Online presence in today’s competitive market is indispensable for any business. Earlier, online businesses would rely only on e-commerce websites. However, with the advancement in technology and the ever-growing use of mobile devices, a mobile app is no longer a luxury. It is rather a necessity for an online ecommerce business.
While there are a number of ecommerce platforms out there, Magento is a popular one among them. And a Magento 2 mobile app can amp up your business if you are a Magento store owner. This is because it lets your customers access the online store on the go.
Confused if a mobile app is right for your industry or not?
So, let’s understand how a Magento mobile app helps in these 5 industries:
- Home Decor
Online grocery stores are a rage - especially during this Corona outbreak. People are ordering grocery items online out of the fear of infecting themselves while buying them offline.
If you own an online grocery store, it is time you developed a next-gen grocery mobile app for your store to escalate sales.
However, see to it that your grocery mobile app has got:
- Simplified Registration - To let customers register for shopping online easily.
- Easy Profile Management - To enable customers to manage their profile, view purchase history, and log-in credentials.
- All-Inclusive Product Catalog - To display detailed descriptions of all food and grocery items to simplify the decision-making process.
- Order Tracking - To keep customers informed about the statuses of orders.
and all other important native app features like easy address management, flexibility of payment modes, personalized emails and push notifications, etc. to ensure a seamless shopping experience for customers.
Fashion is never out of fashion! Even amid COVID-19 pandemic, new t-shirt designs with COVID-19 messages or designs, printed masks, etc. are in trend.
So, a fashion store owner can amp up their business by building a fashion mobile app with:
- Live data sync - To reflect all the changes automatically in the app without manual intervention.
- Multilingual Support - To translate the store content into customers’ native languages and expand customer base with higher engagement.
- Social Media Authentication - To enable customers to log in to their accounts via social media.
- Voice and Barcode Search - To help increase the findability of products to make the store easy-to-navigate and sales-driven.
- Wish List - To allow customers to add products to wish lists and order them anytime in the future.
- Single Page Checkout - To simplify the checkout process for customers and reduce cart abandonment rates.
and other native app features like multiple payment gateways, user profile management, order management, etc. to help drive customers’ engagement.
Home Decor Industry
Home Decor is one of the booming industries with people’s never-lasting love for modernist art pieces and oriental decor items.
So, a home decor mobile app is crucial for an online home decor store owner and it should have features including:
- DIY Layout Editor - To help store owners manage placements of various sections easily and control what the app looks like.
- Firebase Analytics - Keep track of customers’ behavioral patterns and performance of products.
- Product Social Sharing - To enable customers to share products among family and friends via social media.
- Autofill Address - To save customers’ time by eliminating the need for manual address filling every time they order.
and several others including order tracking, one page checkout, email and push notifications, payment options, product filter, and wishlists, etc. to make the shopping experience immersive and attract sales.
No matter how modernized the world becomes, jewelry items still never fail to attract people across the globe.
So, if you are a jewelry store owner, make the most out of this global business with a jewelry mobile app having features:
- Featured Product Banner - To enable store owners to feature the best pieces in the banner to catch customers' attention and engagement immediately after they open the app.
- Wishlist Management - To allow customers to mark items they want to buy later for an occasion or outfit.
- Product Filter - To let customers apply filters (color, material, etc.) to find what they exactly want.
- Coupons and Offers - To engage customers through various offers and incentives and give them a reason to keep coming back.
and others including one page checkout, auto-fill address, multiple payment options, live data sync, firebase analytics, etc.
Automotive Industry is an ever-green industry and nobody can do without it. Therefore, an automotive mobile app for an automotive online store owner with features including:
- User Profile Management: To enable customers to create detailed profiles with individual preferences to help you connect with them more strongly through personalized services.
- Detailed Product Catalog: To enhance their shopping experience with a detailed catalog of all products and services like selling vehicles, autoparts, offering insurance covers, etc.
- Advanced Search: To let costumes search and view what they particularly want without having to wade through all products on your store.
- Deep Linking - To drive more traffic to product detail pages and prompt instant purchases.
- Multi-Store Support - To smoothly manage multiple regional stores for enhanced localized experience and sales.
and other intuitive features like product updates and notifications, social media integration, and 24*7*365 customer support is sure to boost customers’ engagement and sales.
Ready to Build a Magento Mobile App?
A Magento 2 mobile app is a great asset to every Magento store owner. It not only simplifies shopping but also enhances and personalizes customers' shopping experience through features like advanced search, multi-store support, multi-lingual support, single page checkout, and more.
If you want to customize Magento 2 mobile app for your business, you can contact us at email@example.com and our support team will get back to you within 24 hours.
All product and company names are trademarks™, registered® or copyright© trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.