Odoo CSV Product Images Import App
Odoo only allows image uploading in binary format. It doesn’t allow multiple image uploading. Odoo Import Multiple Product Images App helps you overcome this limitation by allowing you to upload multiple product images in CSV format. You can either upload images by product name or by product ID. If you have no product with that name or product ID then a new product will automatically be created in both the cases.
- Admin will be able to add multiple images to the products via CSV file and will not have to worry about converting them to the binary files every time.
- Admin can update the product images of multiple files from the single CSV file.
- Admin can also update the product images of a specific file by mapping the products via Product ID.
- All the images are fetched from the same folder so to add product path to the CSV is very easy task.
- Ability to upload images in bulk, which is not possible in Odoo’s default setup.
- With this Import Product Image App, Odoo admins can become more productive and not waste time on repetitive tasks like image uploads.
CSV files are the best from business point of view. Having an Odoo store has some limitations but with the help of these enhancing apps, you can make it a perfect ecommerce store! I strongly recommend using CSV files to upload images to your site.
Bulk uploading is almost a necessity for stores adding up product list day by day. The default theme is very slow as it doesn’t allow bulk uploading. A useful product as the file can be referred for different purposed regarding product information.
By far there had been no glitches and CSV format works much better than the default binary format as it opens several options for you on how you choose to use the file for several functions.
The function is pretty much defined. Talking about the functionality of the app, it’s nice and easy to use. I would easily recommend it to anyone looking for any such product.
The default Odoo functions allows photo uploading only through binary format but the CSV format comes handy to upload pictures by name or ID. A useful app for stores with large number of products.
- Resolve an issue for image upload path.
- Added Support for Odoo Version 11.
- Product Id wise image updation.
- CSV Product Images Import is Released.