Data Feed Manager For Odoo
Why Should You Use Data Feed Manager?
Data Feed Import
You will be easily able to import data feeds to product search engines. Using our Odoo product feed management facility; several business owners have enhanced their business presence on various platforms.
Using just one app, you will be able to create multiple feeds - Amazon shopping feed, Google shopping feed, Bing shopping feed, Yahoo shopping feed, etc. for different shopping search engines simultaneously.
Save the time and efforts spent behind manual uploading of XML files. With the help of Data feed manager, you can execute automated uploading of data feeds by scheduling them from your system settings.
Data Feed Manager – Feature Highlights
Dynamic XML File Generation
- Admin can generate XML file dynamically in a form. You can also add Header Pattern, Product Pattern & Footer Pattern before uploading information to any of the shopping search engines.
Choose Price-list for xml file
- Admin can choose price-list for every xml file which will display the product list. Thereafter, the products mentioned in this product list get uploaded to the shopping search engine with a defined pattern.
Automated Scheduling of Data Feeds
- Odoo data feed plugin will automatically schedule the XML file upload on shopping search engines. Admin can also manage the scheduling of data feeds from the system settings. For example, if you have decided to upload information on Google Shopping, you will be able to decide the precise time on which the details of Google product feed get uploaded on their search engine.
Feed Storage Based on Store Default Language
- The product feed that you create for your products will be stored in the default language that you have set for your e-commerce store. You can make changes with the default language as and when you want.
Points to Note
- Useful for generating sales directly from search engines
- A perfect app for creating product data feeds manually
9.x, 10.x, Odoo 11.x, Odoo 12.x
Secure & Stable
- Odoo Version 12 Released.
- Added support for Static Value Data Feeds.
- Added support for adding Static and Dynamic Values in Data Feeds at once.
- Added support for all the Google Feeds.
- Added support of choosing Data Feed Language.
- Added functionality of choosing the products for the Data Feed.
- Added support for Odoo Version 11.
- Added support for Odoo Version 10.
- Data Feed Manager is Released.
I can create multiple feeds for several platfoms like Amazon, Google, Buzzfeed and more. This plugin has helped me to expand the reach of my Odoo store upto a great extent.
My business is no more limited to my website anymore. Data Feed Manager enables me to create XML files seamlessly and helps me to promote my products on other platforms. Thanks to AppJetty, my revenues have shot up!
Creating manual data feeds for various search engines can be time consuming and demands much effort. The products have eased the task to a significant level letting us focus on other more important things. Great one!
The company provides 3 months of free support and believe me it’s enough to get everything you want to know about the product and get used to it. Upgrades are also introduced from time to time.
The product helped my business to gain direct sales from search engines. Once you get to know how the product works, everything is easy, sorted, and most importantly, profitable.
The lists get complicated to manage and with the prices to be sent, it gets very cumbersome. The Data Manager Feed for Odoo lets you choose a price list for every xml file and then these get uploaded to search engines with a defined pattern. Very convenient.
Through the app, you can automatically upload data feeds into various search engines and even schedule uploading by using the scheduler feature. There are a number of other features which makes it stand out among similar apps.
It’s an all in one solution for traders looking forward to sell through different known platforms. Using the Data Feed Manager, you can upload your products and form a standard file through which uploading to all other sites gets easier and quicker.
Which Odoo version is this module compatible with?
This module is compatible with Odoo 9.x, 10.x, 11.x, 12.x
What if it is not compatible with my Odoo version?
You can definitely shoot an email at email@example.com and we will be happy to make it compatible with your Odoo version with extra efforts.
On how many Odoo instances can this module copy be used?
It can be used on only one Odoo instance. To use on multiple instances, that many number of module copies need to be ordered.
What are the support and upgrade policies?
This module includes 3 months of support period and unlimited upgrade period.
I need to see a demo of this module before purchase. How can I see that?
You can request a demo at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back with the details.