Australia Post Shipping For WooCommerce
Why Should You Use Australia Post Shipping?
Official ECommerce Partner of Australia Post
We have partnered with AusPost and continually strive to offer the best services to Australian retailers. The unmatched quality of our WooCommerce plugin makes it one of the bestselling products for Australia Post Integration.
Real-Time Shipping Rates
Save the time and efforts of your customers spent behind visiting the official Australia Post Shipping website. You can display live shipping rates right from your store and change/disable default AusPost service name whenever you want.
WooCommerce Australia post parcel tracking plugin lets you generate shipments for customer orders. You can also track the shipment details of their parcels through tracking ID displayed on the order detail page with WooCommerce shipment tracking plugin.
Australia Post Shipping – Feature Highlights
Live Shipping Rates
- By using Australia Post Live Shipping Rates WordPress ecommerce plugin, you can get live rates from Australia Post for your parcel & letter shipments. All the rates for shipping services are calculated based on the latest rates provided by Australia Post. Live rates will be shown on checkout page and Cart page as well.
Live Contract Shipping Rates
- With our WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Extension, you can fetch live contract shipping rates right from Australia Post website. Build trust with your audience by showing exactly what they have to pay if they are buying from your e-commerce website. The admin can enable multiple shipping methods from the WooCommerce Backend and our plugin will fetch live rates for them from the official Australia Post website.
Australia Post Configurations
- Set up handling fees, cash on delivery fees and warehouse postcode on your WordPress Ecommerce Website with the help of our shipping plugin. With Australia Post Shipping choose whether the delivery of the shipments should be done to specific countries or other countries. Admin will also be able to select whether default product type will be letter product or parcel product.
- Get enhanced inbuilt services like Satchel Services and Cheapest Delivery Rates. Australia post Satchel services enable customers to use predefined Satchels for their parcels. With the ‘Cheapest Rates Option’, admin lets user opt for the shipping service with cheapest rates. Other services are not shown to the users. You can also set ‘Signature on Delivery’ and Extra Cover for your Shipments.
Shipping Rates Configuration
- There is an Australia post parcel rates module through which you can select attributes for dimensions of the product (length, width, height) and unit for weight. Set default values for the dimensions which are considered when the product's dimension is not set. These values help retailers to generate shipping rates easily.
Label Printing Service
- Admin can generate labels for orders after generating shipment for store orders. With the WooCommerce Label Printing Service, the merchant generates shipment labels having Australia Post logo in defined sizes and formats. For generating labels, merchants need to create a layout of the label for parcel and express post from available options. The generated label is then attached on the shipment.
- Admin can generate Custom boxes which are displayed if the package’s dimension and weight match with the defined custom box dimensions. Outer dimension can be used as a final package dimension. Here, box weight and product weight need to be lower than maximum allowed weight.
Shipment Tracking Service
- Australia Post Tracking plugin helps your customers to track the shipment details of their parcels. Merchant can set email configuration through which Australia post can send shipment generation emails to customer. Customers can also track the shipment from their accounts.
- The WordPress ecommerce plugin also offers Address Validation Services admin. So while providing the address, if users writes a wrong pin-code, admin can rectify it at the moment of generating the shipment.
Points to Note
- Australia Post follows specific guideline for weight, height and width, which can be referred from http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/size-and-weight-guidelines.html
- Our plugin supports any WooCommerce default dimension unit. You can select a dimension and we will use appropriate unit while getting live rates from Australia Post.
- Until and unless cart weight does not exceed weight limit, (for domestic 22 kg and for International 20 kg) the rates are fetched considering it as a single package.
- Admin has to set default dimension and weight. Otherwise, it may provide inappropriate results while getting rates.
- In extra cover service, the plugin uses cart total as extra cover amount. This is applicable only if one combined package of products is to be shipped. Otherwise, each product gets its own extra cover.
