Mobile Specific Features
Check In, Check Out, Follow Up
Get real-time overview of your team’s activities as they check-in and check-out of the meetings, calls, tasks, etc. They can also add call & email follow ups after they finish any activity.
Find Records on Map
Locate customers and CRM records in proximity using ‘Nearby Search’. Also get an overview of the travel time and weather forecast.
Offline Support & Auto Sync
Our SuiteCRM Mobile app lets you make all the changes in offline mode and then sync the data updates as soon as you go online.
Directly log calls from TapCRM and add them to any CRM module like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, and Targets.
Alerts & Notifications
Get alerts for overdue activities, impending check-outs and more as soon as you log in to our TapCRM and stay on top of everything.
Now send in all the reports, documents, invoices, etc. in the email, utilize email templates and schedule emails right from your mobile phone.
Real-time Team Updates in Your Pocket!
Points to Note
- Business Card Scanner is a Third-Party Application (ABBYY) integrated with TapCRM. You must register yourself in ABBYY to use this functionality.
- Call Logging feature is only for Android Devices.
- Supports Employees, Projects, Product Line Items (SuiteCRM), Revenue Line Items Support.
- Device Compatibility: 5.0 Lollipop and above(Pie), iOS: iOS 10.0 and above
- SuiteCRM Compatibility: 7.4.* to 7.11.5
- Advance check-in with Geo-Fencing.
- Autofill address in record view.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Stuck at the configuration? Now quickly troubleshoot configuration issues with troubleshooting guides.
- All new dashboard with categorised display of sales, services, and activities.
- Quickly access your modules and filters.
- Easy filters, that allows having a quick glance at the required data.
- Customize the dashboard according to your preference.
- Added user selection with Enabled/Disabled status
- Notify disabled users
- Added Cancel/Reschedule appointment options
- UI improvements
- Improved Location Accuracy
- Language Selection on Login
- Addition of SuiteCRM default theme
- Enhancements for Activity Tracking
- Addition of Location History
- Create individual Check-in.
- Sync modules based on selection.
- Save records offline on error or weak connectivity.
- Enhancement in notifying offline data.
- Realtime notification for mention in the activity stream (Sugar 7,8,9).
- URL type field support.
- Custom address field support.
- Overdue Activities Dashlet.
- Leads Dashlet.
- Opportunity Metrics Dashlet.
- Cases Summary Dashlet.
- Role-based Dashboard.
- Enhancement in SMS Module.
- Enhancement in Work Report and Mass Assign Tags.
- Upcoming check-ins on a map.
- Sort Icon
- Related Tab
- Add Country Code in Phone Field.
- Minor enhancements in Attachment
Offline Mode :
- View Related details in Offline Mode
- Fetch records
- Compose a New SMS (Select from Contacts, Account, Leads & Other Modules.)
- View Related contacts to accounts in quick call dialog
- Live Location Tracking
- View Filed Users’ Tasks on Map
- Label & Tag Record Filter
- Work Report
- Autofill field setup and Copy address from billing address to shipping.
- Print as PDF or Generate PDF.
Call module :
- Reschedule call
- Close and create new
Quotes module :
- Create opportunity
- Create contract
- Convert to invoice
- Add accounts, contacts, targets and leads to target list
- Enhancements in email module
- Sync all modules, thus providing complete offline support
- Auto sync offline records
- Weather forecast for addresses on map
- Export SMS logs to excel
- View checked in events on home screen for quick updates.
- Get alerts on mobile for overdue activities
- Add multiple attachments to the record on Check-out.
- Enhancement in activity stream
- New Dashlets for Quick Access
- Email Module Support
- SMS via WhatsApp
- Template SMS Selection
- App Lock Setup for TapCRM
- Record Level Activity Stream
- Add Call Device Log Module (Android)
- Search Area/Address through Map View
- Check-in feature enhancement
- Load Default Screen Settings
- Report Bug Setup for Unexpected Errors
- Previous Release Bug Fixes
- QR code scanner for CRM URL
- Option to add Quick Filters on Dashboard
- Quick record creation from main menu
- Custom filters with add to Dashboard
- Option to make custom filter public for all other users
- User wise filter in planner module for admin user
- List,Detail and Edit view UI enhancement
- Previous Release Bug Fixes
- Installation wizard enhancement
- Enhanced search functionality with pagination
- Autofill setup for all related fields (Enhancement)
- Enhanced address field management
- New themes support
- Image field support
- Sorting Functionality
- QuickAction Setup in ListView
- Two Column Setup in ListView For Tab/iPad
- AutoFill Setup for all Related Fields
- Pagination and PullToRefresh in all Dynamic ListView
- New Attachment functionality at Check-out time
- New Module Support “Follow-ups”
- Two column list layout support (Tab/iPad)
- Session management
- Related To fields support (iOS)
- Currency support
- Enhanced Field Validation setup
- Attachment from Google Drive
- Line item support in contract module
- Import contact as a lead
- Product image support for SuiteCRM
- SMS module and in-built composer
- QR code scanner support
- Complex (multi-select) field support
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Timezone setup
- Attachment in activity stream(V7)
- Check in-Check out
- Project Module Support
- Product Line Support (SuiteCRM/SugarV7)
- Employee Module Support
- Revenue Line Item Support(V7)
- Lead Conversion : Added new modules
- TapCRM is Released.
