- Understand your inventory with product stock management
- Clear communication & management of all Suppliers
- Take quick actions with our purchase orders management
- Improve customer service with Sales Orders management
- Understand your inventory with a Log of Inventory Records
- Comprehend your sales data through Interactive Charts
- Stay updated 24/7 with Push Notifications
Magento 2 Inventory Management Software
MageMob Inventory – a Magento 2 Inventory Management Extension helps you seamlessly manage different aspects of your store inventory along with the store backend from desktop and mobile.
Its exclusive features include:
- Management of suppliers
- Management of purchase orders
- Management of inventory log and product stocks
Our ‘source management’ module is compatible with Magento Inventory’s default source management module that they offer for MSI 2.3 and above. For MSI 2.3 or below, we offer the ‘warehouse management’ module. Further, you can manage sales orders, customers’ details, customers’ reviews, get insights with sales reports, and more. If you are looking for a 100% native app that can help you streamline your Magento store inventory, MageMob Inventory is a perfect fit!
Why Should You Use MageMob Inventory?
Inventory on Finger Tips
Easily track and monitor the inventory with MageMob Inventory Mobile App. Manage your stock updates, orders, sources (warehouses for 2.3v and below), suppliers, major store operations and more on your fingertips through the Mobile App.
Generate reports of different products and supported currency based on store’s sales & customer modules’ data. Magento 2 Inventory Management Extension gives you in-depth reports to manage various facets of all your stores.
Efficient Supply Chain
Manage all the aspects of your supply chain and more with our Magento 2 Inventory Management Software. Improve your supply chain efficiency by getting stock updates in real-time on your mobile phone.
Smart Stock Tracking
Track the movements of your stock from anywhere with our MageMob inventory’s inventory log feature. Get updates of stock inflow, outflow, and insufficient stock to streamline all your supply chain operations.
Real-time Inventory Management
Create unique barcodes for your products and get inventory count in real-time by scanning a particular barcode. No need to physically count inventory over and over again.
Mobile App Support
No need to be stuck on your desk anymore. Efficiently handle your inventory and supply chain operations from a single mobile app. Track, view, edit, and add inventory right from your mobile phone.
How Does MageMob Inventory Work?
Click the button below and take a look at the flowchart displaying how MageMob Inventory works.
Yes, you need to install the MageMob Inventory Extension on Magento 2.
Yes, the app is available for both Android and iOS operating systems. You can download it from the respective stores.
Yes, you can upgrade it by paying the remaining balance amount.
Yes, we do provide the installation service on our Magento 2 Inventory Management extension. You can tick the installation service checkbox while purchasing the product. If you have already purchased the product you have to navigate to your Account and then purchase the Installation Service.
All our extensions are 100% open source. You can customize Magento 2 Inventory Management extension except the file containing our license code.
No need to worry. Just log out of your Magento admin panel and login in again.
Yes, we do customize the extension and app as per your need. You can contact our Support Team from here.
Yes, you can refer our refund policy. We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 30-day money back guarantee.
AppJetty provides 1 primary domain and 1 sandbox domain with a single license. The sandbox domain will be deactivated at the end of the 30 days trial. In order to get this validity extended, kindly contact AppJetty support.
No, to scan product’s barcode and search, you can get ultimate version of the product.
Please ensure that you are using the correct username, password and URL. You can get the correct URL to enter by following the below mentioned steps:
i. Login to your admin panel.
ii. Go to Store → Configuration → AppJetty → MageMob Inventory.
iii. Look for “Store Base Url QRcode” and scan it with your device.
iv. This will show you the URL to be entered while signing in the app.
Note: If you have set “Add Store Code to URLs” to “Yes”, then kindly add the store code to the URL to login with the app. You can check the setting at following path:
System → Configuration → Web → URL Options → Add Store Code to Urls
Please ensure that you have granted required permissions for the app. To enable permissions, please go to Settings → Apps → MageMob Inventory → Permissions and enable all required permissions to make the app work properly.
You will receive the following notifications based on your back-end configuration:
i. Order Notification
ii. Customer Notification
iii. Review Notification
iv. Low Stock Notification
Yes, you can provide the notification message for new order, customer registration, and review of the product.
This is possible when "Data.php" file of our extension is not uploaded properly.
Please try uploading the file again from below path:
You can also ask your server admin to whitelist this file to prevent any further issues.
No, once you install our extension, a default warehouse will be created and you need to assign every product to that warehouse, or warehouse will automatically be assigned only when you will save the products.
Yes, we have a module called “Inventory log” which will provide you the following information:
i. Product SKU (which product’s quantity has been altered)
ii. System action (quantity has been altered using which action)
iii. Action type (quantity has been increased or decreased)
iv. Product’s quantity before and after the action
v. Processed date
Pending products will enlist the products which are Out of Stock and you need to order them from supplier to get them back in stock.
Pending orders will be the list of orders which are backordered and you need to purchase from supplier to fulfill the sales orders.
Yes, as we allow partial delivery, single PO can have multiple SR.
Yes, you can select multiple suppliers at the PO generation at a time. But PO for multiple suppliers will be generated separately.
No, purchase invoice will be created per purchase order.
Points to Note
- One of the most feature rich inventory management solutions for Magento 2.
- Products in all the modules of MageMob Inventory will only be visible if they are assigned to the website selected while purchasing the Extension.
- Limit of the quantity of product to be out of stock is configured from Magento admin.
- In Pending orders, only those sales orders will be displayed which are placed from the store/website selected at the time of purchasing Extension.
- Default warehouse will be added automatically on activation of MageMob Inventory.
- Community Editions: 2.0.* to 2.4.*
- Enterprise Editions: 2.2.* to 2.4.*
- Minor Bug Fix
- Added Compatibility with the 2.4 Magento.
- Magento 2.3 compatibility for iOS.
- Manage Multiple image upload while edit/create a product
- Added "Today's Filter" and "All Store View" Filter in the Dashboard and Charts Module.
- Compatible with 2.3.3 Magento version (Including android mobile app)
- Minor bug fixes
- Compatible with Magento's Version 2.3.3 (Excluding Mobile Application)
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Compatible with Magento's Version 2.3.0 and 2.3.1 (Excluding Mobile Application)
- Added Multi Website / Store Support for Orders
- Compatible with Magento's Version 2.2.7
- Manage Products (Add/Update)
- Manage Customers (Add/Update/Delete)
- Manage Sales Orders
- Manage Reviews
- Developed Android & iOS App for MageMob Inventory
- Minor UI Updation
- Notification functionality
- Bug Fixing
- Compatible with Magento's Version 2.2.5.
- Compatible with Magento's Version 2.1.10.
- MageMob Inventory Magento 2 is Released.