SugarPort - SugarCRM Customer Portal For Drupal
Why Go for SugarCRM Drupal Customer Portal?
- SugarCRM Customer Portal for Drupal allows users to access only the data they particularly need. Admin can restrict the data access to users, for which it is not useful or to be kept discreet.
- Manage all your accounts and customers through a single portal window. It also facilitates your new users to sign up directly from the portal homepage.
- Connect with your customer while making a digital nexus. It makes easy for them to manage their meetings, cases, documents, calls and accounts.
- Bundled with automated features, it saves the enterprise’s time and resources. This portal’s user-friendly interface assists users to manage their queries directly from the SugarCRM Drupal Customer Portal.
- Customers can add, edit and update details on the portal. They can also upload their documents on the SugarCRM Drupal Customer Portal.
How Do AppJetty Portals Surpass Others?
- AppJetty portals work on SugarCRM and do not access your customer data. They keep your database secure on your own database server, without any third-party access.
- AppJetty creates portals offering SugarCRM Drupal Integration, which perform best as a scalable customer relationship solution for your enterprise operations.
- Data security is extremely critical to any business. Especially, when dealing with your CRM data, we are talking about your business critical information. SugarCRM Drupal Customer Portal is not like other plugins. It does not store or fetch any data to our DB. It simply connects your SugarCRM with Drupal. The data is secure on your servers and Drupal provides the interface to the end users with secure access. And, everything is hosted on your servers. The role of the SugarCRM Drupal Customer Portal plugin does not add any vulnerabilities whatsoever on your CRM data.
Key Product Features
SugarCRM Backend Feature(s)
Customers Based Accessibility
- SugarCRM Drupal Customer Portal helps users to make changes in the modules of SugarCRM for Drupal users. With this feature, admin can decide access of specific modules that should be provided to only those users who need to access that particular module.
Assign Drupal Login Credentials
- User can create username along with password and make new contacts. Contact module can also be altered and admin can add layouts for additional information.
- You can also set Username and Password fields in record view or create view by your own to set these fields in Record layout.
Customize Module Layouts
- Modify Portal Layouts for all the module that are accessible to users. Customer Portal plugin provides facility to set Portal Layouts for each module in SugarCRM.
- You can set Layouts for List, Edit, & Detail view from SugarCRM and the same will be displayed in the SugarCRM Drupal Customer Portal.
Drupal Backend Features
Modify Your Portal
- Name your portal, upload logo and set the number of records with their arrangements to be displayed on a page.
- User can also alter display options like theme color and color for calendar modules.
- Use full width page template with header and footer or user can also opt for standalone page template with custom design.
Customer Frontend Features
- Safe and secure portal login for customers. A new user can directly sign-up from the SugarCRM Drupal Customer Portal.
- Portal verifies user credentials to check whether it exists with the same username and email address in the system or not. If not found in the system, a new user will be created in SugarCRM Contacts module.
Intuitive Dashboard with Icons
- With SugarCRM Drupal Integration, customers get an attractive dashboard displaying all enabled modules for quick accessibility.
- Customers will see only those modules which are assigned to them by the administrator. Accessibility to different modules for different user groups can be set from the SugarCRM backend. Drupal admin can set modules displaying recently added records and allow portal users to view them in their dashboard.
Maintain CRM Records from Portal
- Customers can add, update or delete records from the portal which automatically get reflected in SugarCRM.
- They can access all the portal modules in one go with a single pane display on the left.
- An easy to use interface helps users to add records into the CRM or to display records added from your SugarCRM Customer Portal for Drupal.
Calendar View Activities
- With SugarCRM Customer Portal for Drupal users can view all their meetings and calls scheduled for the day, week or the whole month in calendar view.
- This helps users to view all their important activities at one place.
Points to Note
- You should be able to login as an Administrator in CRM/CMS (Drupal) for installation.
- Check that your CRM Instance is compatible for Portal.
- You must have a valid License Key provided by AppJetty.
- If you are installing Portal then make sure that no older version of the Plug-in is installed on CRM. If there is any, you should uninstall that plug-in first.
- Community Edition
6.5.* to 6.5.26Professional Edition
6.5. * to 7.9.2Enterprise Edition
6.5. * to 7.9.2Drupal :
Secure & Stable
- Security upgrades
- Bug Fixings and better modular structure
- Dashboard Layout update
- FAQ section integration in Drupal admin for connection failure issues
- Attachments facility in Call and Meetings modules
- Minor bug fixing and better modular structure
- Customer rights management improvements
- Minor bug fixing
- Bug fixing
- Update add case form
- SugarPort - SugarCRM Free Customer Portal for Drupal is Released.
- SugarPort - SugarCRM Customer Portal for Drupal is Released.
