SugarCRM Customer Portal For Joomla
Why Opt for SugarCRM-Joomla Customer Portal
- SugarCRM Joomla Customer Portal renders better customer experience on the web with altered user accessibility.
- It enables users to solve their queries and requests on their own, through a simplified process. It gives your customers the facility to manage their schedules, cases, meetings and documents.
- SugarCRM Customer Portal for Joomla removes redundant information and runs a proper storage management that archives data periodically.
- Set a smart and productive customer engagement practice to save your time along with resources.
- Allow role-based accessibility to users on the SugarCRM Joomla customer portal with separate user groups. It centralizes your work in a diversified manner.
- Create your CRM contacts as portal users and assign them specific user group.
Why is Our Portal Solution the Right Choice for You?
- AppJetty creates Joomla based customer portals that extend basic features of SugarCRM and makes it a complete solution for businesses. Our Self-Service SugarCRM Joomla customer portal comes with an intuitive user interface, which allows easy navigation and quick processing.
- We develop and deliver ready-to-use SugarCRM Joomla customer portals. User just has to plug-and-play the portal to start administering their accounts, meetings, cases, notes and documents.
- Data security is extremely critical to any business. Especially, when dealing with your CRM data, we are talking about your business critical information. SugarCRM Joomla Customer Portal is not like other plugins. It does not store or fetch any data to our DB. It simply connects your SugarCRM with Joomla. The data is secure on your servers and Joomla provides the interface to the end users with secure access. And, everything is hosted on your servers. The role of the SugarCRM Joomla Customer Portal plugin does not add any vulnerabilities whatsoever on your CRM data.
Key Product Features
SugarCRM Backend Feature(s)
Role Based Accessibility
- Create user groups based on the module access you wish to provide and add CRM contacts in the user-group to grant the assigned access. Admin can create multiple groups and add contacts to them.
Generate Mass Credentials
- Using this feature, you can add CRM contacts in bulk as Portal Users with a single click. The system will not only generate credentials, but also share them with the Portal users via email.
Customize Module Layouts
- Set Portal Layouts for each accessible module. SugarCRM Joomla Customer Portal plugin provides facility to set Portal Layouts for each module in SugarCRM.
- Users can set Layouts for List, Edit, & Detail view from SugarCRM and the same gets displayed in the Portal.
Joomla Backend Features
Personalize Your Portal
- Give your portal a name, upload a logo, set records to be displayed on a page and set display options like theme color and color for calendar modules.
- Choose standalone page template with custom design or set full width page template with theme header and footer.
Customer Frontend Features
- Safe and secure Portal Login for Customers. A new user can directly sign-up from the SugarCRM Joomla customer portal. The credentials will be verified to check whether any customer has been registered with same username and email address. If any such user does not exist in the system then a user will be created SugarCRM Contacts module.
Interactive Dashboard with Icons
- With SugarCRM Customer Portal for Joomla customers get an attractive dashboard with all enabled modules for quick accessibility. They can see only those modules which are assigned to them by the administrator. Accessibility to different modules for different user groups can be set from the SugarCRM backend. Joomla admin can set modules displaying recently added records and allow portal users to view them in their dashboard.
Manage CRM Records from Portal
- SugarCRM Joomla Integration allows customers can add, update or delete records from the portal which will automatically reflect in SugarCRM. They can easily access all the portal modules in one go with a single pane display on the left. An easy to use interface will help users to add records into the CRM or to display records added from the CRM.
Activity Track in Calendar
- Users can view all their meetings and calls scheduled for the day, week or the whole month in calendar view. This will help users to view all their important activities at one place.
Points to Note
- You should be able to login as an Administrator in CRM/CMS (Joomla) for installation.
- Check that your CRM Instance is compatible for Portal.
- You must have a valid License Key Provided by AppJetty.
- If you are installing Portal, make sure that no older version of the Plug-in is already installed on CRM. If there is any then you should uninstall that plug-in first.
- Community Edition
6.5.* to 6.5.26Professional Edition
6.5.* to 8.0Enterprise Edition
6.5.* to 8.0Joomla :
Secure & Stable
- Give portal access to already created CRM contacts from CRM side.
- Dynamic access rights for portal user for each module (Add/Delete/Update).
- CRM Email template support in portal.
- Minor Bug fixing
- Security upgrades
- Bug Fixings and better modular structure
- Dashboard Layout update
- FAQ section integration in Joomla admin for connection failure issues
- Attachments facility in Call and Meetings modules
- Minor bug fixing and better modular structure
- Customer rights management improvements
- Minor bug fixing
- Bug fixing
- Update add case form
- SugarPort - SugarCRM Free Customer Portal for Joomla is Released.
