TapCRM - Mobile CRM App For Sugar CRM & SuiteCRM
Here’s What You Will Get
An intuitive Sugar/Suite CRM mobile app for your employees that works perfectly on both Android and iOS platforms.
Thank You for Your Quote Request!
Thank you for showing interest in our product. Your quotation request has been successfully submitted. We will send you the quotation within 2 working days but in the meanwhile if you have any queries or require any additional information please don’t hesitate to contact us directly using the details given below.
24/7 CRM MANAGEMENT ON THE GO
TapCRM is an intuitive CRM mobile app for sales representatives and administrators wanting to manage their Sugar/SuiteCRM remotely!
Customize Modules and Layouts
- Manage sales for multiple processes from one Sugar/SuiteCRM Mobile Application. Page layouts help your sales representatives to view and access personalized data, and to function independently. With modules and fields selection, you get everything you need to design your own layouts.
- For a personalized CRM application, add custom modules to narrow in on what matters for your industry and display only those modules which you wish to.
- Provide role based accessibility to app users. Load modules in the app according to the role assigned to the user. You can also provide operational access as per assigned role like edit, view, delete etc.
Elegant and Smooth User Interface
- TapCRM comes with a rich user interface. It leverages to provide a customizable menu where you can add your own menu items to access your business specific modules or replace existing ones.
- The high-end Dashboard provides shortcuts relevant to the business process, with a quick overview that decision makers need, to observe the health and opportunities of the business. It allows you to bring the core part of the application at one place which helps to make better business decisions on the go.
- Give a complete makeover to your mobile CRM App using 4 different themes of TapCRM. By doing so, the enterprises can create a unique image of their CRM system.
Never Miss a Follow-up
- It is always important to stay in touch with your customer. Using customer relationship management app, you can reach out to your customers, and be on the top of your pipeline. TapCRM lets you call, SMS, email or even locate your prospects on Map right from the App. It'll be the one place for all of your communications.
- Extend your CRM capability in the application with the list of all related modules. Get a bird’s eye view of related records with the ability to display all the data of related modules and analyze them in a central location.
- TapCRM enables you to schedule, track and manage your activities. This way, you can have the knowhow of all schedules beforehand. It also provides you with an intuitive timeline so that you can have a bird’s eye view of all the activities.
Check-in to Meetings
- With TapCRM, you can immediately check in with your visits! Check out once you’re done with your meetings and the location will get recorded in your CRM. This is a fantastic way to create and save all the records of your client visits.
- TapCRM links your check-in/checkouts to your meetings, tasks and calls enabling you to find all the details in the check-in module. In case you miss checking in, not to worry! You can also make manual check-ins later. If you have notes and comments about the meeting, you can also jot them down while checking out.
- TapCRM makes it easy for you to create and keep the records of the clients you meet thus keeping your colleagues and co-workers informed about it in real-time.
The best part about the follow-up feature is that you get reminders about follow-up emails and you can keep an entire history of customer interactions. No need to go through the conventional and painstaking way of making notes as all the information can be saved on customer profiles.
Using the follow up feature, you can keep a track of future activity dates and plans of action. It can be anything right from a quick sales call or a follow-up email to know about the project status.
Using the planner, you can track all the follow-up events and helps you manage them up across all the applications. You also get the following facilities:
- Notifications when it’s time to follow up
- Follow-up context for each follow-up
- Facility to set reminders for conversations/tasks related to your contacts
- Get reminders in the form of emails at the top of your inbox
Exclusive CRM Functionalities
No need to stop yourself from using Sugar/SuiteCRM based functionalities like importing contacts or converting a lead. TapCRM now includes these exclusive Sugar/SuiteCRM features also.
- Import phone contacts to Sugar or SuiteCRM and create a new contact in just a few clicks. As leads mature, convert them into Contacts, Accounts or Opportunities.
- Mass update or delete records from modules or export records in CSV format. View reports in the App or download them in PDF format in a single click.
- Activity stream gives real-time updates on changes made to the records, new posts, comments and previews added to the posts. It is the perfect method to track the most recent updates across the entire organization.
- Filter your own records
- View offline records
- Custom filters
- Sort based on the fields displayed in the list
- Set sort order to ascending or descending
View All Recent Activities
- TapCRM is a fully dynamic mobile CRM app for Sugar/Suite that includes every customer touch point at every stage of the customer lifecycle, so you can efficiently close deals and takes a look at your whole performance. With an automatically generated list of activities for a day, you can ensure instantaneous follow-ups and updates so there are no opportunities that you miss out.
- View records that you recently added or the records you viewed recently. This will let you avoid navigating to a module time and again. TapCRM also lets you set the modules you wish to display in the recent records along with the priority.
Set-up your Preferences
- The app settings allow you to set the pagination limit, enable offline data sync and manage modules for the main & quick create menu. You can also change your password, update your profile information and all these preferences will apply instantly to your mobile app.
