PortalNest: Customer Portal for SuiteCRM
Why Choose SuiteCRM PortalNest Customer Portal?
- PortalNest SuiteCRM Customer Portal brings a unified point of interaction for customers to connect with you for their complaints, questions, inquiries and requests.
- It offers you a wide array of business tools to better your relationship with customers.
- SuiteCRM PortalNest Customer Portal expedites your operations and brings an unmatchable efficiency with its seamless functioning.
- Step beyond the “Between the Office Timings” approach and empower your customers with mobile app to raise tickets anytime and anywhere.
- User-friendly interface that delivers superior user experience with simplicity.
- Maintain your CRM contacts as portal users and documents in useful formats.
We Make Portals Your Customers Want
- AppJetty crafted SuiteCRM PortalNest Customer Portal is customized solution available with Mobile application. It helps businesses to suffice complex customers needs in the most convenient way.
- PortalNest is a ready-to-use scalable customer relationship solution that runs on its own. It is a hosted Customer Portal solution that offers exclusive features for your customers to work in the most efficient way.
Key Product Features
SuiteCRM Backend Features
Generate Mass Credentials
- Admin can generate mass credentials on the SuiteCRM PortalNest Customer Portal. Existing CRM contacts can be converted into portal users.
- The generated credentials are sent to the Portal users via email so that they can see through it whenever they want.
Front Admin Features
Role Based Accessibility
- PortalNest provides the function to assign portal user group to contacts. You can define accessibility rights to a user group. Customers will have right to access only those modules, which are assigned to them.
- You can create multiple user group and assign diverse rights to different groups. This way, admin can assign access to the SuiteCRM PortalNest Customer Portal as per the role.
Custom Page Layouts
- Set the layout of your pages according to your requirements. PortalNest SuiteCRM Customer Portal offers specific layout to specific pages. You can add these layouts and edit or remove them as per your needs.
- Blocks are divided into two different categories, Element Block and Custom Block. Element blocks are static and would remain same throughout the pages. Whereas, Custom blocks will differ from pages to pages.
- You can set standard layout for mobile view.
Configure Module Layouts
- SuiteCRM PortalNest Customer Portal allows you to customize layout for portal pages differently for every module. You can set up layouts in List View, Detail View and in Edit View.
User Creation and Access Right
- Create a user as sub-admin and provide them with an access to manage your work and reduce your workload.
- You can assign these users with the rights to make several portal configurations. As a part of these settings, user can change module/page layouts, enable/disable portal users and do much more...
Customer Frontend Features
Intuitive and Easy to Use Dashboard
- PortalNest SuiteCRM Customer Portal comes with an intuitive and interactive user interface. Its user-friendly features help customers to easily operate and help themselves.
- Portal dashboard features users’ recent cases, documents and quotes. Users can access these modules on the go through dashboard.
- It provides information in chart form, which help users to quickly comprehend their operations.
- Dashboard enables users to run search on the portal.
Knowledge Base Sharing
- SuiteCRM PortalNest Customer Portal also works as a platform for businesses to share knowledge with their customers. Admin can upload the article or study material about their products.
Managing Quotes, Contracts and Invoices
- PortalNest is a hosted Customer Portal solution and allows users to run their operations.
- They can view and download their quotes, contracts and invoices directly from the portal.
Schedule in Calendar View
- Whether you want to see what schedules you have in next month or you want check the slot available next week, everything is easy with calendar. PortalNest SuiteCRM Customer Portal provides you a systematic manner for you to manage your calls and meetings in calendar view.
Manage CRM records from Portal
- SuiteCRM PortalNest Customer Portal enables customers to add, delete and update records from the portal.
- These changes get automatically reflected in the CRM. Which means, users can get an access to different portal modules at once using the single pane display.
- As the interface of our portal is extremely user-friendly it help users to add records in the CRM or display the ones they have added from the CRM.
Points to Note
- You should be able to login as an Administrator in CRM.
- Check that your CRM Instance is compatible for Portal.
