PortalNest: Customer Portal for SugarCRM
Why Choose PortalNest SugarCRM Customer Portal?
- SugarCRM PortalNest Customer Portal is a hosted solution that catalyzes an efficient customer relationship practice through a single interaction point.
- It drives seamless customer relationship exercise and makes it quick, efficient and error free.
- PortalNest expedites your business processing cycle with less manpower while reducing the service cost.
- This hosted Customer Portal takes users beyond the calls or emails hassles and enables them to help themselves with an easy ticketing system.
- PortalNest offers easy to use interface supported with an interactive dashboard.
We Make Portals That Your Customers Adore
- AppJetty’s SugarCRM PortalNest Customer Portal is a customized solution. It is also available with Mobile application and helps businesses to take care of customers queries in seamless manner.
- Get a customized feature rich portal that works on its own. PortalNest SugarCRM Customer Portal is the new customer relationship intelligence you need to assist your customers in the quickest time with utmost convenience.
Key Product Features
SugarCRM Backend Features
Generate Mass Credentials
- It is possible for the Admin to generate mass credentials on the SugarCRM PortalNest Customer Portal. You can also convert the existing CRM contacts into portal users.
- An email is sent to the portal users about the generated credentials. This way, they can find the information about credentials whenever they require it.
Front Admin Features
Role Based Accessibility
- Assign diversified roles to different users with the help of portal user groups. You can create a user group and assign specific roles to users in it. Portal users of that group will be able to access only those modules, which are allowed to them.
- SugarCRM PortalNest Customer Portal allows admin can create multiple user groups and assign different rights to them.
Custom Page Layouts
- With PortalNest SugarCRM Customer Portal, a user can set layout that is suitable for them. The portal offers specific pages and page layouts to design the page content as per your needs.
- Portal comes with two types of blocks - Element block and Custom block. In Element block, options remain same throughout the pages. Whereas, options differ on each page in the custom block.
- Admin can set the same layout for the mobile view of SugarCRM PortalNest Customer Portal.
Configure Module Layouts
- Users can configure all the modules with different layouts as per their need.
- These modules are customizable for List View, Edit View and Detail View in the portal.
User Creation and Access Right
- Admin can create a user and give them an access to the portal settings so that they can handle responsibilities independently and reduce your workload.
- You can assign these users with the rights to make several portal configurations. As a part of these settings, user can change module/page layouts, enable/disable portal users and do much more...
Customer Frontend Features
Intuitive and Easy to Use Dashboard
- AppJetty powered SugarCRM PortalNest Customer Portal comes with an interactive user interface making it easy to operate.
- Dashboard offers direct access to your cases, meetings, follow-ups, documents and all other features of the portal.
- Admin can customize dashboard with separate accessibility for user groups from the back end. Users can also access those modules directly from the dashboard.
- Users can run a search in the PortalNest SugarCRM Customer Portal to find the information they want.
Knowledge Base Sharing
- PortalNest is a hosted Customer Portal and allows users to share information directly from the portal.
- You can upload articles and knowledge documents on the portal to share knowledge about your product as well as services.
- SugarCRM PortalNest Customer Portal helps users to manage their quotes right from within the portal.
- It keeps these crucial business documents and stores them in order to make it accessible for users.
Schedule in Calendar View
- Get a well-designed calendar that displays your daily, weekly and monthly schedule.
- A systematic schedule enables the users to organize their routine in a better way.
Manage CRM records from Portal
- With the help of PortalNest SugarCRM Customer Portal, your customers can add, delete and update records whenever they wish to.
- As and when these changes are made, they automatically get reflected in the CRM. Thereafter, users can get an access to different portal modules using the single pane display.
- The user-friendly interface of our portal enables users to add records in the CRM or display the ones they have added from the CRM.
Points to Note
- You should be able to login as an Administrator in CRM.
- Check that your CRM Instance is compatible for Portal.
- If you are installing Portal then make sure that no older version of the Plug-in is already installed on CRM. If there is any then you should uninstall that plug-in first.
