Odoo POS Fixed Amount Discount App
POS Fixed Amount Discount allows Odoo admins to set their preferred discount method to be made available to customers - either the default percentage discount type or a new “fixed amount” offered by this app. The discount type displayed to the customers will be the discount type set by the admin from the backend. Also the customers will view the discount as per the discount type in different reports and documents like Invoice, Order Form View, Receipt, during Payment Order view, Invoice Report, Invoice form view and Sales Details Report.
- Set Discount in form of Percentage and Fixed Amount
- Added Discount Type in POS Order form view
- For Order Receipt Discount Details will be displayed as per the discount type
- Added Discount Type in Invoice & Invoice Reports
- The discount type will also be displayed in the previous order invoices
- Added Discount Type along with Discount in Sales Details Report
- POS Fixed Amount Discount can also be implemented in Restaurant Management
End user’s Benefits
- View discount type and actual discount as per the chosen method in 5 places - POS Order Form View, Invoice, Sales Details Report, Invoice Report and Receipt.
- Admin will be able to set the Discount type.
- Admin will be able to set the discount in form of either a percentage or a fixed amount.
- Admin will be able to get reports based on discounts.
- Fixed an issue for POS order report.
- Added Support for Odoo Version 11.
- Fixed an issue for fixed amount.
- POS Fixed Amount Discount is Released.
The type of discount applied is visible at various places which is good for the customers. Other features for admin are also there including report making based on discount data.
Nice but not necessary
It’s not one of the must have apps for new businesses but surely for store owners who won’t leave any stone unturned to make their business to grow swiftly.
Odoo only offers percentage discount but by using this app you can offer both fixed amount discounts and percentage discounts. So, you can set it accordingly at different period of time or according to other offers you want to club it with.
Providing a specific amount of discount is more convenient for my business model which the default mode didn’t allow. So, I am all praises for it!
Rather than offering something very new, the app helps rectify one of the in-built featured of Oddo which offers discounts based only on percentage. Nice product for store owners looking for options.