Setup Guide for Print Label and Tracking in Australia Post Shipping For WooCommerce Plugin
AppJetty is the official partner for Australia Post Shipping. Along with WooCommerce, we also provide Australia Post extensions for Magento and Odoo platforms. Based on the excellent reviews for our products and support services, we have earned the official partnership from Australia Post Shipping.
Our WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin is ready to integrate piece of code. Amongst many other features, Label printing and tracking are some of the salient features of our shipping plugin. You may refer to this guide for setting up Print Label and Tracking for WooCommerce platform using our Australia Post plugin. You may visit our Australia Post Shipping for WooCommerce Plugin page for complete list of features.
How to Install & Activate WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin?
- Download the WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin from www.appjetty.com
- Upload the folder of plugin to /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate WooCommerce Australia Post from the plugin’s menu within your WordPress. OR To begin installing, you need to log in as an administrator into WordPress, go to ‘Plugins’ and click on “Add New”. This will install the package.
- For uploading the plugin, you need to click on the “upload plugin” button
- Click on the “Browse” button and Browse the zip file. Once you upload the package, click on the ‘Install Now’ button. This will install the package.
Configuring the WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin
- Check your order confirmation email and get the activation key.
- Next, you need to login to your AppJetty account, navigate to downloadable options and copy the activation key for Australia Post Shipping for WooCommerce Plugin.
- Once your package is installed, you have to validate your license and activate your plug-in.
- For activating the plugin, you need to go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Shipping -> Australia post
- Enter the license activation key provided by AppJetty for WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin. Once you click on the “activate” button, the license will get activated.
- Go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Shipping and click on ‘Australia post’.
- To enable Australia post shipping, check the ‘Enable Australia post shipping’. Once you enable the plugin, you will be able to see the live rates for australia post shipping on the checkout page.
- Enter the title you want to display on the site for shipping method.
- Enter your warehouse’s postcode.
- Select whether you want to apply the shipping method for all countries or specific countries.
- Enter the default product length/width/height/weight that the plugin can consider when you have not defined product dimension.
- Select the default product type from Parcel or Letter.
Fetch Live Rates
Australia Post Extension enables Australian WooCommerce Store Owners to display live Australia Post Parcel Rates from the official Australia Post website directly on their e-store. AppJetty is official partners with Australia Post. So, you can get genuine updates in real-time.
For sending the parcels out for delivery, Australian e-store owners need to apply the Australia Post labels on them. Now, they can’t possibly visit Australia Post authorities to get labels from them each time. With AppJetty’s WooCommerce Australia Post extension, they can generate and print labels with ease. Here’s how to manage the settings of Australia Post Label:
- Go to “label settings” section and set up the following fields:
- Label layout for parcel post: Select the size of label for the parcel post. You can choose out of these two sizes:
- Label layout for express post: Select the size of label for the express post. You can choose out of these two sizes:
- Add Australia Post Branding by checking the “enable” checkbox in the label.
- Enter the value by which you want to adjust the left margin of labels.
For managing shipment related settings, go to ‘Shipment settings’ and manage following fields:
- For enabling the authority to leave package (i.e. shipment can be handed over to other person) check on the ‘Enable’ checkbox
- To provide the email tracking for customers, check on the ‘Enable’ checkbox
- Select the operation mode in which you want to access the plugin. The available options are:
- Testing: – This mode enables you to observe changes in your testing instance
- Live: - This mode helps you to observe changes in your live store
- Enter the name of shipper
- Enter the suburb of shipper
- Enter the state of shipper
- Enter the address of shipper
Address Validation and Shipment Tracking
When customers place an order on your e-store, there are times when they enter a wrong pin code. During such time, our Australia Post Shipping for WooCommerce extension suggests the right pin code to your customers based on their state/province. In case your customers are confused about their pin codes or have forgotten them, the feature works really well for them.
Australia Post Parcel Tracking is a WooCommerce tracking feature that helps your customers to find out about the location of their parcel with a tracking Id. The tracking id is available on their order detail page. As an e-store owner, if you have added any notes about the parcel, customer will be able to see the tracking id and the added notes.
Our Australia Post Shipping Plugin comes with label generating and tracking features, that provide the e-store owners with Australia Post Satchels services. Using it, your customers can use the predefined satchels for their parcels. They can also opt for the cheapest rate shipping services.
Australia Post Shipping For WooCommerce plugin supports the following domestic and international services:
|Regular / Parcel Post||Yes||Regular / Parcel Post (Australia Post)|
|Regular / Parcel Post||Yes||Regular / Parcel Post (Australia Post)|
|Express Post||Yes||Express Post (Australia Post)|
|Courier Post||Yes||Courier Post (Australia Post)|
|Domestic Regular Letter Small||Yes||Domestic Regular Letter Small (Australia Post)|
|Domestic Regular Letter Medium||Yes||Domestic Regular Letter Medium (Australia Post)|
|Domestic Regular Letter Large||Yes||Domestic Regular Letter Large (Australia Post)|
|Domestic Express Post Small Envelope||Yes||Domestic Express Post Small Envelope (Australia Post)|
|Domestic Express Post Medium Envelope||Yes||Domestic Express Post Medium Envelope (Australia Post)|
|Domestic Express Post Large Envelope||Yes||Domestic Express Post Large Envelope (Australia Post)|
|Domestic Small Priority Letter||Yes||Domestic Small Priority Letter (Australia Post)|
|International Letter Courier||Yes||International Letter Courier (Australia Post)|
|International Letter Express||Yes||International Letter Express (Australia Post)|
|International Letter Registered Post DL||Yes||International Letter Registered Post DL (Australia Post)|
|International Letter Registered Post B4||Yes||International Letter Registered Post B4 (Australia Post)|
|International Letter Economy Air||Yes||International Letter Economy Air (Australia Post)|
|International Post Courier||Yes||International Post Courier (Australia Post)|
|International Post Express||Yes||International Post Express (Australia Post)|
|International Post Standard||Yes||International Post Standard (Australia Post)|
|International Post Economy Air||Yes||International Post Economy Air (Australia Post)|
|International Post Economy Sea||Yes||International Post Economy Sea (Australia Post)|
|Parcel Post Medium Satchel (3Kg)||Yes||Parcel Post Medium Satchel (3Kg) (Australia Post)|
|Parcel Post Large Satchel (5Kg)||Yes||Parcel Post Large Satchel (5Kg) (Australia Post)|
|Express Post Medium Satchel (3Kg)||Yes||Express Post Medium Satchel (3Kg) (Australia Post)|
|Express Post Large Satchel (5Kg)||Yes||Express Post Large Satchel (5Kg) (Australia Post)|
We hope that the above given guide will prove to be useful whenever you decide to set up WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping for your e-store. If you have any questions or queries about our plugin or its backend features, feel free to write to us on email@example.com.