SuitePort - SuiteCRM Customer Portal For WordPress
Why Opt for SuiteCRM WordPress Customer Portal?
- Provide an interactive portal for your customers to resolve their queries from a well-documented knowledge base and create support tickets on their own.
- A customer or client space to access important data such as quotes, orders and more.
- Create effective operational processes through ticketing system and CRM integrated customer portal.
- Create an alternative space than emails for customers to interact with you with comment history via listing of cases.
- Reduce the possibilities of delayed ticket entry or miscommunication by allowing the customer to place their own request and manage profiles.
- A customer portal equipped to manage their accounts & services and upload documents.
- WordPress is an online, open source and feature-rich CMS. It allows you to customize your portal pages as well as add custom look and feel to your portal.
Why is Our Portal Solution The Right Choice for You?
- Unlike other customer portal options, SuitePort is built to extend the functionalities of your CRM. It is integrated with SuiteCRM and uses WordPress for Portal management.
- As it is integrated with SuiteCRM, you can customize the features as you require. Or, if you wish to upgrade the frontend of the portal, you can do so using the WordPress admin. So, you can customize as per the industry or any of the unique requirements you may have.
- Data security is extremely critical to any business. Especially, when dealing with your CRM data, we are talking about your business critical information. SuiteCRM WordPress Customer Portal is not like other plugins. It does not store or fetch any data to our DB. It simply connects your SuiteCRM with WordPress. The data is secure on your servers and WordPress provides the interface to the end users with secure access. And, everything is hosted on your servers. The role of the SuiteCRM WordPress Customer Portal plugin does not add any vulnerabilities whatsoever on your CRM data.
Key Product Features
SuiteCRM Backend Features
Role Based Accessibility & Generate Mass Credentials
- Customer Portal provides you with a feature to manage SuiteCRM Modules accessibility for your WordPress Portal users. You can also decide as to the access of which module and rights should be provided to which user by assigning them to a WordPress User Group.
- Generate portal credentials for already created CRM contacts and export them into csv file. Convert these contacts to Portal Users by importing them to your WordPress account. An email will be sent to these users with their Portal credentials.
Configure Module Layouts
- Set Portal Layouts for each accessible module. SuiteCRM Wordpress Customer Portal plugin provides facility to set Portal Layouts for each module. You can set layouts for List, Edit, & Detail view from SuiteCRM. The same will be displayed in the Portal.
- SuiteCRM Customer Portal for WordPress also provides you with manage Field Settings like adding help tip or label to fields or making that field value “Read Only” or Compulsory.
WordPress Backend Features
Customize Your Portal
- Name the portal, upload a logo, set records to be displayed on a page and set display options like theme color and calendar module colors.
- Choose standalone page template with custom design or set full width page template with header and footer theme.
- Customers can also add their profile picture from the Portal.
Customer Frontend Features
Single & Secure Sign-in
- You can have safe and secure portal login for the customers. It has a single sign-in for default WordPress user account and for portal.
- A new user can directly sign-up from the Portal. The credentials will be verified to check whether any customer has been registered with same username and email address before. If no such user exists in the system, then a user will be created in WordPress and SuiteCRM Contacts module.
- Once signed-up from the Portal, user can directly login to the Portal and can also access his WordPress Account without having to login again.
Attractive Dashboard with Icons
- Customers will get an attractive dashboard with all enabled modules for quick accessibility.
- Accessibility to different modules for different user groups can be set from the SugarCRM backend. WordPress admin can set modules displaying recently added records and allow portal users to view them in their dashboard.
- Customers can view charts for cases and quotes module to know their status. They can also add any record with quick add button.
- Customers can also search globally from the portal or can select module from drop down to search from any specific module.
Product Catalog & Generate Proposal
- Admin can select products from the CRM and make them visible in the portal.
- Customers will be able to see only the products that are made “Portal Visible” in the frontend by the Admin.
- Users can create proposals in the portal. They can select products from the catalog, set the quantity and send proposal to the admin.
- Portal also enables customers to search products. They can request for products that are not enlisted in the catalog.
- Till the time admin does not accept the proposal, its status will appear as pending. When admin sees the proposal, he can either reject it or convert into quote.
- Users can edit or remove a proposal only when it is under the pending status.
- Provide updates to your customers for latest actions performed through the notification feature of SuiteCRM Customer Portal for WordPress.
- Customer gets a notification if there’s a new record, status change, or case updates by admin.
- SuiteCRM Customer Portal for WordPress lets the customers set notification preferences from the portal.
- It is also possible for them to filter the notification list based on type of notification, select specific module or choose a specific duration.
- Our portal provides the functionality of accessing related module records from sub-panel.
- Admin can set access for sub-panels from dynamics access rights configurations.
- You can also add new record or navigate to the detail view from sub-panel itself.
Access Quotes, Invoices & Contracts from Portal
- Customers can view Invoices, Quotes, & Contracts from portal and even download them in PDF format.
- Customers can also accept or decline confirmed quotes from the portal from the detail view of the quote record. When a user declines a quote, the system asks the reason for declining.
