Microsoft Dynamics CRM Smart Alerts Plugin
Smart Alerts for Dynamics CRM is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Alerts notification plugin that enables CRM users to add and manage alerts for different entities in their CRM. You can seamlessly add all the critical data and information to individual as well as bulk records.
- Create and View MS CRM Bulk Alerts instantly
- Add multiple alerts to individual CRM record
- Add start date or expiration date for all alerts
- Reactivate the deactivated alerts as and when needed
- Add alerts on any CRM record type
- Get immediate pop-up of alerts in the pop-up window on accessing the record
- Choose alert type with respective icon to differentiate the type of alert
- After the alerts are deactivated, they still persist in the system for the users to get a historical context.
- Configure alerts to make them work with all CRM entities including Custom entities
Why Should You Use Smart Alerts for Dynamics CRM?
Vast CRMs are time-consuming monsters! Several CRM users face difficulties working around Microsoft Dynamics CRM as it doesn’t display impromptu alerts to them.
Smart Alerts for Dynamics CRM helps you to create and manage pop-up alerts about tasks, information and work-flows you need to implement at the right time. These alerts help you to be swift with prospecting, list-building, lead qualifying and several other processes. By accomplishing tasks on time and shortening the response cycles, your team will be able to boost their productivity up to a great extent.
All you need to do is create alerts in the entities of your choice and you will be able to get the needed information as and when you access that record!
Smart Alerts plugin helps me set and update alerts in my CRM. I can serve the objective of managing CRM with ease.
Manage Alerts Smartly
With Smart Alerts plugin, I can manage all the alerts well in my Dynamics CRM. Thanks, AppJetty. You have resolved a big issue with Smart Alerts.
- Smart Alerts has been Released.
What versions of Dynamics CRM are supported?
The plugin is compatible with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016(v8.0) and above (online and on-premises).
Can you customize the plugin as per my requirement?
Definitely. You can share your customization request at email@example.com.
Do you provide demo?
Yes, we do. You can view the demo by clicking on "Free Trial"
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes. You can refer to our refund policy by clicking on the following URL https://www.appjetty.com/refund-policy.htm.
Can I add alerts for custom entity records?
Yes, you can add alerts for custom entity records.
Do I need to install any plugin for custom entity?
No, you don't need to install any additional plugin for custom entity.
Can I re-activate the expired alerts?
Yes, you can. Change the expiry date of alert and re-activate them again.
Can I disable alerts for particular entity?
Yes, If you want to disable for particular entity then you have to remove that entity from "Selected entities" list in configuration page.