DynamicsPort - Dynamics CRM Customer Portal for WordPress
DynamicsCRM WordPress Customer Portal - The Best Fit for Your Business
- MS Dynamics CRM Customer Portal for WordPress provides single window solution for all customer interactions and assistance.
- It is a customizable solution that gives you the space to add useful features and eliminate the futile ones.
- WordPress DynamicsCRM Integration enables customers to connect with you online and manage their data quickly while having better control over it.
- Communicate without hassle of emails or calls. Ticketing system saves a lot of your time.
- Work easily with better user interface that has new looks and smart navigation.
- Add all your CRM contacts to the DynamicsCRM WordPress Customer Portal and manage them by assigning diverse roles.
We Make Customer Friendly Portals for Businesses
- AppJetty designed customer DynamicsCRM WordPress Customer Portal extends the basic functionality of MS DynamicsCRM and makes it a complete solution for businesses. It has organized and stacked elements on the dashboard beside its compact layouts. This enables users to operate the MS DynamicsCRM Customer Portal for WordPress with seamless navigation throughout the site.
- We offer portals that are ready-to-use and they work as a scalable solution for you. Admin just has to sign into the system and start managing their operations with a rich user experience.
Key Product Features
Dynamics CRM Backend Features
User Group Based Access
- Create accessibility-based user groups and add contact to assign specific roles. A user can have access only to the modules that are assigned to them in that specific group. Admin can create multiple groups and add contacts to them.
Create Mass Credentials
- Add your existing CRM contacts and convert them as portal users easily. System will generate credentials of converted contacts. These credentials would be shared with users through emails using which they can log into the system.
Customized Module Layouts
- Arrange module layouts according to your needs. With DynamicsCRM WordPress Customer Portal, admin can add or remove fields in a layout for detailed information inputs. These modules and layouts can be managed in Detail view, Edit view and List View.
WordPress Backend Features
Customize Your Portal
- DynamicsCRM WordPress Customer Portal is customizable and enables users to make modifications. Admin can change name of the portal, upload logo, arrange page components, set theme and change calendar color.
- Admin has options to choose standalone page template or full length pages template with the theme of header and footer.
- Customers can also set their profile pictures on their accounts.
Customer Frontend Features
- It is well protected and it helps users with a secure sign-in process. New users can sign up directly from the DynamicsCRM WordPress Customer Portal by adding their credentials. MS DynamicsCRM Customer Portal for WordPress verifies credentials given by the users to check if the user already exists in the system.
- DynamicsCRM WordPress Customer Portal dashboard is dynamically designed and has intuitive interface.
- User can arrange and set the dashboard elements. It helps in keeping most usable modules on the top for quick navigation.
- Users can run search tool from dashboard to find information that they are looking for.
Manage CRM Records
- Portal allows users to keep track of their activities and maintain records of action taken actions by them on the portal. Users can also add, update or delete records from the portal.
- Manage your tasks and schedule in a systematic calendar format. MS DynamicsCRM Customer Portal for WordPress provides module visibility on daily, weekly and monthly basis. Users can also scroll back in the calendar to track and check their previous schedule.
Access Knowledge Sharing
- Articles for knowledge sharing can be kept available on MS DynamicsCRM Customer.
- Portal for WordPress. Users can access these articles and content to get portal insights and how to operate their operations.
Points to Note
- You should be able to login as an Administrator in CRM/CMS (WordPress) for installation.
- Check that your CRM Instance is compatible for Portal.
- You must have a valid License Key Provided by AppJetty.
- If you are installing Portal then make sure that no older version of the Plug-in is already installed on CRM. If there is any then you should uninstall that plug-in first.
- Dynamics CRM :
Dynamics CRM 2016(v8.0) and aboveWordpress :
v4.0 to v4.9.8
Highly Secure &
- Security Bug Fixing.
