Calendar 365 For Dynamics CRM
Why Use Calendar 365 For Microsoft CRM?
Better Activity Management
Dynamics CRM calendar plugin helps you manage your activities better by giving a bird’s eye view of tasks that belong to you and your team members tasks. You also get to view activities that are related to accounts, contacts or related modules.
Using Dynamics CRM Calendar, you can view different activities based on day, day span, week and month formats. Since you also get reminders for all the tasks created in the calendar, you will never miss out on any deadlines.
Customize your Dynamics CRM Calendar Plugin and choose a view of your choice from List, Timeline, Gantt, Top Down and Agenda Views. Admin can customize the look of the tasks in the calendar as per their type or priority and manage tasks better.
- Users can create and manage multiple activities like Tasks, Appointments, Emails, Phone Calls, Letters, Fax, and Service Activities in the Dynamics CRM Calendar.
- Create and manage custom activities based on your choice.
- View every activity you have created along with their details.
- Manage attachments for activities like Email, Appointments, and Custom Activities with Dynamics CRM Calendar Plugin.
- View activities based on statuses including Open, Scheduled, Canceled and Completed.
- Go through activities related to contacts, accounts as well as other modules related to accounts and contacts.
- Users can get activity reminders through a notification few minutes before the activity is scheduled. The time to give reminders can be set by the admin in the Dynamics CRM Calendar Add on.
- As an admin, you can also send reminders for activities to your users through email.
Easy Customization of Activities
- Using AppJetty’s Dynamics CRM Calendar, the admin can customize the look of the activities like tasks, appointments, emails, phone calls, letters, fax, service activity, and custom activities by customizing their color.
- Admin can also set the color of the activities as per their priority of the activity.
- You can also manage the tooltip attributes for all the activities to be displayed on the Calendar using our Dynamics CRM Calendar Plugin.
- Manage holidays and set a default color which will get displayed in Calendar 365.
- From the configuration page, the user can select modules related to account or contact that he wants to include in the calendar.
Perform Different Actions
- Calendar 365 is one of the best Dynamics CRM Calendar Add Ons as it provides with the ease to share activities in which multiple resources are involved.
- Admin can also share activities with other users via email.
- You can reassign activities to other users or teams.
- Using Calendar 365, admin can convert activities like Tasks, Appointments, Phone Calls, Letters, Fax, Emails, and Custom activities to existing cases and leads.
- You can also convert Email activities into lead
- With Dynamics CRM Calendar 365, the user gets a list of daily and upcoming activities of the week and month in a tabular format.
- Users can perform various actions like copying records, exporting records in CSV, Excel/PDF formats and printing records.
- You can view and delete activities in our Dynamics CRM Calendar.
- Users can select and unselect activities based on their requirements.
- These activities can be a part of default CRM activities or custom activities.
- The List view in Calendar 365 provides users with a complete list of activities sorted by date and time.
- In addition, users can also view the calendar in list view based on day, week, month, or custom period formats.
- The Gantt View in AppJetty powered Calendar 365 provides users with a view in which the resources will be shown in top-down menu while the date range is shown horizontally. These resources can be anyone right from User or team members to Accounts or Contacts.
- In addition, users can also view the calendar in Gantt view as per day, day span, week, and month view with Dynamics CRM Calendar 365.
- Timeline View provides users with the facility through which they can get simple sequential overview of the Dynamics CRM Calendar - separated by day and resources. These resources can be user/team, account or contact.
- In addition, users can also view activities by day, day span, week, and month using Dynamics CRM Calendar 365.
Top Down View
- Through the Top Down view, you will be able to see a column per resource horizontally and time vertically. This will give you a simplistic view of activities. The resource can either be user/team, contact or account.
- You will be able to see calendar along with their activities by day, day span and week.
- Agenda view in Dynamics CRM Calendar provides users a sequential list glimpse along with grouping options for either other resources or by date as per the requirements.
- Similar to other views, you can go through Dynamics CRM Calendar 365 based on day, day span, week, and month view.
- Dynamics CRM Calendar enabless resources (users, accounts, contacts) to get a list of upcoming events based on day, week, or month.
Save Calendar Views
- Users can save their Dynamics CRM Calendar view in such a way that that it can be accessed easily as and when needed.
- Dynamics CRM Calendar saves user’s time as they do not have to plot the same activities again and again on the calendar and switch back to current view.
- Dynamics CRM Calendar Add-On allows users to print multiple views provided in the Calendar.
