DynamicsPort - Dynamics CRM Customer Portal for Joomla
Why Opt for Dynamics CRM Joomla Customer Portal?
- MS Dynamics CRM Customer Portal for Joomla renders better customer experience on the web with altered user accessibility.
- It enables users to solve their queries and requests on their own; through a simplified process. MS Dynamics CRM Customer Portal gives your customers the facility to manage their schedules, cases, meetings and documents.
- Dynamics CRM Joomla Customer Portal removes redundant information and runs a proper storage management that archives data periodically.
- Set a smart and productive customer engagement practice to save your time along with resources.
- Allow role-based accessibility to users on the DynamicsCRM Joomla Customer Portal with separate user groups. It centralizes your work in a diversified manner.
- Create your CRM contacts as portal users and assign them specific user group.
Why is Our Portal Solution the Right Choice for You?
- AppJetty creates Joomla Dynamics CRM Integration for your portal that extend basic features of Dynamics CRM and makes it a complete solution for businesses. Our Self-Service Dynamics CRM Joomla Customer Portal comes with an intuitive user interface, which allows easy navigation and quick processing.
- We develop and deliver ready-to-use portals. User just has to plug-and-play the portal to start administering their accounts, meetings, cases, notes and documents.
Key Product Features
Dynamics CRM Backend Feature(s)
Assign Modules Accessible to Users
- DynamicsCRM customer Portal provides an easy way to make different modules of Dynamics CRM. It is accessible to Joomla users resulting in a portal from where your Customers can engage with you.
- Decide access of which module should be provided to which user by assigning them to a Joomla User Group.
Create Mass Login Credentials
- Username and password fields are created in contacts module on installation and are added to the record view.
- Add your existing CRM contacts and convert them as portal users easily.
Modify Module Layouts
- Set Portal Layouts for each accessible module. Dynamics CRM Joomla Customer Portal plugin provides facility to set Portal Layouts for each module in Dynamics CRM.
- Users can set Layouts for List, Edit, & Detail view from Dynamics CRM and the same gets displayed in the Portal.
Joomla Backend Features
Customize Your Portal
- Give your portal a name, upload a logo, set records to be displayed on a page and set display options like theme color and color for calendar modules.
- Choose standalone page template with custom design or set full width page template with theme header and footer.
Customer Frontend Features
Secure and Safe Sign-In
- Safe and secure Portal Login for Customers. A new user can directly sign-up from the MS Dynamics CRM Joomla Customer Portal.
- The credentials will be verified to check whether any customer has been registered with same username and email address. If any such user does not exist in the system, then a user will be created Dynamics CRM Contacts module.
Dynamic Dashboard with Icons
- Customers get an attractive dashboard with all enabled modules for quick accessibility. Customers can see only those modules which are assigned to them by the administrator.
- Accessibility to different modules for different user groups can be set from the Dynamics CRM backend.
- Joomla admin can set modules displaying recently added records and allow Dynamics CRM Joomla Customer Portal users to view them in their dashboard.
Access CRM Records from Portal
- Customers can add, update or delete records from the Dynamics CRM Joomla Customer Portal which will automatically reflect in Dynamics CRM.
- They can easily access all the portal modules in one go with a single pane display on the left. An easy to use interface helps users to add records into the CRM or to display records added from the CRM.
Calendar View to Track Activities
- Users can view all their meetings and calls scheduled for the day, week or the whole month in calendar view. This will help users to view all their important activities at one place.
Points to Note
- You should be able to login as an Administrator in CRM/CMS (Joomla) for installation.
- Check that your CRM Instance is compatible for Portal.
- You must have a valid License Key Provided by AppJetty.
- If you are installing Portal, make sure that no older version of the Plug-in is already installed on CRM. If there is any then you should uninstall that plug-in first.
- Dynamics CRM :
Dynamics CRM 2016(v8.0) and aboveJoomla :
Highly Secure &
- Security Bug Fixing.
- Dashboard Layout update
- FAQ section integration in Joomla admin for connection failure issues
- Minor bug fixing and better modular structure
- Dynamic access rights for portal user for each module (add/delete/update)
- CRM Email template support in portal
- Bug fixing
- DynamicsPort - Dynamics CRM Customer Portal for Joomla is Released.
The portal enables me to create customized modules easily. I can assign roles to my customers and reach out to them whenever I want.
Thanks to the plugin, I can track the activities of my customers and provide them with personalized services. Glad to see a smile on their faces!
It is a perfect amalgamation of Dyanmics CRM and Joomla and a great customer customer portal to have. AppJetty also provides an awesome support. Quite satisfied and happy.
Convenient for Both
The plugin is convenient for both parties, be it the admin or the frontend user navigating through the customer portal. I liked the product and will recommend it to other sites as well.
There could not be an easier way to make my customers happy. You guys made the job so much easy. Thank you very much!!!
What is customer portal and how it is useful?
Customer Portal is similar to a Self-Service portal in which they provide an online support channel for customers by allowing them to resolve their queries without contacting a customer service representative.
What versions DynamicsCRM Joomla Customer Portal compatible with?
The current DynamicsCRM WordPress Customer Portal is compatible with:
Joomla Compatibility: 3.x
Dynamics CRM Compatibility: Dynamics CRM 2016(v8.0) and above.
Does it fit any industry?
Our “Customer Portal” extension is developed for various industries like Retail, Education, BFSI, Real Estate,Travel
Does it require any customization to be used for my industry?
No, Our portal will fulfill all your basic requirements for any industry.
What if I want to install on more than one domain or development server?
On single domain purchase, we allow one live and one development domain. If you would like to use the portal on more than two domains with single installation, then you need to purchase it for additional domains.
What should I do, if I have different CRM installations?
If you are likely to use the extension on domains with separate installation, then you need to purchase another copy of the portal.
Do you provide live demo (on Skype)?
Yes, you can get a personal live demo in your time zone by our expert. Our skpye_id is : support.biztech
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes, you can refer our refund policy @ https://www.appjetty.com/refund-policy.htm. We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 15 day money back guarantee.
May I transfer the license to another domain after I purchase it?
Yes. We charge a nominal transfer fee.
May I have a free trial of your product?
As per our company policy we are not providing any product on trial basis. Customer will have to check out the product with full payment. As we offer 15-day money back guarantee on all our products. Just in case, you are dissatisfied with your product during the 15 days of the purchase, you can receive a full refund.
Can Appjetty customize the portal to suit my needs?
Of course! This is what we’re good at! Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific needs. We would be delighted to hear you.
Do you provide installation for the plugin?
Yes, we do provide paid installation service. For this you simply need to check in the box of “Installation” that is there beneath “Your Domain” section.
How many domains can I use with single licence purchase?
AppJetty provides 1 primary domain and 1 sandbox domain with a single licence. The sandbox domain will be deactivated at the end of the 30 days trial. In order to get this validity extended, kindly contact AppJetty support.
Does it support custom modules of CRM?
Yes,it provides custom modules support with extra efforts. You can view details in Buy Now section.
For adding custom module does the customer need to provide any details?
Yes, customer need to provide their FTP and site admin details for both the frameworks(CRM and CMS)along with the list of modules which they want to enable for the portal.
What data is required to make connection with CRM?
You just need your CRM instance URL, CRM admin username and CRM admin password to make connection. For further details, you can review our user manaul guide.
What is server requirement for making the portal work?
Some PHP extensions must be enabled for your server where you are running portal. They are CURL and JSON_ENCODE.
Tell me about the versions with which your portal is compatible
Our customer portal is compatible with Dynamics 365 online and Joomla : 3.x.