All In One Calendar For Dynamics CRM
Why Use All In One Calendar For Microsoft CRM?
Better Activity Management
Manage your activities better with a bird’s eye view of your as well as your team member’s tasks with Microsoft Dynamics CRM calendar plugin.
Since you also get reminders for all tasks created in the calendar, you will never miss out on any deadline.
Super Admin can customize the look of the tasks in the calendar as per their type or priority and manage tasks better.
All In One Calendar – Feature Highlights
- Users can easily create and manage multiple activities like Tasks, Appointments, Emails, Phone Calls, Letters, Fax, and Service Activities in the calendar.
- Users can create and manage Custom Activities as per their choice.
- Users can also view each of the created activity in the calendar along with their details.
- Users can manage attachments for activities like Email, Appointments, and Custom Activities with this Dynamics CRM Calendar Add Ons.
- Users can view each of the activities as based on statuses like Open, Scheduled, Canceled and Completed.
- Users will receive a reminder of activity through a notification few minutes before the activity is scheduled. The time before reminder is shown, will be set by admin.
- Users will also receive a reminder for a particular activity through an Email.
Easy Customization of Activities
- Using AppJetty’s activity management calendar solution for Dynamics CRM, the admin can easily customize the look of the activities like Tasks, Appointments, Emails, Phone Calls, Letters, Fax, Service Activity, and Custom Activities in the calendar by customizing the color of the activities.
- Admin user can also set the color of the activities as per the priority of the activity with Dynamics CRM calendar control plugin.
- Admin user can also manage the tooltip attributes for all the activities to be displayed on the Calendar from the Dynamics CRM All in One Calendar plugin.
- Admin user will also be able to manage holidays and set a default color for them which will be displayed in All In One Calendar.
Perform Different Actions
- All In One Calendar is one of the best Dynamics CRM Calendar Solutions as it provides facility of sharing the activities in which the multiple resources are involved.
- Admins can also share an activity to other users via email.
- Activities can be reassigned to other users or teams.
- Using All In One Calendar, admin can also convert activities like Task, Appointment, Phone Call, Letter, Fax, Email, and Custom activity to case as well as opportunity.
- Email activities can also be converted to lead.
- With All In One Dynamics CRM Calendar, user gets list of daily as well as forthcoming activities for a week as well as month in tabular format.
- Users can also perform various actions like copying records, exporting records in CSV, Excel, and Pdf formats and printing records.
- Activities can be viewed in this Dynamics CRM Calendar and can be deleted as well.
- Users can now select as well as unselect all activities based on requirement.
- These activities can be default CRM activities or custom activities.
- List view of the All In One Calendar provides users a complete list of activities sorted by date and time.
- In addition, users can also view the calendar in list view as per the Day, Week, Month or Custom Period format with this Dynamics CRM Calendar Add Ons.
- AppJetty powered Dynamics CRM Calendar Add On Gantt view provides user a view of the calendar in which the team members will be shown in a top-down manner while the date range will be shown horizontally.
- In addition, users can also view the calendar in Gantt view as per the Day, Day Span, Week, and Month View with our Dynamics CRM All in One Calendar.
- Timeline view provides users a view in which they can view the simple sequential overview of the Dynamics CRM Calendar - separated by day and team members.
- In addition, users can also view the calendar in Timeline view as per the Day, Day Span, Week, and Month View with our Dynamics CRM All in One Calendar.
Top Down View
- Top Down view provides users the calendar in top down manner in which, a column per member will be shown on the horizontal and time on the vertical axis, and providing a plain view of activities.
- In addition, users can also view the calendar in Top Down view as per the Day, Day Span, and Week View.
- Agenda view in Dynamics CRM Calendar provides users a sequential list view with grouping options for either other members, resources or by date as per the requirements.
- In addition, users can also view the Dynamics CRM All in One Calendar in Agenda view as per the Day, Day Span, Week, and Month View.
- This Dynamics CRM Calendar allows users to get list of upcoming events for the day, week or month.