Access Knowledge Base & Calendar View of Activities from Portal
- Knowledge Base shows all of the articles that are available to your customers. Customers will be able to access knowledge base articles based on their categories or search the articles.
- Customer can access knowledge Base without login.
- Customers can view all their meetings and calls scheduled for the day, week or the whole month in calendar view. This will help them view all their important activities at one place.
Multi Site/Domain Support & Tawk.to Chat Integration
- With multisite support, you can provide access of portal to users of your WordPress multisite. So user of all the domains of your multisite installation can access the portal.
- Easily interact with your customers using Live Chat. Integrate Tawk.to Live Chat plugin with SuiteCRM and capture the chat transcripts as a new case. You can also relate the Chat Transcript with the concerned contact.
Points to Note
- You should be able to login as an Administrator in CRM/CMS (WordPress) for installation.
- Check that your CRM Instance is compatible for Portal.
- You must have a valid License Key Provided by AppJetty.
- If you are installing Portal, make sure that no older version of the Plug-in is already installed on CRM. If there is any, you should uninstall that plug-in first.
- Wordpress :
3.6.1 to 4.9.8SuiteCRM Compatibility :
7.4.* to 7.10.9
Free 3 Months
Free 6 Months
Highly Secure &
- Customer Verification flow integration
- Advance options in CRM for Fields Layout settings like help-text, label change etc.
- Enable Notifications for Portal Users for each activity
- Provide subpanels for related modules in Portal
- Make separate section for Change Password on Portal side
- Bug Fixings and better modular structure
- Security Bug Fixing.
- Quote rejection reason and its history
- Enable Product Catalogue for portal
- Portal user can create Proposal from catalogue and CRM user can convert it into Quote
- Admin can enable/disable portal registration
- PHP-7 support
- Dashboard Layout update
- FAQ section integration in wordpress admin for connection failure issues
- Attachments facility in Call and Meetings modules
- Minor bug fixing and better modular structure
- Quick create record from portal dashboard
- Ability to search globally from all modules in portal
- Portal user can view today’s schedule from portal dashboard
- Ability to view summary of Case/Quotes and Invoices in chart form in portal
- CRM knowledge articles can be accessed without login into portal
- Bug fixing
- Update add case form
- Multisite Support
- CRM Email template support in portal
- Ability to add activities directly from portal calendar
- Ability to download PDF for Invoices/Quotes/Contracts
- Abliity to accept/decline quote from portal
- Caption notification in CRM that record is created from portal.
- Dynamic access rights for portal user for each module (add/delete/update)
- tawk.to chat plugin integration with portal
- Give portal access to already created CRM contacts from CRM side
- Import Users section in Portal
- New layout Integration
- Template selection full width and standalone.
- Admin can set portal base color according to word-press theme from wp-admin.
- WP Admin side option for page selection.
- Single sign-in feature.
- Minor bug fixing and better modular structure.
- Case commenting feature for SugarCRM and Customer Portal.
- Knowledge Base & Quotes Module Support in Portal for Sugar Enterprise Edition.
- Now compatible with SugarCRM Enterprise 7.5 and above Version.
- Compatible with SugarCRM Ondemand Instance.
- Admin can set sugarcrm module's accessibility for Portal users.
- WP Admin side option for page selection
- Minor bug fixing and better modular structure
- This plugin is now compatible with SugarCRM 7 Version.
- Introduced feature to add Panels on Edit and Detail view Portal Layouts.
- Introduced feature to set DetailView Portal Layouts as EditView Portal Layout.
- Remove core file changes.
- SuitePort - SuiteCRM Customer Portal for WordPress is Released.
- SuiteCRM Customer Portal is Released.
I am using the product for 8 months now and no major glitches till now. I will strongly recommend SuiteCRM users to go for this integration to boost customer services.
One of the Best
I have used a lot of products developed by the AppJetty team and this one is surely one of the best, out of the integrations. The features are nice and easy to use as well.
I have been using this integration for quite some time now and as it turns out my customers are very happy with this. They no longer need to keep on calling customer executives to get information about their orders as their WordPress portals are effectively integrated.
A nicely developed product for WordPress users. It’s definitely one of the best and most important integrations you should consider for your SuiteCRM. I am satisfied with the product.
It’s very important to have customer portals for your business to provide an interactive platform to your customers. Integrating it with the CRM has helped us enhance store services and increase the number of loyal customers.
The integrations by AppJetty are anyway excellent, I opted for this one to be my latest and it’s a perfect one to invest in! You might also want to try out some of the plugins to increase your CRM’s efficiency. They have a lot of them for little or no price!
I have quite some knowledge about these and therefore can very confidently recommend this one to all SuiteCRM users. You won’t be disappointed a bit.
I opted for the professional package which is absolutely free. I liked the features but they were limited in this one so went for the professional+. Not disappointed and would recommend it without second thoughts!
The integration leaves enough scope of personalization on your own. My business requires some grouping which the product delivers pretty well. Using it, you can provide access to modules and right to specific WordPress user groupd created by you."
