SugarPort - SugarCRM Customer Portal For WordPress
Why Choose SugarCRM-WordPress Customer Portal?
- SugarCRM WordPress Integration gives a single door interaction point to your customers for all their requests, complaints or queries.
- It is a customizable solution that has all the tools for businesses to execute an efficient business relationship practice.
- It expedites the processing cycle for customer resolutions by providing a customer operable connection system to check and manage their data.
- Replaces emails or call with a transparent and easily trackable ticketing system.
- Ease of use with a simplified interface backed by WordPress user friendly UX/UI.
- Maintain all the accounts along with the documents accessible in all majorly useful formats.
We Make Portals Your Customers Want You to Have
- AppJetty crafted SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal offers customized solutions that suffice all the needs of your customers at quickest and easiest.
- We deliver ready-to-use scalable WordPress Customer Portal for SugarCRM with a user friendly interface. They connect you with your thousands of customers while feeding them with a rich customer experience. You can also customize the portal as per your industry preferences.
Key Product Features
SugarCRM Backend Features
Assign Diverse Roles in User Group
- Expand the facets of your SugarCRM WordPress customer portal by managing the accessibility of SugarCRM modules differently for different users. Assign separate rights for users as per their roles in the WordPress User Group.
Add Mass Credentials
- You can add and manage credentials of contacts on your SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal. Create portal credentials for your existing CRM contacts and export this detailed data in CSV format. You can also convert contacts into portal users by importing them. Their credentials would be sent to them by emails.
Configure Module Layouts
- You can configure portal layout separately for each module. With different accounts you can adjust layouts for each page. To set the layouts for List View, Edit View or Detail View, you can make changes and save it in the portal, which will be visible in the SugarCRM WordPress customer portal.
WordPress Backend Features
Customize Your Portal
- You can always change and customize whatever you want to see your the SugarCRM WordPress customer portal. You can name the portal, upload logo, modify page components, set theme, set calendars with different colors.
- Use custom design with stand alone page templates or you can also edit full length pages with header and footer theme.
- SugarCRM Customer Management Portal also allows your customers to set their profile picture.
Customer Frontend Features
Protected Single Sign-in
- Built with safety firewalls, SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal allows your customers to login safely and securely. It has single sign-in process for WordPress account users to log into the portal.
- Direct Sign-up is supported for new users on the portal. SugarCRM Customer Portal for Wordpress verifies new users with their credentials. If a customer already exists in the system with same inputs, then the different credentials would be requested from the user.
- After signing-up, user can also access the SugarCRM Customer Portal with their WordPress user account with single sign-in.
Intuitive and Easy to Use Dashboard
- AppJetty developed SugarCRM Customer Portal for WordPress offers an interactive and intuitive UI, which empowers your customers to help themselves.
- Attractive dashboard gives quick access to all the modules. Admin can assign separate accessibility for different users groups from the back end. These modules will be accessible by the user in their dashboard.
- User can search in the portal with filters and without it as well.
- Admin can add products to the portal from CRM along with its details. These products will be visible for portal users in the front end.
- Customers will be able to see only the products that have been made “Portal Visible” by the Admin.
- User can send proposal by adding products with quantity directly from the portal. They can also search in the catalog and request products that are not enlisted in the portal.
- Admin can accept or decline the proposal. They can either accept proposal and convert it into a quote.
- Till the time admin does not see the proposal, it will show as “pending” in the status. Portal allows users to edit or delete the proposal when it is pending.
Access Quotes from Portal
- Users can view and download their quotes right from the SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal. It makes easy for them to keep a track of their books in detail. When a user declines a quote, the system asks the reason for declining.
Multiple Site and Domain View
- SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal allows users to have multiple site and domains, they can use this single portal for all. Users of these multiple sites and domains can also access this portal and run their tasks.
Knowledge Base Sharing
- Admin can upload articles and other content to share knowledge with the users about the product, services and portal. Users can also access this knowledge without logging in into the system.