- Expand your reach with the Multi Language support. It provides the capability to allow users to interact with you in more than one language. TapCRM supports all the languages supported by Sugar or SuiteCRM. You could also add a language pack to suit your requirements.
- TapCRM now also supports LDAP authentication, increasing its password protection ability.
App Exclusive Functionalities
- The good news is, the app works offline too. You can stay connected with on-site sales team from remote locations even if you are not connected online. Go offline, reconnect as and when you feel and sync all your offline data across CRM. Offline support allows you to fetch data by creating drafts in the Sugar/SuiteCRM modules.
- Once you're reconnected, you can review and sync your data with the help TapCRM’s offline sync monitor. Sync all your offline records in one go or sync them module wise. Also get the stats of records being synced.
- Now avoid the tedious task of navigating to each module to find a record; obtain the record you wish to find, from the dashboard itself. With the Global Search functionality search across all CRM modules and find what you want.
- Make the most out of the inbuilt SMS feature supported by TapCRM and send instant messages to your prospects. You can also keep a log of all messages sent through TapCRM.
Take a look at the features given below to know more about the app
Get insights of your business life cycle with sales performance metrics, conversion rates, and outcome charts. Get real-time insights to sell faster and easier by improving your sales with analytics. TapCRM analytical charts make sure you have the information and the insights to make smart and quick decisions based on your sales metrics.
Now you can find your customers and prospects in your proximity using “Nearby Search” feature. For the records added in your CRM, when they will be in the nearby proximity, you will be able to see them in the map. Therefore, you can simply tap on the icon to schedule a meeting or get the driving instructions with much ease.
Directly log calls from contacts added in the CRM. Once a call from any contact is completed, log that call to the contact in CRM. This will automatically generate a new record in the call module.
Be it document or images, you can get an access to the root memory of your device and upload numerous files from your device to CRM. There is no restriction to file types. It can be a DOC, PDF, Presentation, Spreadsheet, Video file, etc. You can also click pictures from your device’s camera (product placements or technical defects) and sync them with your CRM.
Scan QR Code / Business Cards
When you want to input your business card information into your CRM, Business Card Scanner comes to your rescue. All you need to do is scan the QR badge or business card and the information gets automatically filled into respective fields. Once the information is filled, you can go through it again and confirm if it is free of discrepancies before saving.
No need to write down the moments of meeting with the client and other details. You can simply record voice notes about your afterthoughts while driving or walking. Link these audio files to your records and download them whenever you want to revisit the details.
The Electronic Signature feature enables you to sign any document with ease. For signing any document, you just need to open the attachment section and a signature screen will open up. Thereafter, you can attach the signature to notes and store it a jpg file on your CRM.
Scan QR Code / Business Cards
Increase Your Productivity and Sales through TapCRM Mobile App
The best part about TAPCRM is that it gives you an access to your CRM from your mobile. Salespeople and other professionals can update and synchronize information on the move, share real-time data, follow up with leads and do much more!
The app will make the sales cycle shorter and enable sales professionals to nurture leads. It will also help create opportunities, apply workflows, customize sales processes and streamline order management.
- Marketing Team
Using TapCRM, your marketing team will be able to target customers in ways not possible in desktop CRM systems. They can make their campaigns more customer centric.
Your customer service team will be able to resolve customer issues quicker due to easier accessibility. It will boost customer satisfaction and reduce costs spent on support.
TapCRM App will help your IT department through increased user adoption and providing 24X7 access to the CRM. This will ensure up-to-date and more accurate data.
Points to Note
- Business Card Scanner is a Third-Party Application (ABBYY) integrated in TapCRM. You must register yourself in ABBYY to use this functionality.
- Call Logging feature is only for Android Devices.
- Supports Employees, Projects, Product Line Items (SuiteCRM/Sugar 7), Revenue Line Items Support (Sugar 7).
- Device Compatibility :
5.0 Lollipop and above(Oreo), iOS: iOS 10.0 and aboveSuiteCRM Compatibility :
7.4. * to 7.10SugarCRM Compatibility :Community Edition
6.5. * to 6.5.26Professional Edition
6.5. * to 7.9.3Enterprise Edition
6.5. * to 7.9.3
White Label Solution Available
You can choose to opt for White Label Solution to use TapCRM. Have your own brand logo and brand name visible to your CRM users. There are various use cases and numerous applications where your business need to appear first.
For End Clients
If your business requires you to share your CRM credentials with your clients, customers, and consultants, you must have your own brand name across your data.
For Enterprise Users
If you are an organization with huge manpower, we understand that your internal marketing demands your branding across the CRM. Go White Label.
If you are a Consultant and you require to share access for your CRM data to multiple clients and customers, you can opt for White Label Solution for your mobile CRM app.
AppJetty has come up with the latest version of this app and I love every bit of it. It is the need of the hour for CRM users of today.
