PortalNest: Customer Portal for DynamicsCRM
Why Choose PortalNest DynamicsCRM Customer Portal?
- DynamicsCRM PortalNest Customer Portal provides an exclusive interaction for your customers to manage their queries, complaints as well as requests.
- Being a customizable solution, it entails all the tools that businesses need for establishing efficient business relationships.
- PortalNest DynamicsCRM Customer Portal accelerates the customer resolutions processing cycle by offering a connection system for customers to manage and check their data.
- Its transparent and trackable ticketing system replaces the prolonged process of sending emails or booking appointments.
- Comes with user friendly user-interface
- Users can maintain their accounts along with the documents. These documents can be accessed in all popular formats.
We Make Portals That Offer Optimum Utility
- AppJetty’s DynamicsCRM PortalNest Customer Portal entails several customized solutions that help your customers to take care of their requirements quickly.
- Our ready-to-use and scalable customer portal comes with an extremely easy to use interface. As a business owner, you can connect with all your customers. Not just that, you can also customize the portal as per your preferences and provide a rich customer experience.
Key Product Features
DynamicsCRM Backend Features
Generate Mass Credentials
- As an Admin, you can easily generate portal credentials for the created CRM contacts. That too, with a single click. Thereafter, you can convert the contacts into portal users.
- Once you generate the credentials, an email having information about portal credentials is sent.
Front Admin Features
Create User group and Assign Dynamic Rights
- DynamicsCRM PortalNest Customer Portal enables you to make different modules of DynamicsCRM accessible for your portal users so that they can interact with you easily.
- You can create roles, include modules for which you want to provide access to those roles, assign dynamic rights and do much more.
Custom Page Layouts
- Using custom page layout feature of PortalNest DynamicsCRM Customer Portal, you can create layouts based on your requirements. It has specific page layouts so that you can design the page’s content accordingly.
- It comes with two different blocks; namely, custom blocks and element blocks. The options for element blocks remain the same for all the pages. However, the custom block option varies from one page to another.
- It is possible to set the same layout for mobile view.
- You can also preview different column structures.
Configure Module Layouts
- For every accessible module in the customer portal, you can set portal layouts.
- It is possible for you to set layouts for list, edit and detail view from DynamicsCRM and the same gets reflected on the portal.
User Creation and Access Right
- It is possible for you to create a user as sub-admin and offer access of predefined rights to them. This lessens the pressure on the master-admin for handling different activities.
- You can easily define what kind of access right you need to provide i.e. edit, create, or delete for users.
Customer Frontend Features
Intuitive and User-friendly Dashboard
- AppJetty’s DynamicsCRM PortalNest customer portal comes with an interactive and intuitive UI, that enables your customers to resolve their issues independently.
- Using this portal, portal users can view meetings, update statuses, set follow-ups, and undertake other tasks with ease.
- Its dashboard is easy to traverse and offers quick access to all the modules. From the backend of the portal, admin can assign separate accessibility for different users’ groups.
- User can search for the needed information in the portal with and without filters.
Knowledge Base Sharing
- Admin can contribute in enhancing the knowledge of their customers by uploading blogs, articles, and other types of content.
- The knowledge base can include any information about the product, services, or portal.
Managing Quotes, Orders, Contracts, and Invoices
- PortalNest DynamicsCRM Customer Portal enables users to view their quotes, contracts, and invoices.
- It makes it extremely easy for the users to undertake bookkeeping activities with minute details.
Schedule in Calendar View
- Maintain a schedule for the activities that you need to undertake every day, week, or month using the monthly calendar.
- Using DynamicsCRM PortalNest Customer Portal, you can not only view your schedule systematically but also plan your future tasks keeping your routine in mind.
Manage CRM records from Portal
- Whenever you add, update, or delete records from the portal, they get reflected in Dynamics CRM. A single pane display provides with an ease of access to portal modules.
- Its user-friendly interface helps users to add records into the CRM or to display records added from the CRM.
Points to Note
- You should be able to login as an Administrator in CRM for installation.
- Check that your CRM Instance is compatible for Portal.
- If you are installing Portal then make sure that no older version of the Plug-in is already installed on CRM. If there is any, you should uninstall that plug-in first.
- PortalNest is a customer portal hosted solution for single domain and/or single website. If you want to use our services for multi-domain, get in touch with us for custom quote.
- To integrate our portal to your CRM, talk to one of our product experts. Our team of analysts will guide you with installation and activation.
- You need to make connection with your CRM from our portal to activate the portal for your customers.We also offer paid support (when needed) for custom modules of the Portal Nest Solution.
- Portal APP requires custom installation. To list APP on store, get in touch with one of our product experts.
- Dynamics CRM :
Dynamics CRM 2016(v8.0) and above
Secure & Stable
- PortalNest DynamicsCRM Customer Portal is Released.
What is customer portal and how is it useful?
Customer Portal is similar to a Self-Service portal and it provides an online support channel to customers by allowing them to resolve their queries without contacting a customer service representative.
Does it fit all industries?
Our “Customer Portal” extension is developed for various industries like Retail, Education, BFSI, Real Estate,Travel etc
Does it require any customization to be used for my industry?
No. Our portal will fulfill the basic requirements for any industry.
What if I need a customized domain?
We do provide that facility to customize the domain as per your requirement.
What should I do, if I have different CRM installations?
If you are likely to use the extension on domains with separate installation, then you need to purchase another copy of the portal.
Do you provide live demo (on Skype)?
Yes, you can get a personal live demo in your time zone by our expert. Our skpye_id is : support.biztech
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes, you can refer to our refund policy on @ https://www.appjetty.com/refund-policy.htm. We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 15 day money back guarantee.
May I transfer the license to another domain after I purchase it?
Yes. We charge a nominal transfer fee for the same.
May I have a free trial of your product?
As per our company policy, we do not provide any product on trial basis. Customer will have to check out the product with full payment. We offer 15-day money back guarantee on all our products. In case, you are dissatisfied with your product during the 15 days of the purchase, you can receive a full refund.
Can AppJetty customize the portal to suit my needs?
Yes, we can and we are good at it! Please get in touch with us at email@example.com to discuss your specific needs. We would be happy to help.
Do you provide installation for the plugin?
Yes, we do provide free installation service.
Does it support custom modules of CRM?
By default it supports default modules of respective CRM. We can customize it to provide custom modules support with extra efforts.
What data is required to make connection with CRM?
You just need your CRM instance URL, CRM User username and CRM User password to make connection. For further details, you can review our user manual guide.
How do I configure this extension?
You can refer to our user guide for more assistance on configuration.
Can I assign different module access to different users?
Yes. You can create group of users and assign module access rights to group from portal admin.
How can I modify the fields which I want user to manage from Portal?
You can drag and drop fields from portal admin that you want to display on portal side.
How do I change my page layout?
We provide readymade blocks in portal admin to change layout of your portal pages. You just need to drag and drop and update settings.
Can user upload and download documents from the portal?
Yes. If user has access rights to do same, he can download and upload documents from portal.
Can I change the emails which my customer gets when they register?
Yes. You can modify email templates from portal admin for your customer and your sub-admins.
Can I provide different access rights for my sub-admins?
Yes. You can set section access for each of your sub-admin from portal.
Can customer pay from the portal?
No, currently this feature is not there. You can get in touch with us if you want to integrate a feature like that.
Is your portal compatible with Android phones, iPad and iPhone?
Yes. You will get an app for Android and iOS for portal.