Quotation Manager For Magento 1
Why Should You Use Quotation Manager?
You can now keep the prices of bulk orders discreet. Admin can feel free to provide a quote based on the proposed quantity of order.
Magento quote extension makes it extremely easy for you to manage entire bulk order quotation process online.
Admin can receive regular updates about every action that takes place in the quotation process through an email.
Quotation Manager – Feature Highlights
Hassle-free Submission of Quote
- Magento request a quote module provides your customers with a stress-free interface to submit their quote for products available on your store. Not just that, they can also write comments for each product as well as the entire quote and also request for a proposed total.
Email Notifications on Every Step
- Magento Quotation Extension ensures that you and your customer receive an email for every action that takes place during the quotation process. This way, not a single aspect of your business deal will be missed.
Clear Quote Management
- With the help of our Magento quote to order module, you can manage the details of all your quotes received, communicate with your customers and accept/reject the received quotes from your store’s admin panel.
Keep Complete Control
- Magento proposal extension enables you to set a threshold for quantity and price of the products. If the requirement is not fulfilled based on the set limits, the quote can’t be submitted.
Auto Coupon Code Generation
- Once the quote is finally approved by the admin, a coupon code is automatically generated based on the discount. The coupon code is then sent to the customer via email.
Points to Note
- Useful for B2B ecommerce businesses taking bulk orders.
- Free support for 3 months and free upgrades for 6 months.
- Extension comes with 30 days money back guarantee.
- Module is developed with magento's default theme only.
- Community Editions
1.5.0.*, 1.5.1.*, 1.6.0.*, 1.6.1.*, 1.6.2.*, 1.7.*.*, 1.8.*.*, 1.9.*.*
Secure & Stable
- Bug Fixed.
- Quotation Manager is Released.
It’s great for bulk orders when you don’t want to announce the prices publicly. Also, as the process is swift, you can save your store from losing customers due to slow decisions.
Quotation based businesses can have a hard time getting online orders but this extension makes it super easy to quote prices and then enables the business to swiftly reply back and mutually decide on the price. So, surely an easy ecommerce for such businesses.
For wholesale businesses, quotation of prices and reaching to the ultimate price can be a long process. Quotation Manager streamlines the process and makes it a quick job making buying and selling a swift business. Recommended to similar businesses.
Through quotation manager, I can manage product order quote, go through accepted quotes, rejected quotes and take a decision easily. Thank you AppJetty for this extension!
Quotation manager extension by AppJetty offers glitch free quote submission facility. I love the interface as it makes it easy for me to connect with my clients.
Effortless quote management
Order proposal management was never easier. I can provide quote and see whether the client has accepted it right on my store. No need of going back and forth.
Give quotations easily
Initially, I used to put the prices for bulk orders on my website. But thanks to Magento Quotation Management Extension, I can keep the price discrete and provide quotes according to the requirement of my customers.
This extension is what I was looking for! I have a B2B site and was looking for a way to transfer my quotation and negotiation process online. The product works well and the support is excellent.
Can the quotation module be purchased separately?
Yes, you can buy this module separately for your Magento website.
How this module work?
You can refer the page @ www.appjetty.com/magento-quotation-manager.htm which explains the work flow in the form of graphics.
Will I be notified when a customer submits the quote?
Yes, an email will be received on the recipient email address entered in the configuration.
Is it possible to allow quote submission only for higher product quantities?
Yes, the admin can set product quantity threshold so if the customer enters quantity less than the threshold, then the quote would not be submitted.
Can the customer provide their own price in the quotation?
Yes, we have given provision in the "Add to Quote" page to specify their own price.
Is it possible to negotiate with the customer before finalizing the quote?
Yes, there is an option called "Message" where you can communicate with your customer and finalize the quote.
How can the customer view the status and detail of their quote?
There is a provision in customer's account where he/she can refer the quote details. The customer just needs to login on your store.
Is it mandatory for the customer to be registered on our website prior to submission of the quote?
Yes. If the customer is not registered/logged in while quote submission, then a pop up will open to register/login.
The quote has approval from both customer and admin. What next?
After approval from both the sides, a coupon code will be auto-generated and sent to respective client. The client can use the coupon code while checkout and place order.
What if customer agrees for the quote, but admin has not yet approved? Will the coupon code still generate?
The coupon code will be generated only after final approval from admin.
I got this error "Fatal error: Class 'Biztech_ModuleName_Helper_Data' not found in /home/public_html/app/Mage.php on line 516". Any clue?
This is possible when "Data.php" file of our extension is not uploaded properly. Please try uploading the file again from below path: /app/code/local/Biztech/ModuleName/Helper/Data.php You can also ask your server admin to white list this file to prevent any further issues.
How many domains can I use with single licence purchase?
AppJetty provides 1 primary domain and 1 sandbox domain with a single licence. The sandbox domain will be deactivated at the end of the 30 days trial. In order to get this validity extended, kindly contact AppJetty support.