- SugarPort - SugarCRM Customer Portal for Joomla is Released.
My customers are happy to get such a portal where they can access everything easily. And not to mention, happy customers is what makes a successful business.
The product also provides multisite support so now users of all domains of my multisite system can take benefit from the portal. The normal functions expected out of it are all up to the mark. You can go for it!
I am using the integration for quite some time now and totally happy with the results. Not only does it significantly reduce work load for my employees, but the customers are also happy to get such a useful portal.
It’s a nice product for your customers on Joomla portal. Manages almost all important customer management functions. You won’t regret investing in the product.
SugarCRM Customer Portal for Joomla isn’t a common product to be found in the market. But as always, AppJetty comes to the rescue. Nice integration by the team. Recommended to fellow businessmen looking out for deploying similar features for their online business.
What is customer portal and how it is useful?
Customer Portal is similar to a Self-Service portal in which they provide an online support channel for customers by allowing them to resolve their queries without contacting a customer service representative.
Does it fit any industry?
Our “Customer Portal” extension is developed for various industries like Retail, Education, BFSI, Real Estate,Travel
Does it require any customization to be used for my industry?
No, Our portal will fulfill all your basic requirements for any industry.
What if I want to install on more than one domain or development server?
On single domain purchase, we allow one live and one development domain. If you would like to use the portal on more than two domains with single installation, then you need to purchase it for additional domains.
What should I do, if I have different CRM installations?
If you are likely to use the extension on domains with separate installation, then you need to purchase another copy of the portal.
Do you provide live demo (on Skype)?
Yes, you can get a personal live demo in your time zone by our expert. Our skpye_id is : support.biztech
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes, you can refer our refund policy @ https://www.appjetty.com/refund-policy.htm. We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 15 day money back guarantee.
May I transfer the license to another domain after I purchase it?
Yes. We charge a nominal transfer fee.
May I have a free trial of your product?
As per our company policy we are not providing any product on trial basis. Customer will have to check out the product with full payment. As we offer 15-day money back guarantee on all our products. Just in case, you are dissatisfied with your product during the 15 days of the purchase, you can receive a full refund.
Can Appjetty customize the portal to suit my needs?
Of course! This is what we’re good at! Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific needs. We would be delighted to hear you.
Do you provide installation for the plugin?
Yes, we do provide paid installation service. For this you simply need to check in the box of “Installation” that is there beneath “Your Domain” section.
How many domains can I use with single licence purchase?
AppJetty provides 1 primary domain and 1 sandbox domain with a single licence. The sandbox domain will be deactivated at the end of the 30 days trial. In order to get this validity extended, kindly contact AppJetty support.
Do your portal store any data on CMS server?
No. Our product do not store or fetch any kind of data on CMS server. It is secure on your CRM server and our solution just provides interface to the end users with secure access.
I entered the correct license key but it still says "License validation failed...". What to do?
Our license key works on the site URL entered in the config.php file (this file is available in the root directory). So, if the URL provided to us and the site URL does not match, then the license key validation fails. You can contact us on live chat or generate a ticket to change the URL if required.
Does it support custom modules of CRM?
Yes,it provides custom modules support with extra efforts. You can view details in Buy Now section.
For adding custom module does the customer need to provide any details?
Yes, customers need to provide their FTP and site admin details for both the frameworks(CRM and CMS) along with the list of modules which they want to enable for the portal.
What data is required to make connection with CRM?
You just need your CRM instance URL, CRM admin username and CRM admin password to make connection. For further details, you can review our user manual guide.
What would I do if my credentials are correct and despite that I get a connection failure message?
Make sure that Customer Portal Plugins elated files has proper file permissions. As per the SugarCRM Install and upgrade guideline, we advice you to give 755 recursive file permission to custom and modules directory of your CRM instance.
To avoid possible issues for Portal Connectivity also follow these Troubleshooting steps for PHP Notices, Warnings, and Errors provided by SugarCRM. http://support.sugarcrm.com/Knowledge_Base/Troubleshooting/About_PHP_Notices_Warnings_and_Errors/
What is server requirement for making the portal work?
Some PHP extensions must be enabled for your server where you are running portal. They are CURL and JSON_ENCODE.
Tell me about the versions with which your portal is compatible
Our customer portal is compatible with Drupal: 7.x and with SugarCRM : Community Edition: 6.5* to 6.5.25 Professional Edition: 6.5* to 220.127.116.11 Enterprise Edition: 6.5* to 18.104.22.168