Schedule in Calendar View
- Schedule your daily activities for a day, week or month in the monthly calendar. SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal not just helps you to view your schedule in a systematic manner but also helps you to plan your tasks keeping your routine in mind.
Added Live Chat Integration
- Responding your customers instantly round the clock, is the fundamental theory of a good customer relationship. SugarCRM WordPress Customer Portal offers live chat functionality with Tawk.to plugin to serve your 24*7.
Points to Note
- You should be able to login as an Administrator in CRM/CMS (WordPress) for installation.
- Check that your CRM Instance is compatible for Portal.
- You must have a valid License Key Provided by AppJetty.
- If you are installing Portal then make sure that no older version of the Plug-in is already installed on CRM. If there is any then you should uninstall that plug-in first.
- Product Catalog, Generate Proposal and Managing Quotes features are only available in Sugar Professional and Enterprise Edition.
- Wordpress :
v3.6.1 to v4.9.5Community Edition
6.5.* to 6.5.26Professional Edition
6.5.* to 8.0Enterprise Edition
6.5.* to 8.0
Free 3 Months
Free 6 Months
Highly Secure &
- Security Bug Fixing.
- Quote rejection reason and its history
- Enable Product Catalogue for portal
- Portal user can create Proposal from catalogue and CRM user can convert it into Quote
- Admin can enable/disable portal registration
- PHP-7 support
- Dashboard Layout update
- FAQ section integration in wordpress admin for connection failure issues
- Attachments facility in Call and Meetings modules
- Minor bug fixing and better modular structure
- Quick create record from portal dashboard
- Ability to search globally from all modules in portal
- Portal user can view today’s schedule from portal dashboard
- Ability to view summary of Case and Quotes in chart form in portal
- CRM knowledge articles can be accessed without login into portal
- Bug fixing
- Update add case form
- Multisite Support
- CRM Email template support in portal
- Ability to add activities directly from portal calendar
- Ability to download PDF for Quotes
- Abliity to accept/decline quote from portal
- Caption notification in CRM that record is created from portal.
- Dynamic access rights for portal user for each module (add/delete/update)
- tawk.to chat plugin integration with portal
- Give portal access to already created CRM contacts from CRM side
- Import Users section in Portal
- New layout Integration
- Template selection full width and standalone.
- Admin can set portal base color according to word-press theme from wp-admin.
- WP Admin side option for page selection.
- Single sign-in feature.
- Minor bug fixing and better modular structure.
- Case commenting feature for SugarCRM and Customer Portal.
- Knowledge Base & Quotes Module Support in Portal for Sugar Enterprise Edition.
- Now compatible with SugarCRM Enterprise 7.5 and above Version.
- Compatible with SugarCRM Ondemand Instance.
- Admin can set sugarcrm module's accessibility for Portal users.
- WP Admin side option for page selection
- Minor bug fixing and better modular structure
- This plugin is now compatible with SugarCRM 7 Version.
- Introduced feature to add Panels on Edit and Detail view Portal Layouts.
- Introduced feature to set DetailView Portal Layouts as EditView Portal Layout.
- Remove core file changes.
- SugarPort - SugarCRM Customer Portal for WordPress is Released.
- SugarCRM Customer Portal is Released.
Highly Recommended Tool
First of all i would like to thanks the team who has given us great support and done the customization as per the requirement, I have gone through other Customer portal available in the market but I am impressed with appjetty portal, its very user friendly and highly recommended tool for those who want to improve customer service.
Easy to Install
You don’t need to spend days just figuring out credentials for your customers using WordPress portal. Using this product, you can easily do that in bulk and send the credentials to your respective customers in a matter of no time. Really convenient to start with.
It’s a good integration for your WordPress portal users as they can look into various information without directly contacting the company. Moreover, you as an admin reserve all the right as to which modules are to be shown to which groups.
The product is nice and works well for my store’s CRM. You can choose this one if you are looking to deploy similar functions for your store as well. No complaints or regrets for investing in the integration. Recommended to fellow store owners as well.
The knowledge base feature is really helpful. It’s kind of FAQ’s which lets your customers solve most of their queries without calling out customer executives. Just this knowledge base is much more extensive and useful for the customers.
