Microsoft Dynamics 365: Online and On-premise
If your Microsoft Dynamics CRM lacks the feature of displaying notifications and alerts, Smart Alerts is here to address your problem. It is a meticulously developed Microsoft Dynamics CRM Alerts Plugin that enables CRM users to add and manage alerts for different entities in the CRM.
By enabling cascading alert for a record, you can get alert list for its related entity records. With our Dynamics 365 alerts and notification plugin, you can stay on top of upcoming events, workflows, follow-ups, etc. with SMS alerts. You can create and view bulk alerts, add multiple alerts, set alert types and add start/expiry date for different records.
And what if you want to receive notifications during the occurrence of an important event? Just define the conditions for the same and you can get an email notification & SMS alert through Criteria Alert. Also, you can get Dynamics CRM Alerts in a language that your CRM supports.
- Create and View MS CRM Bulk Alerts instantly
- Add multiple alerts to individual CRM record
- Add start date or expiration date for all alerts
- Reactivate the deactivated alerts as and when needed
- Add alerts on any CRM record type
- Get immediate pop-up of alerts in the pop-up window on accessing the record
- Choose alert type with respective icon to differentiate the type of alert
- After the alerts are deactivated, they still persist in the system for the users to get a historical context.
- Configure alerts to make them work with all CRM entities including Custom entities
- Seamless integration with Twilio API for SMS alerts
- Select Users while enabling CRM alerts
- Alerts tracking to understand the effectiveness of the particular change
- Receive change based alerts and notifications created according to CRM workflow
Why Should You Use Smart Alerts for Dynamics CRM?
Prolonged response cycles, unaddressed customer issues, and missed deadlines can affect your sales. Our Microsoft Dynamics CRM notifications plugin helps you to create and manage pop-up alerts about tasks, information, and work-flows to get notified at the right time. Additionally, you can now decide who gets notified for a particular task, workflow, etc. by selecting user during alert creation.
Now get SMS alerts which can help you to be swift with prospecting, list-building, lead qualifying, and several other processes. By accomplishing tasks on time and shortening the response cycles, your team can boost their productivity levels. Just create alerts in the entities of your choice and you will get the needed information as and when you access that record!
- Integration with Twilio API for SMS Alerts
- Compatible with mobiles
- Added Alert message as CRM Notification feature
- Added User selection while creating the alert
- Added Change based alerts using CRM workflow
- Added Tracking Alerts feature.
- UI Enhancements
- Added Mobile Support using Unified User Interface
- Upgrade code standard as per Microsoft guidelines
- Minor Bug Fixes
- UI Enhancements
- Criteria based alerts.
- Cascading alerts.
- Design Changes.
- Multiple Language Support.
- Bug Fixing.
- Performance Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Smart Alerts has been Released.
Customization for the type of alters I get. Saves a lot of my time by eliminating redundant notifications. Thanks AppJetty team!
Smart Alerts plugin helps me set and update alerts in my CRM. I can serve the objective of managing CRM with ease.
Manage Alerts Smartly
With Smart Alerts plugin, I can manage all the alerts well in my Dynamics CRM. Thanks, AppJetty. You have resolved a big issue with Smart Alerts.
What versions of Dynamics CRM are supported?
The plugin is compatible with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (online and on-premises).
Can you customize the plugin as per my requirement?
Definitely. You can share your customization request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you provide a demo?
Yes, we do. You can view the demo by clicking on "Test Drive"
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes. You can refer to our refund policy by clicking on the following URL https://www.appjetty.com/refund-policy.htm.
How many domains can I use with single licence purchase?
AppJetty provides 1 primary domain and 1 sandbox domain with a single licence. The sandbox domain will be deactivated at the end of the 30 days trial. In order to get this validity extended, kindly contact AppJetty support.
Is the plugin supported on all browsers?
This plugin provides support for Edge (v12 and above), Firefox (v29 and above), Chrome (v33 and above), Safari (v7.1 and above) and Opera (v20 and above).
Can I add alerts for custom entity records?
Yes, you can add alerts for custom entity records.
Do I need to install any plugin for custom entity?
No, you don't need to install any additional plugin for custom entity.
Can I re-activate the expired alerts?
Yes, you can. Change the expiry date of alert and re-activate them again.
Can I disable alerts for particular entity?
Yes, If you want to disable for particular entity then you have to remove that entity from "Selected entities" list in configuration page.