Stock Management For Dynamics 365 Sales
Why Use Stock Management For Dynamics 365 Sales?
Our Ms Dynamics 365 Purchase Management Plugin helps you manage stock purchases efficiently by streamlining and automating manual tasks (Creating Orders and Invoices) that are required for managing inventory easily.
Stock Management is native, ready to integrate solution for Dynamics 365 sales, that helps a user to streamline the Dynamics CRM Inventory Management related functionalities like stock management, order management from their CRM.
No More Stockouts
Everytime products go in low stock, Dynamics 365 Stock Management Software will send you alerts which will help you keep a track of stocks. This way, you can avoid running out of stocks or keep more stocks than necessary.
Reduce Human Errors
AppJetty’s Dynamics 365 Purchase Management Plugin helps you keep track of inward and outward flow of the stocks. However, that is not all. Based on the stock requirements and booked inventory, you can generate POs and Invoices with a single click.
Bird’s Eye View
Get warehouse and supplier details from one place. Microsoft Dynamics Stocks Management dashboard helps you to get 360 view of your inventory such that every relevant data to products in inventory is directly accessible.
Decrease Operational Costs
Use of effective stock and Dynamics CRM Inventory Management solution results in decreased inventory write offs and lower inventory holding costs. Dynamics 365 Stock Management Software is sure to bring down your operational costs drastically!
Stock Management Plugin – Features Highlights
- Improve the accuracy of your inventory by managing/keeping track of the stock of all the products. Dynamics 365 Stock Management Software helps you to specify the number of stocked goods. By keeping track of on hand/ordered products, you save the efforts that go behind inventory recount. Enable stock management for a product through a single click and track the stock movements.
Serial Number Management
- Easily manage unique numbers for products in the inventory by adding serial numbers to the products. Stock Management Plugin also allows you to import serial number file, making it easier to relate products with serial numbers.
Measure Sales Performance
- Get product wise order and sales summary along with total sales amount based on timeline you select in line graph format through Dynamics 365 Warehouse Management Plugin. This helps in keeping check on sales performance and further helps in better decision making.
Generate Purchase Orders
- A purchase order is a necessity for any company that sells products or needs to order parts and materials. You can create a new order or select from the existing orders. Add details like product name, price per unit, quantity and also select the suppliers available for the specific product.
- In case you have already assigned a supplier to a product, it will be auto assigned unless you replace it with a new supplier. Also based on generation of purchase order, you can generate reports with all details included in the order. This can be saved as a PDF, XML, CSV, TIFF, Excel or Word file.
Generate Purchase Invoice
- Add quantity that you received from the supplier, change the price of the product, if needed and generate purchase invoice with a single click through Dynamics 365 Stock Management Plugin.
- Also, based on the generation of purchase invoice, you can generate reports will all the details included in the invoice. This can be saved as a PDF, XML, CSV, TIFF, Excel or Word file.
Low Stock Management
- Keep a track of goods which are low in stock and filter out such products. Enable Low Stock Management for a product in a single click and never run out of stocks! List of low stock products is maintained along with alerts in form of email notifications.
- Using Dynamics 365 Stock Management Plugin, you can also create purchase orders for products which are low in stock. Set minimum stock level for each product and stay updated when the stocks are less. Add details like product name, price per unit, quantity and also select the suppliers available for the specific product and generate a purchase order for products low in stock.
- Easily manage product returns and order cancellations even after the order is fulfilled. With Stock Management Plugin, you can generate RMAs and also manage stock for the products included in RMA. Once you have generated RMA, you can generate reports with all the details included in the RMA. You can save the RMA report in PDF format and print the report as well.
- With Dynamics 365 Warehouse Management Plugin, you can manage RTS - Return to Supplier for completed purchase invoices. Stock management plugin for Dynamics 365 Sales helps in managing stock for products included in the RTS. Once RTS is generated, you can generate reports with all the details included in the RTS using account report.
- Using warehouse management functionality of Dynamics 365 Purchase Management plugin, you can manage the products along with their warehouses. You can also create new warehouses, add products in the warehouses and transfer the stock from one warehouse to another.
Credits and Debits
- Through our credit and debit module, you can manage the total amount of credits or debits of the sales orders. You can also keep a track of stocks along with their inward and outward transactions amount in sales orders.
- Dynamics 365 Stock Management Plugin helps you to generate an account report containing a detailed history of credits and debits made in any stock of an inventory. Account report provides a summary of total sales, return, and purchases along with other details. You can also save the account reports in a PDF or Excel format.
- The reporting module of Dynamics 365 Purchase Management enables the admin to generate and view multiple reports for the inventory and get an exact idea about the availability of stocks. Get detailed stock history report mentioning transaction date/time and names of stock supplier and customers, products in the warehouse and supplier report as well.
- Through inventory status report generated by the Dynamics 365 Stock Management Plugin, you can know the status of stocks and a particular product. Using reports, a user can also easily get details of PO that are generated but not invoiced and sales order that are created but not invoiced. You can also export reports in different formats like CSV, XLS, or pdf formats.
Analyze through Charts
- Provides you with warehouse stock chart that displays available and sold stock of particular products. Return stock chart lets you view charts for returned stock of products and available stock chart displays total stock available for the selected products. You can view these charts in pie, chart and line formats.
- Get instant insights into your business at a glance with intuitive dashboard support provided by Dynamics 365 Warehouse Management Plugin. Get details about products in the inventory, order related details, invoice related details easily on one go. From the dashboard, you can get to know about bestselling and worst selling products for the selected time period.