- If you are installing Portal then make sure that no older version of the Plug-in is already installed on CRM. If there is any, you should uninstall that plug-in first.
- PortalNest Customer Portal is a hosted solution for single domain and/or single website. If you want our services for multi-domains, we will provide you with a custom quote.
- To integrate our portal to your CRM, get in touch with one of our product experts. Our team of analysts will guide you with installation and activation.
- You need to make connection with your CRM from our portal to enable portal for your customers. We also offer Paid Support (where required) for custom modules of customer portal solution.
- Portal APP requires custom installation. To list APP on store, get in touch with one of our product experts.
- SuiteCRM Compatibility :
7.4.* to 7.10.4
Free 3 Months
Free 6 Months
Highly Secure &
- PortalNest SuiteCRM Customer Portal is Released.
What is customer portal and how is it useful?
Customer Portal is similar to a Self-Service portal and it provides an online support channel to customers by allowing them to resolve their queries without contacting a customer service representative.
Does it fit all industries?
Our “Customer Portal” extension is developed for various industries like Retail, Education, BFSI, Real Estate,Travel etc
Does it require any customization to be used for my industry?
No. Our portal will fulfill the basic requirements for any industry.
What if I need a customized domain?
We do provide that facility to customize the domain as per your requirement.
What should I do, if I have different CRM installations?
If you are likely to use the extension on domains with separate installation, then you need to purchase another copy of the portal.
Do you provide live demo (on Skype)?
Yes, you can get a personal live demo in your time zone by our expert. Our skpye_id is : support.biztech
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes, you can refer to our refund policy on @ https://www.appjetty.com/refund-policy.htm. We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 15 day money back guarantee.
May I transfer the license to another domain after I purchase it?
Yes. We charge a nominal transfer fee for the same.
May I have a free trial of your product?
As per our company policy, we do not provide any product on trial basis. Customer will have to check out the product with full payment. We offer 15-day money back guarantee on all our products. In case, you are dissatisfied with your product during the 15 days of the purchase, you can receive a full refund.
Can AppJetty customize the portal to suit my needs?
Yes, we can and we are good at it! Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific needs. We would be happy to help.
Do you provide installation for the plugin?
Yes, we do provide free installation service.
Does it support custom modules of CRM?
By default it supports default modules of respective CRM. We can customize it to provide custom modules support with extra efforts.
What data is required to make connection with CRM?
You just need your CRM instance URL, CRM User username and CRM User password to make connection. For further details, you can review our user manual guide.
What do I do if my credentials are correct and despite of that that I get a connection failure message?
Make sure that Customer Portal Plugins elated files have proper file permissions. As per the SugarCRM Install and upgrade guideline, we advice you to give 755 recursive file permission to custom and modules directory of your CRM instance. To avoid possible issues for Portal Connectivity also follow these Troubleshooting steps for PHP Notices, Warnings, and Errors provided by SugarCRM. http://support.sugarcrm.com/Knowledge_Base/Troubleshooting/About_PHP_Notices_Warnings_and_Errors/.
How do I configure this extension?
You can refer to our user guide for more assistance on configuration.
Can I assign different module access to different users?
Yes. You can create group of users and assign module access rights to group from portal admin.
How can I modify the fields which I want user to manage from Portal?
You can drag and drop fields from portal admin that you want to display on portal side.
How do I change my page layout?
We provide readymade blocks in portal admin to change layout of your portal pages. You just need to drag and drop and update settings.
Can user upload and download documents from the portal?
Yes. If user has access rights to do same, he can download and upload documents from portal.
Can I change the emails which my customer gets when they register?
Yes. You can modify email templates from portal admin for your customer and your sub-admins.
Can I provide different access rights for my sub-admins?
Yes. You can set section access for each of your sub-admin from portal.
Can customer pay from the portal?
No, currently this feature is not there. You can get in touch with us if you want to integrate a feature like that.
Is your portal compatible with Android phones, iPad and iPhone?
Yes. You will get an app for Android and iOS for portal.