Smart Alerts For Dynamics CRM
Compatible With Mobile Devices
Do everything like creating, assigning, managing and tracking alerts & notifications right from your smartphone. With our mobile compatible alerts plugin, you get notified of all the important tasks, events and CRM changes right in your phone.
Points to Note
- Pop-ups should not be blocked in the web browser.
- For SMS alerts feature, the user needs to create Twilio account using https://www.twilio.com/try-twilio.
- AppJetty License authentication is required to use our product.
- Mobile App Support (Unified User Interface) is available for Dynamics 365.
- Compatible with: Dynamics 365 Online and On-premise
Secure & Stable
- Dynamic Date and Time format similar to CRM Date and Time format
- Global Notification support
- Integration with Twilio API for SMS Alerts
- Compatible with mobiles
- Added Alert message as CRM Notification feature
- Added User selection while creating the alert
- Added Change based alerts using CRM workflow
- Added Tracking Alerts feature.
- UI Enhancements
- Added Mobile Support using Unified User Interface
- Upgrade code standard as per Microsoft guidelines
- Minor Bug Fixes
- UI Enhancements
- Criteria based alerts.
- Cascading alerts.
- Design Changes.
- Multiple Language Support.
- Bug Fixing.
- Performance Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Smart Alerts has been Released.
Customization for the type of alters I get. Saves a lot of my time by eliminating redundant notifications. Thanks AppJetty team!
Smart Alerts plugin helps me set and update alerts in my CRM. I can serve the objective of managing CRM with ease.
Manage Alerts Smartly
With Smart Alerts plugin, I can manage all the alerts well in my Dynamics CRM. Thanks, AppJetty. You have resolved a big issue with Smart Alerts.
What versions of Dynamics CRM are supported?
The plugin is compatible with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (online and on-premises).
Can you customize the plugin as per my requirement?
Definitely. You can share your customization request at [email protected].
Do you provide a demo?
Yes, we do. You can view the demo by clicking on "Test Drive"
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes. You can refer to our refund policy by clicking on the following URL https://www.appjetty.com/refund-policy.htm.
How many domains can I use with single licence purchase?
AppJetty provides 1 primary domain and 1 sandbox domain with a single licence. The sandbox domain will be deactivated at the end of the 30 days trial. In order to get this validity extended, kindly contact AppJetty support.
Is the plugin supported on all browsers?
This plugin provides support for Edge (v12 and above), Firefox (v29 and above), Chrome (v33 and above), Safari (v7.1 and above) and Opera (v20 and above).
Can I add alerts for custom entity records?
Yes, you can add alerts for custom entity records.
Do I need to install any plugin for custom entity?
No, you don't need to install any additional plugin for custom entity.
Can I re-activate the expired alerts?
Yes, you can. Change the expiry date of alert and re-activate them again.
Can I disable alerts for particular entity?
Yes, If you want to disable for particular entity then you have to remove that entity from "Selected entities" list in configuration page.