- Inventory Managers get quick overview of their sales orders in single dashlet. They get details of inline products, partial orders and cancelled orders. Inventory Summary dashlet helps to get overview count of Quantity in Hand, Quantity to be received, RMA products and RTS products.
Points to Note
- Works on existing Sales Orders and Products module of Dynamics 365 Sales.
- Customization in main form of Sales Orders and Product modules of Dynamics 365 Sales.
- Works with Dynamics CRM 2016 and Dynamics 365 Sales, Online and On-Premise.
- AppJetty License authentication is required for our product, Stock Management For Dynamics 365 Sales from configuration from web access.
- User must have rights of all the entities of our product, Stock Management For Dynamics 365 Sales.
- To access Warehouse and Credit – Debit modules it should be enabled from Configuration Settings.
Secure & Stable
The tool works just perfect. I saw the demo on the home page and purchased it. A must buy for managing inventory in Dynamics CRM.
Helps a lot
Stock keeping process has become easy as a pie. Thanks to this extension by AppJetty!
Never thought I would find a tool that will help me manage my DynamicsCRM inventory so swiftly. I really like it
This inventory management plugin has made the decision making process extremely easy for me. Now there is no chance of creating errors. Great product by AppJetty!
Creates impeccable purchase orders
I am really surprised with the kind of purchase orders this extension produces. Thanks to inventory manager based on dynamics CRM, my purchase orders look systematized and flawless.
Easy stock keeping process
Inventory management based on dynamics crm has made the stock keeping process easy as a pie. Now I never run out of stocks or overstock items. A must buy!
Managing stocks and warehouses in my Dynamics CRM is now super easy with this plugin. Good Dynamics CRM plugins are hard to find and this is one of them.
What versions of Dynamics CRM does your plugin support?
The plugin is compatible with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 and Dynamics 365(online and on-premises).
Can you customize the plugin as per my requirement?
Yes, sure. You can share your request at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you.
Do you provide a demo?
Yes, we do. You can view the demo by clicking on "Free Trial"
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes, you can refer to our refund policy by clicking on the following URL https://www.appjetty.com/refund-policy.htm.
How many domains can I use with single license purchase?
AppJetty provides 1 primary domain and 1 sandbox domain with a single license. The sandbox domain will be deactivated at the end of the 30 days trial. In order to get this validity extended, kindly contact AppJetty Support.
Who can make configuration settings in the MS dynamics stock management Software?
Only System Administrator can set default configurations.
I am unable to manage the stock of some products from Manage Stock module even if it is a stock active product. How can I manage it?
Serial number enabled products cannot be managed from Manage Stock module. You can manage such products from Manage Stock option in the product detail page.
How can I view Warehouse option in Products?
To view Warehouse option in Products you need to enable warehouse module, and to enable it go to Settings -> Solutions -> Configurations -> Setup and check the ‘Enable Warehouses’ checkbox.
How can I view the account entries for Sales Order and Purchase Order Invoice?
To view the account entries for the Sales Order and Purchase Order Invoice. you need to enable the Credit - Debit module and to enable it go to Settings -> Solutions -> Configurations -> Setup and check the ‘Enable Credit-Debit Module’ checkbox.
How can I get the product stock updated after creating the Purchase Invoice?
Purchase Invoice has to be complete in order to get the product stock updated.
Can I add my own reasons for Stock inward and outward transactions?
Yes, you can add your own reasons for stock inward/outward transactions and it will be available for future selections.
How can I generate Purchase Invoice after creating the PO?
To create Purchase Invoice from PO, click on ‘Release’ button and enable the Purchase Invoice option.
I have checked the “Manage Stock” option, but I am not able to manage the stock. What is wrong?
To manage the product stocks using our plugin, the product’s status should be ‘Active’. Kindly check the same and if problem still prevails, then kindly generate a ticket from your account and our technical representative will be in touch with you.
Are the suppliers added in general or specific to product?
The suppliers are added specific to product. A product can have multiple numbers of suppliers and you can edit their names.
Can you change the price and quantity of product while creating purchase invoice?
Yes, you can edit the Price and Quantity of product while creating Purchase Invoice.
Are warehouse of field service module and warehouse of Stock management for Dynamics 365 sales same?
No, the warehouse of Stock Management for Dynamics 365 Sales is a separately customized entity.
Does stock management work for Family and Bundled Product?
Stock management is possible in Simple Product as well as Bundle Product. It will manage stock of the products in Bundle Product which are marked as "Managed Stock". It is not allowed in Family Product.
- Name changed from Inventory Manager to Stock Management For Dynamics 365 Sales
- Upgrade code standards as per the Microsoft guidelines
- Minor Bug Fix: Resolved issue within configuration settings for warehouse and credit-debit module
- Added attractive Inventory Manager Dashboard.
- Design enhancement for all pages.
- Multi option selection for filters.
- Column visibility options in reports.
- Functionality to export reports in CSV, Excel, Pdf format and print, copy report.
- Added new reports based on suppliers, warehouse.
- Get Sales Order Summary in chart format.
- Get Timeline for Sales Order.
- Functionality of RTS (Return To Supplier).
- Multiple Language Support.
- Added Warehouse Management
- Added Warehouse Stock Transfer
- Added Inventory Reports
- Added Credit and Debit Module
- Added Account Report
- Added Charts for Inventory
- Included Product Bundle for Orders Module
- Minor Bug Fixes
- UI Enhancements
- Included RMA module (Return Stock Management)
- Serial number wise Stock Management
- Improved purchase Stock Management
- Minor Bug Fixes
- UI Enhancements
- New Reports to track inventory
- Single product stock history
- Multiple products stock history
- Stock summay
- Inventory Manager is released.
Stock Management For Dynamics 365 Sales and install it to your store.