FedEx Smart Shipping For Magento 1
Why Use Magento FedEx Smart Shipping
Effortlessly integrate FedEx freight shipping services with your Magento store and manage everything from Magento dashboard.
Manage Shipping Rates
Provide live shipping rates of FedEx to your customers as well as configure rates if you don’t want to show live rates.
FedEx freight shipping module provides options to select delivery location, easily track shipments and manage pickups.
FedEx Smart Shipping - Feature Highlights
Live shipping Rates
- With Magento FedEx Live Shipping Rates Extension provide live shipping rates to your customers.
- With live rates let your customers be aware of the change in rates for the FedEx shipping method.
- With FedEx Smart Shipping configure the rates of the shipment for various allowed methods based on shipment weight and dimensions.
Manage FedEx Configurations easily via Admin Panel
- It will allow Admin to choose whether Holding of Goods at FedEx location is allowed or not along with allowing of FedEx pickup and Shipment Tracking via reference.
- Admin can manage whether shipping of Dangerous Goods, Alcohol or Dry ice is allowed or not.
Address Validation for Users as well as Admin
- Our FedEx Integration allows address validation for Users while placing any order. If there is a miss match for Postal code and City combinations user will be prompted with FedEx suggested locations. User can choose from those suggestions or can also checkout with added address.
- Admin can also change the address for the shipment and manage the conflicting address. If any address is not proper admin can change with FedEx suggested locations.
Drop at Location feature for Users
- With Magento FedEx freight shipping extension users will be able to choose if they want delivery at home or they’ll pick up the shipment from FedEx Location.
- User will be provided options for FedEx location points from where user will be able to choose the location feasible to them and the shipment will be dropped at that location.
- These chosen location will also be communicated to the admin in the order details where they’ll be able to see if Drop at Location is chosen by the user or not.
Track FedEx Shipments
- User will be able to track shipments shipped through FedEx post with FedEx Freight Shipment Tracking Extension.
- While creating a package admin will be able to add reference for shipment tracking based on which shipment will be tracked.
Manage ETD Type for the Shipment
- With Magento FedEx Shipping Extension manage ETD documents which are allowed for your Store.
- For ETD type admin will be able to add list of ETD types allowed through the store and choose from them while creating a package.
- While creating a package to add ETD type admin will have to add ETD Generation Source and ETD Type.
Manage FedEx Pickup for Your Shipments
- Admin will be able to set pickups for their store shipments manually as well as automatically.
- For automated pickup admin will just have to Create Pickup form the Order details and the pickup will be created.
- There is also option for creating pick up manually from FedEx. Admin will have to add necessary address details along with Package details and shipment will be generated.
Points to Note
- Dangerous goods and alcohol cannot be shipped together.
- ETD is only for international shipment.
- ETD will not work with staging account.
- Customer reference is not working with staging account.
- Module is developed with magento's default theme only.
- Community Editions
1.6.0.*, 1.6.1.*, 1.6.2.*, 1.7.*.*, 1.8.*.*, 1.9.*.*
Secure & Stable
- FedEx Smart Shipping has been Released.
It says what it does. I can now easily manage my shipments directly from the store backend instead of moving to the FedEx site every time. It directly reflects live rates which is a great ease given that you don’t have to keep cross checking rates at frequent intervals.
Easy to Use
All settings related to your consignments can be easily managed from your store’s dashboard. It has made things really easy for me as moving to the FedEx site for every transaction separately was getting a tedious task to manage.
It feels like the shipping is a part of one of your store features. Managing shipping couldn’t be more convenient. I will strongly recommend it to store owners with FedEx as their shipping partner.
Magento Fedex Freight Shipping Module is the best thing you can ever integrate to your Magento store. My customers can see the live shipping rates of Fedex on my store. Also, there are options for selecting delivery location, tracking shipments and managing pick ups. What more could you ask for?
Glad I purchased this
This Fedex Freight Shipping Extension helps me to manage all the aspects of shipping including shipment tracking, consignment pick up, management of Fedex configurations etc right from my store. I am happy that I bought this extension.
Easy to integrate
Magento Fedex smart shipping extension is extremely easy to integrate. Thereafter, one can manage all aspects of Fedex Shipping from your Magento dashboard. Totally worth investing in!
What versions is FedEx Smart Shipping compatible with??
The current FedEx extension version is compatible with: Community Edition: 1.6.x.x, 1.7.x.x, 1.8.x.x, 1.9.x.x.
I want to enable extension in more than one domain, How can I do so?
We provide our client access to 2 domains with license key. One for test domain and another for live. If you want to enable our extension in multiple domains, pls. purchase license key for the same. You can review license key on our extension page under section "I Have One Magento Installation With". Please review @ https://www.appjetty.com/magento-fedex-smart-shipping.htm
What is price of extension with installation service?
Basic price of the extension is $99 and Installation charge is $25. If you will purchase both then extension will cost you $124.
Is there a demo-shop available on how I can test and see the extension working?
Sure you can have the demo link from the product page.
Is this extension the same as one provided by default Magento?
Our extension extends the functionality of default Magento FedEx. In addition to the shipping rate calculation, it provides various more features like Shipment Tracking, Address Validation, Pickup Management, Drop at Location Management and many more..
How to get an account/register at FedEx?
You can register with FedEx on the link here.
How to configure this extension?
You can refer our user manual for more assistance on installation and configuration.
I got this error "Fatal error: Class 'Biztech_ModuleName_Helper_Data' not found in /home/public_html/app/Mage.php on line 516". Any clue?
This is possible when "Data.php" file of our extension is not uploaded properly. Please try uploading the file again from below path: /app/code/local/Biztech/ModuleName/Helper/Data.php You can also ask your server admin to white list this file to prevent any further issues.
How many domains can I use with single licence purchase?
AppJetty provides 1 primary domain and 1 sandbox domain with a single licence. The sandbox domain will be deactivated at the end of the 30 days trial. In order to get this validity extended, kindly contact AppJetty support.