- Dashboard Layout update
- FAQ section integration in Wordpress admin for connection failure issues
- Minor bug fixing and better modular structure
- Dynamic access rights for portal user for each module (add/delete/update)
- CRM Email template support in portal
- Bug fixing
- DynamicsPort - Dynamics CRM Customer Portal for WordPress is Released.
The integration is definitely the best at this cost. Apart from the features you get from the product, you also save a lot of cost on customer services as manual grievance management is reduced significantly.
Enhanced Customer Service
Integrating your WordPress portal with the robust working of the Dynamics CRM can simply can’t go wrong. I tried it for myself and am very much satisfied with the results I observed within a short span of time.
Product integrations are definitely power boosters for website owners. This one specifically is a great integration facilitating a better customer support along with other useful features.
Enables Better Customer engagement
Through Dynamics Crm Wordpress Customer Portal, I can connect with my customers at a greater level. I get to know about their likes and dislikes and take care of their preferences.
Helps to save money
Thanks to Dynamics Crm Customer Portal for Wordpress, my customers can resolve small queries on their own. It saved money as there was no need to set up call centers or employ customer care executives.
What is customer portal and how it is useful?
Customer Portal is similar to a Self-Service portal in which they provide an online support channel for customers by allowing them to resolve their queries without contacting a customer service representative.
What versions DynamicsCRM WordPress Customer Portal compatible with?
The current DynamicsCRM WordPress Customer Portal is compatible with:
WordPress Compatibility: From 4.0 & Upto 4.9.8
Dynamics CRM Compatibility: Dynamics CRM 2016(v8.0) and above.
Does it fit any industry?
Our “Customer Portal” extension is developed for various industries like Retail, Education, BFSI, Real Estate,Travel
Does it require any customization to be used for my industry?
No, Our portal will fulfill all your basic requirements for any industry.
What if I want to install on more than one domain or development server?
On single domain purchase, we allow one live and one development domain. If you would like to use the portal on more than two domains with single installation, then you need to purchase it for additional domains.
What should I do, if I have different CRM installations?
If you are likely to use the extension on domains with separate installation, then you need to purchase another copy of the portal.
Do you provide live demo (on Skype)?
Yes, you can get a personal live demo in your time zone by our expert. Our skpye_id is : support.biztech
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes, you can refer our refund policy @ https://www.appjetty.com/refund-policy.htm. We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 15 day money back guarantee.
May I transfer the license to another domain after I purchase it?
Yes. We charge a nominal transfer fee.
May I have a free trial of your product?
As per our company policy we are not providing any product on trial basis. Customer will have to check out the product with full payment. As we offer 15-day money back guarantee on all our products. Just in case, you are dissatisfied with your product during the 15 days of the purchase, you can receive a full refund.
Can Appjetty customize the portal to suit my needs?
Of course! This is what we’re good at! Please get in touch with us at email@example.com to discuss your specific needs. We would be delighted to hear you.
Do you provide installation for the plugin?
Yes, we do provide paid installation service. For this you simply need to check in the box of “Installation” that is there beneath “Your Domain” section.
How many domains can I use with single licence purchase?
AppJetty provides 1 primary domain and 1 sandbox domain with a single licence. The sandbox domain will be deactivated at the end of the 30 days trial. In order to get this validity extended, kindly contact AppJetty support.
Does it support custom modules of CRM?
Yes,it provides custom modules support with extra efforts. You can view details in Buy Now section.
For adding custom module does the customer need to provide any details?
Yes, customer need to provide their FTP and site admin details for both the frameworks(CRM and CMS)along with the list of modules which they want to enable for the portal.
What data is required to make connection with CRM?
You just need your CRM instance URL, CRM admin username and CRM admin password to make connection. For further details, you can review our user manual guide.
What is server requirement for making the portal work?
Some PHP extensions must be enabled for your server where you are running portal. They are CURL and JSON_ENCODE.
Tell me about the versions with which your portal is compatible
Our customer portal is compatible with Dynamics 365 online and WordPress : From 4.0 & Upto 4.8.