- PortalNest Customer Portal is a hosted solution for single domain and/or single website. If you want to use our services for multi-domain, we provide you with a custom quote.
- To integrate our portal to your CRM, speak to one of our product experts. Our team of analysts will guide you with installation and activation.
- To enable portal for your customers, you must make connection with your CRM from our portal. We also offer Paid Support (when needed) for custom modules of Portal Nest Solution.
- Portal APP requires custom installation. To list APP on store, get in touch with one of our product experts.
- Community Edition
6.5.* to 6.5.26Professional Edition
6.5.* to 8.0Enterprise Edition
6.5.* to 8.0
Free 3 Months
Free 6 Months
Highly Secure &
- PortalNest SugarCRM Customer Portal is Released.
What is customer portal and how is it useful?
Customer Portal is similar to a Self-Service portal and it provides an online support channel to customers by allowing them to resolve their queries without contacting a customer service representative.
Does it fit all industries?
Our “Customer Portal” extension is developed for various industries like Retail, Education, BFSI, Real Estate,Travel etc
Does it require any customization to be used for my industry?
No. Our portal will fulfill the basic requirements for any industry.
What if I need a customized domain?
We do provide that facility to customize the domain as per your requirement.
What should I do, if I have different CRM installations?
If you are likely to use the extension on domains with separate installation, then you need to purchase another copy of the portal.
Do you provide live demo (on Skype)?
Yes, you can get a personal live demo in your time zone by our expert. Our skpye_id is : support.biztech
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes, you can refer to our refund policy on @ https://www.appjetty.com/refund-policy.htm. We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 15 day money back guarantee.
May I transfer the license to another domain after I purchase it?
Yes. We charge a nominal transfer fee for the same.
May I have a free trial of your product?
As per our company policy, we do not provide any product on trial basis. Customer will have to check out the product with full payment. We offer 15-day money back guarantee on all our products. In case, you are dissatisfied with your product during the 15 days of the purchase, you can receive a full refund.
Can AppJetty customize the portal to suit my needs?
Yes, we can and we are good at it! Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific needs. We would be happy to help.
Do you provide installation for the plugin?
Yes, we do provide free installation service.
Does it support custom modules of CRM?
By default it supports default modules of respective CRM. We can customize it to provide custom modules support with extra efforts.
What data is required to make connection with CRM?
You just need your CRM instance URL, CRM User username and CRM User password to make connection. For further details, you can review our user manual guide.
What do I do if my credentials are correct and despite of that that I get a connection failure message?
Make sure that Customer Portal Plugins elated files have proper file permissions. As per the SugarCRM Install and upgrade guideline, we advice you to give 755 recursive file permission to custom and modules directory of your CRM instance. To avoid possible issues for Portal Connectivity also follow these Troubleshooting steps for PHP Notices, Warnings, and Errors provided by SugarCRM. http://support.sugarcrm.com/Knowledge_Base/Troubleshooting/About_PHP_Notices_Warnings_and_Errors/.
How do I configure this extension?
You can refer to our user guide for more assistance on configuration.
Can I assign different module access to different users?
Yes. You can create group of users and assign module access rights to group from portal admin.
How can I modify the fields which I want user to manage from Portal?
You can drag and drop fields from portal admin that you want to display on portal side.
How do I change my page layout?
We provide readymade blocks in portal admin to change layout of your portal pages. You just need to drag and drop and update settings.
Can user upload and download documents from the portal?
Yes. If user has access rights to do same, he can download and upload documents from portal.
Can I change the emails which my customer gets when they register?
Yes. You can modify email templates from portal admin for your customer and your sub-admins.
Can I provide different access rights for my sub-admins?
Yes. You can set section access for each of your sub-admin from portal.
Can customer pay from the portal?
No, currently this feature is not there. You can get in touch with us if you want to integrate a feature like that.
Is your portal compatible with Android phones, iPad and iPhone?
Yes. You will get an app for Android and iOS for portal.