Quick Maps For Dynamics CRM
Why Use Quick Maps?
Recognize Sales Regions
Know about your sales territories, analyze and manage prospects present at different locations and map your sale regions in detail.
Save Time & Efforts
Get detailed and organized routes to reach your prospects through route optimization. Save time, finances and efforts spent after meeting customers and prospects.
Analyze Sales Market
Spot the market geography patterns and know about the location of your sales prospects as well as ongoing trends through Heat Maps.
Quick Maps – Feature Highlights
Entity to Map
- Entity to Map feature comes of great help when you want to geocode the records that you have recently added. All you need to do is select the entity that you’re willing to map. You can also select the address fields with latitude and longitude for which geocode has to be generated. If/when the need be, you can update the latitude and longitude and manually geocode the record.
Plot CRM Records on Map
- As soon as you add legend with its view, records will get plotted in the map. Users have the facility to add different pins for different entities so that they can differentiate one record from another. Once you plot the records, you can also search the record based on its name.
- Generate heat maps through pins. It usually covers the entire region wherever the records are located. Based on color bifurcation, Heat Map highlights the areas where more records are located.
Reach Your Customer
- This feature displays multiple options with optimized route so that you can reach your customers easily. You just need to add the location of your customers. If you want, you can also get a printout of optimized routes with directions. You can also reverse or clear the directions whenever you want. Dynamics CRM map visualization cannot get better.
Save Map Definitions & Locations
- Save definitions and location in Quick-Maps Dynamics CRM so you don’t need to waste time in finding them at a later stage. You can also easily navigate to definition or location and manipulate them according to your requirement.
Assign the Customer
- You can assign a customer to a specific user or team so that they can coordinate amongst themselves and figure out their roles and responsibilities for each customer. The plugin also provides an option to add customer to the marketing list. Feel free to add customer to the current market list or create a new one.
Points to Note
- You need to generate the Google Geocoding API Key from https://console.developers.google.com/apis to view Get manually geocode in QuickMaps.
- AppJetty License authentication is required for the Plugin
- Works with Dynamics CRM 2016(version 8.0) and upper version.
- Dynamics CRM :
Dynamics CRM 2016(v8.0) and above
Free 3 Months
Free 6 Months
Highly Secure &
- Quick Maps is Released.
What versions of Dynamics CRM does the plugin support?
The plugin is compatible with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016(v8.0) and above (online and on-premises).
Can you customize the plugin as per my requirement?
Definitely. You can share your customization request at email@example.com.
Do you provide demo?
Yes, we do. You can view the demo by clicking on "Free Trial"
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes. You can refer to our refund policy by clicking on the following URL https://www.appjetty.com/refund-policy.htm.
Does it provide the facility to get geocode(latitude and longitude) from the address?
Yes, you need to click on 'Get Geocode' button in particular records.
Who can set default configuration settings?
Only System Administrator can set default configuration settings.
Can I view entity records based on their views from the QuickMaps?
Yes, you can view all the records as per their view.
Does it provide a way to generate geocode automatically for new records of a particular entity?
Yes, it does. You need to mark the checkbox in Entity To Map dialogbox.
Does it provide a way to generate geocode for all records?
Yes, it does. You can set cron and days. Cron will run and generate geocode for all mapped entities.