Australia MyPost Shipping for Magento 2
Our Magento 2 extension in an ideal tool and a must have for all the e-store owners in Australia. You can easily manage bulk shipping orders by generating CSV and importing the same in MyPost panel. This extension seamlessly works and is easy to integrate without any hassle of API. You can add custom rates by simply uploading a CSV.
- Easy to use for non-technical e-store owners
- Generate Shipment CSV for Orders
- Master Configurations to reduce the repetitive tasks
- Shipment Tracking
- Parcel Creation with attributes like weight, country, postal code, price, etc.
- Everything in control of the Admin
- International & Domestic Shipping Configuration
- Custom Shipping Rates can be added using a CSV
- Multiple Shipping Options
Why use our Australia MyPost Shipping for Magento 2?
- A growing business needs proper organization of all the aspects including shipping and returns. This extension lessen your burden by streamlining your shipping process.
- It is a perfect extension for the entrepreneurs who are looking to expand their business in Australia.
- Keep your customers informed about their orders with our shipment tracking feature.
- An extension that adds value to your customer experience by streamlining your shipping process.
- With this extension, you automate the tedious parts of your shipment process and control the necessary parts like rates, parcel creation, etc.
- You can add custom shipping rates from the backend keeping in mind variable costs. In this way, your customers pay reasonable charges for shipping.
- MyPost Business follows specific guidelines for some fields that you can refer from here.
- Product units of measurement used in our extension are Kg/Lbs/Grams for Weight and Length, Height and Width in cm.
- We’ve used item wise packaging for parcel creation for your magento orders. Based on the order items, you can create a parcel with the appropriate weight and their best fit dimensions for the parcel.
- Our extension skips the product which does not satisfy the Mypost maximum single package weight as it won’t be shippable with the MyPost.
- Other minor bug fixes and small enhancement.
- Added Compatibility with the 2.4 Magento.
- Other Minor Bug fixes
- Minor bug fixes and small enhancement.
- Australia MyPost Shipping For Magento 2 is Release.
The extension enables you to customize the modules in the backend according to your requirements. It is extremely user-friendly and I love it!"
I want to enable the extension on more than one domain. How can I do That?
We provide license key for two domains: one live and one for development/testing URL. If you are to use the Magento 2 Australia MyPost Shipping Extension on extra domains, kindly purchase license key for the same. You can review the license key information on all our product page under section: "I have one Magento Installation with" Please review @ https://www.appjetty.com/magento2-my-post-shipping.htm.
I have added the multiple domains for the extension, but still cannot enable them. Why so?
After adding the domains, you need to activate the extension on the domain using the same license key.
Do you provide a demo?
Yes, you can view the demo details and video of Magento 2 Australia MyPost Shipping Extension on our store page.
Do you provide installation service?
Yes, we do. You can tick the installation service checkbox while purchasing or can transfer $39 to our PayPal account [email protected] thereafter.
Can I edit the Magento 2 Australia MyPost Shipping extension?
All our extensions are 100% open source. You can customize the extension except the file containing our license code.
Can you customize the extension as per our store needs?
Yes, we do customize the Magento 2 Australia MyPost Shipping Extension and app as per your need. This requires extra effort and estimation.
The "Support" period for my order has run out. How do I extend it?
Go to "My Account" and look for "Support" and "Upgrade" tab in the left menu. It will have the support service for your orders. You can add them to cart and checkout.
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes, you can refer our refund policy @ https://www.appjetty.com/refund-policy.htm. We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 30-day money back guarantee.
How many domains can I use with single license purchase?
AppJetty provides 1 primary domain and 1 sandbox domain with a single license. The sandbox domain will be deactivated at the end of the 30 days trial. In order to get this validity extended, kindly contact AppJetty Support.
Which versions of Magento 2 are compatible with Australia Post Shipping Extension?
The current Australia Post version is compatible with: Community Edition: 2.2.*, 2.3.*.
Does your extension work with Grams or Kilograms?
Yes, Magento 2 Australia MyPost Shipping Extension works fine for grams, kilograms and LBS as well. We have provided configuration for the same units.
What if I do not want to set product dimensions for all products (Height, Width, and Length)?
We have a provision in Magento 2 Australia MyPost Shipping Extension for you to set default height, width and length from admin and it remains same for all products. Also, if any of your products has dimensions, first it will give priority to that product's dimension and secondly to default configurations.
How to change the shipping method title?
You can change the shipping method title from System → Configuration → Sales → Shipping Methods → Australia MyPost Shipping → Title.