Points to Note
- While creating the activity in Calendar 365, user should enter Subject of the Activity along with the Start Date and End Date of the activity.
- Calendar 365 will synchronize activities directly with the ‘Activities Module’ in CRM.
- Enable popups from CRM side.
- Users must have rights to the activity entity.
- Clicking on the ‘Refresh’ button from Calendar 365 will refresh all activities in the calendar.
- Dynamics CRM :
Dynamics 365 v126.96.36.1991
Secure & Stable
- The name changed from All in One Calendar to Calendar 365
- Track/view & schedule customer activities related to Opportunity, Lead, Case, Quote, Sales Order & Invoice modules
- Added Contacts & Accounts as resources to manage customer activities
- Minor Bug Fixes
- UI Enhancements
- Added activity grid
- Added activity filtration
- Added activity export options
- Added service activity
- Functionality to save calendar, view calendar
- Functionality to convert all activities to opportunity
- Functionality to convert all activities to case
- Functionality to convert email activity to lead
- Functionality to share event details in email
- Functionality to re-assign event to user
- Functionality to delete event
- Multi Language Support
- Minor Bug Fixes
- UI Enhancements
- View Holidays for the specified country
- Receive reminders for the activities even through the Email Notifications
- Easily view the activities as per their statuses in All In One Calendar
- Create and Manage Custom Activities as per the need
- See all the Calendar Views in Day Span View as well
- Easily Share Activities like Appointments, Email, Fax, Letter, Phone Call and Custom Activities with related resources
- Easily Manage Attachments with activities like Emails, Appointments and Custom Activities
- All In One Calendar has been Released.
Huge time saver!
I am using this add-on for one of my clients who needed the ability to schedule resources in D365 in an efficient manner- every click counts. Since the Service Calendar is deprecated in D365 and my client felt that the Field Service module wasn't a good fit, we searched for a third party app that was configurable, easy to install and intuitive to use. Appjetty developers were fantastic to work with, they made several tweaks to their baseline product based on my client's requirements and provided us with an app which streamlined the scheduling process in D365.
The plugin in an efficient tool to integrate with your Microsoft CRM as the features let you manage your store functions in a much organized way and most importantly in a timely fashion.
The plugin helps in managing your tasks better by letting you customize your tasks on priority basis. I strongly recommend it to store owners who want a clear cut view of their team members’ ongoing tasks.
The most important feature is the notification for saved events which keeps your work timely and helps you reach deadlines without missing them.
Enhance the management capacity of your store by installing the All in One Calendar for Dynamics CRM as you can keep a constant watch on the tasks of your employees with the help of the plugin. It’s good product for store owners with Microsoft CRM.
What versions of Dynamics CRM are supported?
The plugin is compatible with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016(v8.0) and above(online and on-premises).
Can you customize the plugin as per my requirement?
Definitely. You can share your customization request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you provide demo?
Yes, we do. You can view the demo by clicking on "Free Trial"
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes. You can refer to our refund policy by clicking on the following URL https://www.appjetty.com/refund-policy.htm.
Who can set default configuration settings?
Only System Administrator can set default configuration settings.
Does it allow printing multiple views of the Calendar?
Yes, the plugin has the feature of “Print Calendar” by which you can print the calendar in the multiple views.
Does it allow creating an activity event from the Calendar?
Yes, the user can click or select timeline to create an event of any activity on the calendar.
Can I update an event from the Calendar?
Yes, you can update the event by dragging and dropping it in the calendar. It also allows resizing event time. A user can also open activity in CRM form by clicking on the event in the calendar.
Can I view activities based on their status from the Calendar?
Yes, you can view activities as per their status. The possible status of task can be: Open, Scheduled, Completed and Canceled.
Does it allow showing holidays in Calendar?
Yes, you can display the holidays in the Calendar of the country specified by the admin via Default Configurations.
How can I generate Google API Key for displaying Holidays?
To generate Google API Key for displaying Holidays in the Calendar, refer to https://console.developers.google.com/apis..
Does it provide a reminder of the activity?
Yes, the plugin provides the reminder of the activity through a notification.
Does it allow Activity Details viewing from the calendar?
Yes, you can view the activity details by hovering the mouse on the activity from the calendar.
Does it allow customizing the appearance of the activities to be displayed in the calendar?
Yes, the Admin user can customize the appearance of the activities to be displayed in the calendar as per the requirements.