- To Submit the Order to Australia Post Shipping, shipment must be generated for that particular order.
- Wordpress :
WordPress: 4.1 To 5.0.0 ,WooCommerce: 2.5 to 3.5.4
Secure & Stable
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Added provision to display Contract Rates on the add to cart and checkout page.
- Updated shipping services (Regular and priority) as per Australia post’s modified response.
- Bug Fixing.
- Added provision to display Live Rates without Australia Post Business Account.
- Bug Fixing.
- Added Feature for Submitting Orders to Australia Post.
- Bug fixing for Satchel Services, Label Printing and Shipment.
- WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping is Released.
I am very impressed with the way in which the plugin works. Lovely backend features and a lot of convenience. Thank you AppJetty!
Security is a major concern when I buy any extension as the e-store might become prone to vulnerabilities. But this plugin has given me no security threats so far. Safe to use
Supports Default Dimensions
This plugin supports any WooCommerce default dimension unit. All you need to do is select a dimension and it uses the suitable unit while getting live rates.
Shipment Tracking Facility
My customers can know the whereabouts of their shipments in the easiest way. I can send the link for tracking directly on their emails. It's so easy!
Has extra services
Apart from the regular features, the shipment plugin has several extra features that I really like. Just right for my e-store.
It is an outstanding product I must say. Takes care of so many shipping related tasks! I will strongly recommend it.
The best product by AppJetty so far. The company also provides free 3 months support. Must check it out.
End to Shipping Blues
Before integrating this plugin, I had numerous shipping related issues. After I configured this tool, it has helped me in more ways that I can ever imagine. It's my favorite!
I reommend this extension to every Australian e-store owner I meet. AppJetty has done a fantastic job!
I believe that I made the best decision buying this plugin for my e-store. Shipping related tasks have become like a walk in the park. Thank you so much.
A plugin worth investing into if you have trouble managing your shipment tasks. Provides all the features that it says it will.
It works in the most glitchfree way for my WooCommerce store. No issues until now and I hope that I will never have any. Thank you AppJetty.
The extension is a boon for Australian WooCommerce Store owners like me. There are plentiful shipping configurations that make my tasks extremely easy and organized. I totally recommend it.
I am happy that I invested into this extension. I would recommend all the Australian e-store owners to buy it if they want to drive their shipping problems away.
I totally trust this extension when it comes to handling the shipping tasks related to my e-store. No errors or glitches whatsoever.
I have used other extensions by AppJetty and rarely have had any complains. The support team is very co-operative. I really like this extension as well.
Boon for Australia Estore Owners
If it was not the friend who had strongly recommended this extension, I wouldn't have bought it. I believe it is a real boon for all the e-store owners based in Australia.
I never expected this extension to turn out so systematized and efficient. I had a couple of questions and team AppJetty solved it with all due deligence. Cheers!
Totally Worth It
I believe it is totally worth the price it is available for. Serves the value it is supposed to serve and takes care of all the shipping requirements.
Managing shipping related tasks gets super easy with this plugin. Just love it!
Meets with my demands
Haven't found a better extension to take care of my shipping demands. Takes care of several aspects in the most automized way. Simply awesome!
Using this plugin, I can display live shipping rates of Australia Post on my ecommerce store. Couldn't ask for more convenience!
Before installing this plugin, I used to spend several hours on shipment management. But thanks to the suggestion of a friend; I bought it and I am super happy.
Perfect for WooCommerce
This extension is perfectly compatible with WooCommerce based e-stores. I integrated it in one go and rarely had any issues after I started using it. Thank you AppJetty!
As this company has partnered with Australia Post, I bought it. And it stood true to my expectations. Kudos to AppJetty!
The plugin is quite intuitive and handles several functions on its own. You just have to make changes from the backend and it takes care of the rest.
Saves the daily headaches of admin and customers to access the official website of Australia Post to find the details. Comes with several great functionalities. Love it.
