Advance Shop By Brand / Manufacturer For Magento 2
Why Use Magento 2 Advance Shop By Brand
Easy Brand Identification
It allows your customers to identify the product brand available on your store easily due to the logo display.
Makes Shopping Easy
It will help reduce their shopping efforts and time and also provide an improved shopping experience.
This extension can be enabled on multiple stores also in case you are running more than one store.
Filter Products By Brand
- The extension allows merchants to filter products by brands in the left/right sidebar in the category pages.
- You can add the brands menu to the front end and let your visitors see the required brand with its products just in one click.
All Brands Page
- The Shop By brand Extension for Magento 2 allows you to create a separate page containing all existing brands in alphabetical order with pagination.
Dedicated page for each brand
- Brand with its logo, description and associated products will be displayed on the dedicated brand page.
- The new release allows you to display selected brands as “Featured” in the form of block or slider.
- You have a possibility to define the priority of every manufacturer or brand, so the most important ones will be displayed first. If the priority is not set up, manufacturers will be sorted in the order of creation.
Hide Brands without Products
- If you enable this option, then brands without product will not be displayed in the front end. Moreover, you can also hide brands if all it's products are out of stock.
Search by Brand (Brand dropdown in search bar)
- Customer can search products from particular brand by selecting that brand in the search bar.
Brand logo on Product view page
- Brand logo can be displayed on product page with clickable link to the brand page.
- Brand slider can be displayed on the list page by configuring in the admin section.
- No need to manually add sitemap for brand. The configuration in the admin will fulfill this requirement.
Custom Attribute for Brand
- Admin can select attribute from the dropdown to which manufacturer data is to be imported. Thus, does not need to enter manually.
- Suppose you create another store and add a new store view, then the entire data is copied to the store view except manufacturer. So to copy that this re indexing is provided. In case brand URLs are deleted, then on re indexing this will create new URLs.
More from same brand
- If you are viewing a product from some brand, then it shows more products from that brand. It will randomly show six products max.
Points to Note
- Useful for seller marketplaces with multiple sellers.
- Module is developed with magento's default theme only.
- Free support for 3 months and free upgrades for 6 months.
- Extension comes with 15 days money back guarantee.
Secure & Stable
- Bug Fixing.
- Magento2 Advance Shop By Brand / Manufacturer is Release.
Nice management of brands
We deal in manufacturers that produce different kinds of merchandise. The extension helps in displaying brands on the front page and dedicated brand pages with select merchandise available. In brief, the display it facilitates is very sorted and easy to navigate!
The brand logos displayed on the front page gives an appeal to the website along with an attractive information plate. Customers immediately know what all brands we offer and are diverted to product pages with a single click. Works great for out shoe store!
Multi Store Convenience
My company runs multiple stores and it helps very much to have this extension as it can be enabled in multiple stores. We have tried many extensions for our stores but very few offer this option with seamless performance. Recommended!
It’s much more than a filter. There are so many options to customize your store. You can showcase all brand logos in one page, or products from one brand on specific pages. There are a lot of features you can play with and make your store more attractive!
Improved Shopping Experience
It makes shopping quick and enjoyable for the customer and adds to customer satisfaction which happens to an extremely important point to consider for any business. I recommend the extension to every store dealing in multiple brands.
It is better that customers know beforehand about the availability of a specific brand rather than spend so much time on searching in vain. A fruitless session often shoo away customers and many of them never return. Advance Shop by Brand/ Manufacturer is a smart option to go for instead.
Maintains customer loyalty
Some customers are loyal to particular brands and manufacturers, you just can’t force other products on them or else you lose potential buyers. This extension helps you reaching that point by efficiently filtering brands according to customer requirements and choices.
People are increasingly moving to ‘brand’ shopping and simply following the old way of displaying products wouldn’t do anymore. The extension proved to be really helpful in displaying branded products and arranging them into lists and pages.
It’s an all in one extension that not only lets your customers search for products of specific brands but also adds sitemap for SEO purposes. The pagination and featured brand option also helps to a great extent.
Which Magento version is Advance Shop by Brand compatible with?
The current Advance Shop by Brand / Manufacturer version is compatible with: Community Edition: 2.0.*.
Is it mandatory to add brand values to the attribute?
Yes, you need to add the brand values as explained to create brands.
I am not able to see extension on my website or checkout or cart page.
If you are using any custom theme, then please make sure that extension is installed in custom theme directory. You can refer the steps in user manual.
Does extension allow assigning the manufacturer to a product through the manufacturer manager or through the product page?
This extension allows admin to assign manufacturer to a product through the product page.
The images for brand logo are different sizes. How to even them at front end?
There is a configuration called “Image Resolution” where you can specify the height and width of logo to be displayed at front end. Kindly click the “Clean Cache” button to see the change.
I don’t find any value in the “Select Manufacturer” field while adding the brand. Any clue?
Kindly make sure that you have populated the brand values in the attribute and selected that attribute in the configuration.
I got this error "Exception #2 (ReflectionException): Class Biztech\ModuleName\Helper\Data does not exist". Any clue?
This is possible when "Data.php" file of our extension is not uploaded properly. Please try uploading the file again from below path: /app/code/local/Biztech/ModuleName/Helper/Data.php You can also ask your server admin to white list this file to prevent any further issues.
How many domains can I use with single licence purchase?
AppJetty provides 1 primary domain and 1 sandbox domain with a single licence. The sandbox domain will be deactivated at the end of the 30 days trial. In order to get this validity extended, kindly contact AppJetty support.