The reason I chose the same company again is because of the goodwill this company has in the personal records of my company. All products in the past had been up to the mark and customer service is commendable.
The SuiteCRM wordpress customer portal enhances customer support by providing an informative platform between the company and its customers. The self service portal is extremely helpful in reducing burden on customer service executives.
The SuiteCRM wordpress customer portal enhances customer support by providing an interactive platform between the company and its customers. The knowledge base is extremely helpful in reducing burden on manual customer service executives.
SuitePort had been a smart decision on our part. A new (experienced previously)employee to the company bought it to our notice and it had been exactly what we had always wanted but never came across. Will definitely recommend it to others as well.
Earlier I spent a lot of money and man power over providing manual support to every customer. SuiteCRM wordpress customer portal significantly reduces, if not eliminates, the requirement of manual support. So, it saves a lot of efforts which can be diverted to other activities.
SuiteCRM customer portal for Wordpress is a perfect integration product which has all the features I had been looking for. Integrating the two had been one of the significant decisions for my store and it turned out to be a smart one!
It’s a good product
My search for a good quality suitecrm wordpress customer portal ended as soon as I bought SuitePort. I like the features and it serves all the purposes mentioned in the manual. Thanks to AppJetty!
My customers are happy
Eversince I installed SuitePort, my customers haven’t stopped praising it. This suitecrm customer portal for wordpress helps you to collect precise customer data as it comes directly from the customers. The scope of errors can be totally avoided.
What is customer portal and how it is useful?
Customer Portal is similar to a Self-Service portal in which they provide an online support channel for customers by allowing them to resolve their queries without contacting a customer service representative.
Does it fit any industry?
Our “Customer Portal” extension is developed for various industries like Retail, Education, BFSI, Real Estate,Travel
Does it require any customization to be used for my industry?
No, Our portal will fulfill all your basic requirements for any industry.
What if I want to install on more than one domain or development server?
On single domain purchase, we allow one live and one development domain. If you would like to use the portal on more than two domains with single installation, then you need to purchase it for additional domains.
What should I do, if I have different CRM installations?
If you are likely to use the extension on domains with separate installation, then you need to purchase another copy of the portal.
Do you provide live demo (on Skype)?
Yes, you can get a personal live demo in your time zone by our expert. Our skpye_id is : support.biztech
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes, you can refer our refund policy @ https://www.appjetty.com/refund-policy.htm. We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 15 day money back guarantee.
May I transfer the license to another domain after I purchase it?
Yes. We charge a nominal transfer fee.
May I have a free trial of your product?
As per our company policy we are not providing any product on trial basis. Customer will have to check out the product with full payment. As we offer 15-day money back guarantee on all our products. Just in case, you are dissatisfied with your product during the 15 days of the purchase, you can receive a full refund.
Can Appjetty customize the portal to suit my needs?
Of course! This is what we’re good at! Please get in touch with us at email@example.com to discuss your specific needs. We would be delighted to hear you.
Do you provide installation for the plugin?
Yes, we do provide paid installation service. For this you simply need to check in the box of “Installation” that is there beneath “Your Domain” section.
How many domains can I use with single licence purchase?
AppJetty provides 1 primary domain and 1 sandbox domain with a single licence. The sandbox domain will be deactivated at the end of the 30 days trial. In order to get this validity extended, kindly contact AppJetty support.
Do your portal store any data on CMS server?
No. Our product do not store or fetch any kind of data on CMS server. It is secure on your CRM server and our solution just provides interface to the end users with secure access.
I entered the correct license key but it still says "License validation failed...". What to do?
Our license key works on the site URL entered in the config.php file (this file is available in the root directory). So, if the URL provided to us and the site URL does not match, then the license key validation fails. You can contact us on live chat or generate a ticket to change the URL if required.
Does it support custom modules of CRM?
Yes,it provides custom modules support with extra efforts. You can view details in Buy Now section.
For adding custom module does the customer need to provide any details?
Yes, customers need to provide their FTP and site admin details for both the frameworks(CRM and CMS) along with the list of modules which they want to enable for the portal.
What data is required to make connection with CRM?
You just need your CRM instance URL, CRM admin username and CRM admin password to make connection. For further details, you can review our user manaul guide.
What would I do if my credentials are correct and despite that I get a connection failure message?
Make sure that Customer Portal Plugins elated files has proper file permissions. As per the SugarCRM Install and upgrade guideline, we advice you to give 755 recursive file permission to custom and modules directory of your CRM instance.
To avoid possible issues for Portal Connectivity also follow these Troubleshooting steps for PHP Notices, Warnings, and Errors provided by SugarCRM. http://support.sugarcrm.com/Knowledge_Base/Troubleshooting/About_PHP_Notices_Warnings_and_Errors/
What is server requirement for making the portal work?
Some PHP extensions must be enabled for your server where you are running portal. They are CURL and JSON_ENCODE.
Does it support multisite?
Yes, it provides support to multisite wordpress.
Tell me about the versions with which your portal is compatible
Our customer portal is compatible with
WordPress: 3.6.1 to 4.9.8 and
SuiteCRM: 7.4. * to 7.10.7