Our “TapCRM” App can be used by various industries like Retail, Education, BFSI, Real Estate,Travel etc.
On single domain purchase, we allow one live and one development domain. If you would like to use the application on more than two domains with single installation, then you need to purchase it for additional domains.
Yes, you can get a personal live demo at your preferred time by our expert. Our skype_id is : support.biztech
Yes you can. There will be a nominal fee for the same. You can get in touch with our Support and they will guide you further.
Of course! This is what we’re good at! Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific needs. We would be delighted to hear you.
Yes, we provide free installation service.
TapCRM can be downloaded from app stores, namely Apple App Store, Google Play. Simply search for “TapCRM” or use one of these direct links:
TapCRM - Mobile CRM App For SuiteCRM
TapCRM is a mobile client for SugarCRM and SuiteCRM. It provides direct connection to these systems, which means you can set it up in a couple of minutes.
You have the opportunity to test the solution for 30 days, free of charge. Simply start your free trial and you’ll get instructions on where to download the application and the configurator into your mailbox.
In an online mode, you are working with the real-time data on your server. During this duration, you need to have Internet connection and access to your server available.
In an offline mode, you are working with data that was stored in the local database of your device. So you can work without a connection to server/Internet. You’ll need connection only to synchronize the local database with the server.
By default, we provide 4 different theme options. If you require any other custom theme then we can customize the app for you. Please contact us at email@example.com for any customization requests.
AppJetty provides 1 primary domain and 1 sandbox domain with a single licence. The sandbox domain will be deactivated at the end of the 30 days trial. In order to get this validity extended, kindly contact AppJetty support.
Our license key works on the site URL entered in the config.php file (this file is available in the root directory). So, if the URL provided to us and the site URL does not match, then the license key validation fails. You can contact us on live chat or generate a ticket to change the URL if required.
1) Make sure that TapCRM related files have proper file permissions. As per the SugarCRM Installation and upgrade guidelines, we advice you to give 755 recursive file permission to custom directory of your CRM instance.
2) To avoid possible issues for TapCRM Connectivity, follow these Troubleshooting steps for PHP Notices, Warnings, and Errors provided by SugarCRM.
Yes, it provides support for your CRMs custom modules. But it does not support any view level customization made for your module.
You just need your CRM instance URL, valid CRM username and password to login with TapCRM mobile app.
When you add reminder for calls and meetings, assign record and update any record, it provides you a push notification.
When you make, receive or get a missed call from your prospects, the application automatically searches for the number in the CRM system. It then provides you with the details as to whether the number is a part of your contacts or leads.
If the number is unknown, it provides you with an option to add it in one of the two categories mentioned above. If related Contact or Lead or both are found, it will provide with an option to link call with one of them.
Note : For call logging feature your device should have hardware support for phone call and sim card
Yes, We do provide field level access.
When there is no internet connectivity, you can save your records offline, when you come online you can sync these records with your CRM. TapCRM provides Offline Data Monitor which dispalys module-wise created, updated and deleted records.
Near by search plots CRM records on map based on the radius you mention either in kilometers or miles. It is available for Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Targets.
Follow-up is an additional activity provided by TapCRM which helps you to create follow-up records to keep a track of future activity dates and plans of action. Based on the date follow-ups are bifuracted into four categories: Over Due, Today, Tommorrow, and Upcoming.
No, user has to Check-in within the specified date and time range of the event by clicking on the Check-in icon. In case if user misses out checkin then he can manually add a checkin request which the admin can approve later.
TapCRM APP supports almost all the field types of the Sugar and SuiteCRM excluding iframe and Html.