- Automatic geolocation/Geolocation based redirection
- Easily switch store view and currency
- Display and customize redirect popup message and style
- Set up redirection rules based on individual countries
- Add countries or IP for exceptions
- Restrict site access to visitors from certain country or IPs
- Allow manual store and currency switching
- Analyze redirection data
Magento 2 Geolocation Redirect
Magento 2 Geolocation Redirect is a powerful, feature-rich extension that lets you expand your reach to customers by redirecting them to language-specific domains through geolocation to connect with your brand better. You can set the redirection priority by defining certain conditions and redirect your customers to a particular store view out of multiple store views.
You can stay on top of your store security by blocking malicious traffic from certain IPs or visitors from restricted countries with the geolocation auto-detect feature. By allowing for manual switching of store view and currency for customers, and customizing Magento 2 Geolocation Redirect popup messages, you can easily enhance your customers' experience. You can also restrict certain IPs or countries from getting redirected by configuring it into the store backend. Analyze redirection analytics to get better insights into customers’ behavior and make sales plans accordingly.
Why Should You Use Magento 2 Geolocation Redirect?
Localize your store content for customers from various countries through redirection to language-specific domains with Magento 2 Geolocation Store Switcher. Allow for manual switching between currencies and store views in real time for better customer experience.
Enhanced Customer Engagement
Tap into customers’ localized experience by customizing Magento 2 Geolocation Redirect popup message and picking an engaging popup design from the available pre-defined popup styles for enhanced experience.
Enhanced Store Security
Block malicious traffic by blacklisting certain IPs or visitors from certain countries from your store backend and keep your store security intact. Set a default page (or HTTP 403 error page) to display to the visitors blocked by their IPs or countries.
Yes, we do provide the installation service. You can tick the installation service checkbox while purchasing the product or you can navigate to your Account and purchase the Installation Service from there.
Yes, you can refer our refund policy. We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Yes, we do customize the extensions and apps as per your needs. For any kind of customization, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Extension is compatible with the following editions: Magento Community: 2.1.* to 2.4.2* & Enterprise Editions: 2.2.* to 2.4.*
You would require creating a rule with the store view, it will redirect users to the store view based on the country they are from. Store views are configured with country specific currency and the language.
Yes, you can do this by disabling the option under admin configurations.
Points to Note
- Magento GeoIP Redirect is compatible with Magento Language Translator Extension.
- Extension works in integration with Maxmind for location accuracy.
- Minor Bug Fix
- Added Compatibility with the Magento 2.4.2
- Added Multiple GeoIP redirect popup and dynamic popup message
- Added block IP and country feature to restrict access
- Manual Store/currency switch
- Automatically download/delete MaxMind Database
- Added exception IP/URL in rule to exclude redirection
- Analyze redirected and blocked user details
- Other Minor Bug fixes
- Added Compatibility with the 2.4 Magento.
- Other Minor Bug fixes
- GeoIP Redirect Magento 2 is Release.