Customers are more likely to use it because it provides fully customizable features to the customers. They can add their profile pictures as well, among many other options. The modules can be controlled entirely by the store admin.
Go for it
If your customers use your WordPress portal, I don’t see any reason why you shouldn’t get this product. I mean, it’s really useful and saves you a lot of time and efforts which you currently spend on customer services.
Integration products are one of the specialities of AppJetty. I am saying this after using AppJetty products for almost 5 years now. Not disappointed with any of them but these integrations are powerful and enhances your store’s capabilities manifold. Strongly Recommended.
Not many combinations are found for SugarCRM and Drupal but SugarPort has answered to my woes it seems. The product is developed with utmost care and I don’t think these AppJetty people have missed out on anything important.
I can’t say much about the utility of the product yet as I have just installed it. But the installation was really easy and now looking forward to extract optimal benefits from the integration as well.
What is customer portal and how it is useful?
Customer Portal is similar to a Self-Service portal in which they provide an online support channel for customers by allowing them to resolve their queries without contacting a customer service representative.
Does it fit any industry?
Our “Customer Portal” extension is developed for various industries like Retail, Education, BFSI, Real Estate,Travel
Does it require any customization to be used for my industry?
No, Our portal will fulfill all your basic requirements for any industry.
What if I want to install on more than one domain or development server?
On single domain purchase, we allow one live and one development domain. If you would like to use the portal on more than two domains with single installation, then you need to purchase it for additional domains.
What should I do, if I have different CRM installations?
If you are likely to use the extension on domains with separate installation, then you need to purchase another copy of the portal.
Do you provide live demo (on Skype)?
Yes, you can get a personal live demo in your time zone by our expert. Our skpye_id is : support.biztech
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes, you can refer our refund policy @ https://www.appjetty.com/refund-policy.htm. We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 15 day money back guarantee.
May I transfer the license to another domain after I purchase it?
Yes. We charge a nominal transfer fee.
May I have a free trial of your product?
As per our company policy we are not providing any product on trial basis. Customer will have to check out the product with full payment. As we offer 15-day money back guarantee on all our products. Just in case, you are dissatisfied with your product during the 15 days of the purchase, you can receive a full refund.
Can Appjetty customize the portal to suit my needs?
Of course! This is what we’re good at! Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific needs. We would be delighted to hear you.
Do you provide installation for the plugin?
Yes, we do provide paid installation service. For this you simply need to check in the box of “Installation” that is there beneath “Your Domain” section.
How many domains can I use with single licence purchase?
AppJetty provides 1 primary domain and 1 sandbox domain with a single licence. The sandbox domain will be deactivated at the end of the 30 days trial. In order to get this validity extended, kindly contact AppJetty support.
Do your portal store any data on CMS server?
No. Our product do not store or fetch any kind of data on CMS server. It is secure on your CRM server and our solution just provides interface to the end users with secure access.
I entered the correct license key but it still says "License validation failed...". What to do?
Our license key works on the site URL entered in the config.php file (this file is available in the root directory). So, if the URL provided to us and the site URL does not match, then the license key validation fails. You can contact us on live chat or generate a ticket to change the URL if required.
Does it support custom modules of CRM?
Yes,it provides custom modules support with extra efforts. You can view details in Buy Now section.
For adding custom module does the customer need to provide any details?
Yes, customers need to provide their FTP and site admin details for both the frameworks(CRM and CMS) along with the list of modules which they want to enable for the portal.
What data is required to make connection with CRM?
You just need your CRM instance URL, CRM admin username and CRM admin password to make connection. For further details, you can review our user manual guide.
What would I do if my credentials are correct and despite that I get a connection failure message?
Make sure that Customer Portal Plugins elated files has proper file permissions. As per the SugarCRM Install and upgrade guideline, we advice you to give 755 recursive file permission to custom and modules directory of your CRM instance.
To avoid possible issues for Portal Connectivity also follow these Troubleshooting steps for PHP Notices, Warnings, and Errors provided by SugarCRM. http://support.sugarcrm.com/Knowledge_Base/Troubleshooting/About_PHP_Notices_Warnings_and_Errors/
What is server requirement for making the portal work?
Some PHP extensions must be enabled for your server where you are running portal. They are CURL and JSON_ENCODE.
My connection was successful, but I am not able to view Portal Login page.
Please make sure that Clean URL is enabled for your drupal site.
Tell me about the versions with which your portal is compatible
Our customer portal is compatible with Drupal: 7.x and with SugarCRM : Community Edition: 6.5* to 6.5.25 Professional Edition: 6.5* to 184.108.40.206 Enterprise Edition: 6.5* to 220.127.116.11