Save Calendar Views
- Now users can also save their Dynamics CRM Calendar view such that it can be accessed easily as and when needed.
- Dynamics CRM Calendar saves user’s time as user doesn’t has to plot same activities again and again on calendar and at the same time switch back to current view.
- Dynamics CRM Calendar Add On allows users to print the multiple types of views provided in the Calendar.
Points to Note
- While creating the activity in All In One Calendar, user should enter the Subject of the Activity along with the Start Date and End Date of the activity.
- All In One Dynamics CRM Calendar will synchronize the Activities directly with the Activities module in CRM.
- Enable popups from CRM side.
- Users must have rights to activity entity.
- Clicking on the Refresh button from All In One Dynamics CRM Calendar will refresh all activities in calendar.
- Dynamics CRM :
Dynamics CRM 2016(v8.0) and above
Highly Secure &
- Added activity grid
- Added activity filtration
- Added activity export options
- Added service activity
- Functionality to save calendar, view calendar
- Functionality to convert all activities to opportunity
- Functionality to convert all activities to case
- Functionality to convert email activity to lead
- Functionality to share event details in email
- Functionality to re-assign event to user
- Functionality to delete event
- Multi Language Support
- Minor Bug Fixes
- UI Enhancements
- View Holidays for the specified country
- Receive reminders for the activities even through the Email Notifications
- Easily view the activities as per their statuses in All In One Calendar
- Create and Manage Custom Activities as per the need
- See all the Calendar Views in Day Span View as well
- Easily Share Activities like Appointments, Email, Fax, Letter, Phone Call and Custom Activities with related resources
- Easily Manage Attachments with activities like Emails, Appointments and Custom Activities
- All In One Calendar has been Released.
The plugin in an efficient tool to integrate with your Microsoft CRM as the features let you manage your store functions in a much organized way and most importantly in a timely fashion.
The plugin helps in managing your tasks better by letting you customize your tasks on priority basis. I strongly recommend it to store owners who want a clear cut view of their team members’ ongoing tasks.
The most important feature is the notification for saved events which keeps your work timely and helps you reach deadlines without missing them.
Enhance the management capacity of your store by installing the All in One Calendar for Dynamics CRM as you can keep a constant watch on the tasks of your employees with the help of the plugin. It’s good product for store owners with Microsoft CRM.
What versions of Dynamics CRM are supported?
The plugin is compatible with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016(v8.0) and above(online and on-premises).
Can you customize the plugin as per my requirement?
Definitely. You can share your customization request at email@example.com.
Do you provide demo?
Yes, we do. You can view the demo by clicking on "Free Trial"
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes. You can refer to our refund policy by clicking on the following URL https://www.appjetty.com/refund-policy.htm.
Who can set default configuration settings?
Only System Administrator can set default configuration settings.
Does it allow printing multiple views of the Calendar?
Yes, the plugin has the feature of “Print Calendar” by which you can print the calendar in the multiple views.
Does it allow creating an activity event from the Calendar?
Yes, the user can click or select timeline to create an event of any activity on the calendar.
Can I update an event from the Calendar?
Yes, you can update the event by dragging and dropping it in the calendar. It also allows resizing event time. A user can also open activity in CRM form by clicking on the event in the calendar.
Can I view activities based on their status from the Calendar?
Yes, you can view activities as per their status. The possible status of task can be: Open, Scheduled, Completed and Canceled.
Does it allow showing holidays in Calendar?
Yes, you can display the holidays in the Calendar of the country specified by the admin via Default Configurations.
How can I generate Google API Key for displaying Holidays?
To generate Google API Key for displaying Holidays in the Calendar, refer to https://console.developers.google.com/apis..
Does it provide a reminder of the activity?
Yes, the plugin provides the reminder of the activity through a notification.
Does it allow Activity Details viewing from the calendar?
Yes, you can view the activity details by hovering the mouse on the activity from the calendar.
Does it allow customizing the appearance of the activities to be displayed in the calendar?
Yes, the Admin user can customize the appearance of the activities to be displayed in the calendar as per the requirements.