The portal helps increasing customer engagement with the store management as they get to contact the company by various means including calls, meetings, chats, etc. This definitely comes out as an advantage for the company!
It’s a nicely developed idea which lets you serve your customers better by knowing their requirements and issues first hand using such a portal. You should definitely try it out, won’t regret it.
A boon for customers
Ever since I have installed this sugarcrm based customer portal for WordPress, I’ve never had to look back. My customers can navigate around their profile and take care of small problems on their own.
My customers find SugarCRM based Customer Portal for WordPress extremely easy to use. It provides all the self-support and people find it extremely user-friendly.
What is customer portal and how it is useful?
Customer Portal is similar to a Self-Service portal in which they provide an online support channel for customers by allowing them to resolve their queries without contacting a customer service representative.
Does it fit any industry?
Our “Customer Portal” extension is developed for various industries like Retail, Education, BFSI, Real Estate,Travel
Does it require any customization to be used for my industry?
No, Our portal will fulfill all your basic requirements for any industry.
What if I want to install on more than one domain or development server?
On single domain purchase, we allow one live and one development domain. If you would like to use the portal on more than two domains with single installation, then you need to purchase it for additional domains.
What should I do, if I have different CRM installations?
If you are likely to use the extension on domains with separate installation, then you need to purchase another copy of the portal.
Do you provide live demo (on Skype)?
Yes, you can get a personal live demo in your time zone by our expert. Our skpye_id is : support.biztech
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes, you can refer our refund policy @ https://www.appjetty.com/refund-policy.htm. We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 15 day money back guarantee.
May I transfer the license to another domain after I purchase it?
Yes. We charge a nominal transfer fee.
May I have a free trial of your product?
As per our company policy we are not providing any product on trial basis. Customer will have to check out the product with full payment. As we offer 15-day money back guarantee on all our products. Just in case, you are dissatisfied with your product during the 15 days of the purchase, you can receive a full refund.
Can Appjetty customize the portal to suit my needs?
Of course! This is what we’re good at! Please get in touch with us at email@example.com to discuss your specific needs. We would be delighted to hear you.
Do you provide installation for the plugin?
Yes, we do provide paid installation service. For this you simply need to check in the box of “Installation” that is there beneath “Your Domain” section.
I entered the correct license key but it still says "License validation failed...". What to do?
Our license key works on the site URL entered in the config.php file (this file is available in the root directory). So, if the URL provided to us and the site URL does not match, then the license key validation fails. You can contact us on live chat or generate a ticket to change the URL if required.
Does it support custom modules of CRM?
Yes,it provides custom modules support with extra efforts. You can view details in Buy Now section.
For adding custom module does the customer need to provide any details?
Yes, customers need to provide their FTP and site admin details for both the frameworks(CRM and CMS) along with the list of modules which they want to enable for the portal.
What data is required to make connection with CRM?
You just need your CRM instance URL, CRM admin username and CRM admin password to make connection. For further details, you can review our user manaul guide.
What would I do if my credentials are correct and despite that I get a connection failure message?
Make sure that Customer Portal Plugins elated files has proper file permissions. As per the SugarCRM Install and upgrade guideline, we advice you to give 755 recursive file permission to custom and modules directory of your CRM instance.
To avoid possible issues for Portal Connectivity also follow these Troubleshooting steps for PHP Notices, Warnings, and Errors provided by SugarCRM. http://support.sugarcrm.com/Knowledge_Base/Troubleshooting/About_PHP_Notices_Warnings_and_Errors/
What is server requirement for making the portal work?
Some PHP extensions must be enabled for your server where you are running portal. They are CURL and JSON_ENCODE.
Does it support multisite?
Yes, it provides support to multisite wordpress.
Tell me about the versions with which your portal is compatible
Our customer portal is compatible with WordPress: From 3.6.1 & Upto 4.8. and with SugarCRM : Community Edition: 6.5* to 6.5.25 Professional Edition: 6.5* to 7.9 Enterprise Edition: 6.5* to 7.9