I can finally concentrate on other tasks as a lot of shipping tasks get automated due to this plugin. I really like it as has boosted my overall productivity.
Worth the Price
This Plugin was available at the most cost-effective rates. And with the kind and amount of products it provides. It is totally worth the buy.
This Plugin is extremely helpful when it comes to managing different Shipping tasks. It does exactly what it says. Thank you AppJetty."
Which versions of WordPress is this plugin compatible with?
This plugin is compatible with WordPress versions: 4.1 to 4.9.5.
Which versions of WooCommerce is this plugin compatible with?
This plugin is compatible with WooCommerce versions: 2.5 to 3.3.5.
Do you provide support with this plugin?
Yes, We provide 3 months free support from date of purchase.
Can you customize the plugin as per our store needs?
Yes, we do customize the plugin as per your needs. It asks for extra time and estimation.
Would you help me install this plugin on my instance?
Yes, you can purchase the plugin with installation service and we’ll be happy to install it for you.
Is there any pre-requisite to use this plugin?
There is only one pre-requisite i.e. WooCommerce must be installed on your instance.
Can I edit the extension?
All our extensions are 100% open source. You can customize the extension except the file that contains our license code.
How to get the PAC API key?
The PAC API key can be obtained at https://developers.auspost.com.au/apis/pacpcs-registration.
Is it mandatory to have business account at Australia Post?
Yes, you need to have business account at Australia Post to use the “Shipment Tracking and Label Printing” feature.
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes, you can refer our refund policy @ https://www.appjetty.com/refund-policy.htm. We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 30-day money back guarantee.
How many domains can I use with single licence purchase?
AppJetty provides 1 primary domain and 1 sandbox domain with a single licence. The sandbox domain will be deactivated at the end of the 30 days trial. In order to get this validity extended, kindly contact AppJetty support.
What if I get an error message or 404 Error Page not found, after installing extension?
Just clear your WordPress Cache, log out of your wp-admin panel and login again.
Extension shows error message popup while in use. What should I do?
Please obtain correct API key for Australia Post and then try using the plugin it should work fine.
What if I do not want to set product dimensions for all products (Height, Width and Length)?
Our plugin has the provision to set default height, width and length from the backend and it will be same for all products. Also, if any of your product has dimensions, then firstly it will give priority to that product's dimension and secondly to the default configurations.
What if the customer enter wrong shipping address?
Our “Shipment Tracking and Label Printing” feature also has the Address API configured, which will help you to edit the shipping address before submitting it to Australia Post. It will also provide suggestions for relevant city.
The “Shipment Tracking and Label Printing” feature is not working. What should I do?
You need to ensure that the “Account details” and “Address details” are same as the one on your Australia Post account. It should be validated, else this feature won’t work.
The extension does not show rates. What could be wrong?
a. Ensure your API key is correct. You can verify the key @ https://developers.auspost.com.au/apis/pac/explorer/postcode-search
b. The "Warehouse Postcode" field is mandatory. Please enter a valid postcode. The validity can be ensured @ http://auspost.com.au/postcode
c. Enable the required Shipping services for parcel and letter.
d. Create attributes for "length", "width", "height" and assign them to attribute set. Also, select these attributes in the configuration.
e. Check whether your products have sizes and weights set or not – without this calculations cannot be performed.
How will extension fetch the rates for products?
1. Firstly, feasibility of shipping one combined package of products is checked. If it is feasible, availability for custom boxes is checked. If it is enabled and available, the box’s outer dimensions are used as a package to fetch rates. Here final package weight is considered as the original package weight. The chosen custom-box weight must be lower than the custom-box.
2. If custom-box is disabled or unavailable and only one combined package of products is to be shipped, then the package dimension is used as the final dimension.
3. If one combined package of products can’t be shipped, the plugin checks if the individual packaging method is enabled or not and fetches individual rates for the same and displays it. Otherwise no rates will be displayed.