and 1 sandbox domain with a single licence. The sandbox domain will be deactivated at the end of the 30 days trial. In order to get this validity extended, kindly contact AppJetty support.