Great App and support team
The app works great. We asked for customizations that were promptly developed and delivered to us in short time. I also personally thank the support team for their help everytime we have an issue.
What is good about TapCRM is multi language support. I can interact with my international clientele in their native language. It’s awesome.
TapCRM is what I wanted for my sales team. I can easily schedule and manage meetings on the move. Also, it’s rich in feature dashboard works amazingly!
Works on both Android & iOS
The best part about CRM is that it works on both Android & iOS platforms. So irrespective of the operating systems, my employees can make the most out of it.
Easy to use
Thanks to TapCRM, my sales representatives can get an access to CRM on the go. It's extremely easy to use.
I really like the features and functionalities that the app provides to my employees. Good job by Appjetty.
- Enhanced search functionality with pagination
- Autofill setup for all related fields (Enhancement)
- Enhanced address field management
- New themes support
- Image field support
- Sorting Functionality
- QuickAction Setup in ListView
- Two Column Setup in ListView For Tab/iPad
- AutoFill Setup for all Related Fields
- Pagination and PullToRefresh in all Dynamic ListView
- New Attachment functionality at Check-out time
- New Module Support “Follow-ups”
- Two column list layout support (Tab/iPad)
- Session management
- Related To fields support (iOS)
- Currency support
- Enhanced Field Validation setup
- Attachment from Google Drive
- Line item support in contract module
- Import contact as a lead
- Product image support for SuiteCRM
- SMS module and in-built composer
- QR code scanner support
- Complex (multi-select) field support
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Timezone setup
- Attachment in activity stream(V7)
- Check in-Check out
- Project Module Support
- Product Line Support (SuiteCRM/SugarV7)
- Employee Module Support
- Revenue Line Item Support(V7)
- Lead Conversion : Added new modules
- TapCRM is Released.
Does it fit any industry?
Our “TapCRM” App is developed for various industries like Retail, Education, BFSI, Real Estate,Travel etc.
What if I want to install on more than one domain or development server?
On single domain purchase, we allow one live and one development domain. If you would like to use the application on more than two domains with single installation, then you need to purchase it for additional domains.
Do you provide live demo (on Skype)?
Can I transfer the license to another domain after I purchase it?
Yes. We charge a nominal transfer fee.
Can Appjetty customize TapCRM to suit my needs?
Of course! This is what we’re good at! Please get in touch with us at email@example.com to discuss your specific needs. We would be delighted to hear you.
Do you provide installation for the plugin?
Yes, we do provide free installation service.
From where can I download the application?
TapCRM can be downloaded from app stores, namely Apple App Store, Google Play. Simply search for “TapCRM” or use one of these direct links: https://www.appjetty.com/crm-mobile-apps.htm
What back-end systems does TapCRM connect to?
TapCRM is a mobile client for SugarCRM and SuiteCRM solution. It provides direct connection to these systems, which means you can set it up in a couple of minutes.
Can I try TapCRM?
You have the opportunity to test the solution for 15 days, free of charge. Simply start your free trial and you’ll get instructions on where to download the application and the configurator into your mailbox.
What is the difference between online and offline mode?
In an online mode, you are working with the real-time data on your server. During this duration, you need to have Internet connection and access to your server available.
In an offline mode, you are working with data that was stored in the local database of your device. So you can work without a connection to server/Internet. You’ll need connection only to synchronize the local database with the server.
I entered the correct license key but it still says "License validation failed...". What to do?
Our license key works on the site URL entered in the config.php file (this file is available in the root directory). So, if the URL provided to us and the site URL does not match, then the license key validation fails. You can contact us on live chat or generate a ticket to change the URL if required.
What should I do if my credentials are correct and despite that I get a connection failure message?
1) Make sure that TapCRM related files has proper file permissions. As per the SugarCRM Install and upgrade guideline, we advice you to give 755 recursive file permission to custom and modules directory of your CRM instance.
2) To avoid possible issues for TapCRM Connectivity, follow these Troubleshooting steps for PHP Notices, Warnings, and Errors provided by SugarCRM. http://support.sugarcrm.com/Knowledge_Base/Troubleshooting/About_PHP_Notices_Warnings_and_Errors/
Does it support custom modules of CRM?
Yes, it provides your CRM's custom modules support. But it does not support any view level customization made for your module
What data is required to login in TapCRM App?
You just need your CRM instance URL, valid CRM username and password to login with the APP.
How does Push notification work?
When you add reminder for calls and meetings, assign record and update any record ,it provides you notification for reminder, assigned records and updated records.
How does Call Logging work?
When you make, receive or get a missed call from your prospects, the application automatically searches for the number in the CRM system. It then provides you with the details as to whether the number is a part of your contacts or leads.
If the number is unknown, it provides you with an option to add it in one of the two categories mentioned above. If related Contact or Lead or both are found, it will provide with an option to link call with one of them.
Note : For call logging feature your device should have hardware support for phone call and sim card
Do you Provide Role based access?
Yes, We do provide field level access.