DynamicsPort - Dynamics CRM Customer Portal for DNN
Why Opt for DynamicsCRM DotNetNuke Customer Portal?
- MS DynamicsCRM Customer Portal for DNN renders better customer experience on the web with altered user accessibility.
- It enables users to solve their queries and requests on their own; through a simplified process. MS DynamicsCRM Customer Portal for DNN gives your customers the facility to manage their schedules, cases, meetings and documents.
- DynamicsCRM DotNetNuke Customer Portal removes redundant information and runs a proper storage management that archives data periodically.
- Set a smart and productive customer engagement practice to save your time along with resources.
- Allow role-based accessibility to users on the DynamicsCRM DotNetNuke Customer Portal with separate user groups. It centralizes your work in a diversified manner.
- Create your CRM contacts as portal users and assign them specific user group. A user can also be assigned to an account.
Why is Our Portal Solution the Right Choice for You?
- AppJetty creates DotNetNuke Dynamics CRM Integration for your portal that extend basic features of Dynamics CRM and makes it a complete solution for businesses. Our Self-Service DynamicsCRM DotNetNuke Customer Portal comes with an intuitive user interface, which allows easy navigation and quick processing.
- We develop and deliver ready-to-use portals. User just has to plug-and-play the portal to start administering their accounts, appointments, cases, notes and documents.
- Data security is extremely critical to any business. Especially, when dealing with your CRM data, we are talking about your business critical information. DynamicsCRM DotNetNuke Customer Portal is not like other plugins. It does not store or fetch any data to our DB. It simply connects your DynamicsCRM with DotNetNuke. The data is secure on your servers and DotNetNuke provides the interface to the end users with secure access. And, everything is hosted on your servers. The role of the DynamicsCRM DotNetNuke Customer Portal plugin does not add any vulnerabilities whatsoever on your CRM data.
Key Product Features
Dynamics CRM Backend Feature(s)
Assign Modules Accessible to Users
- DynamicsCRM DotNetNuke Customer Portal provides an easy way to make different modules of Dynamics CRM. It is accessible to DotNetNuke users resulting in a portal from where your Customers can engage with you. Decide access of which module should be provided to which user by assigning them to a DotNetNuke User Group.
Create Mass Login Credentials
- Username and password fields are created in contacts module on installation and are added to the record view. You can also set Username and Password field in record view or create view by your own to set these fields in Record layout.
Modify Module Layouts
- Set Portal Layouts for each accessible module. DynamicsCRM DotNetNuke Customer Portal plugin provides facility to set Portal Layouts for each module in Dynamics CRM. Users can set Layouts for List, Edit, & Detail view from Dynamics CRM and the same gets displayed in the Portal.
DotNetNuke Backend Features
Customize Your Portal
- Give your portal a name, upload a logo, set records to be displayed on a page and set display options like theme color and color for calendar modules. Choose standalone page template with custom design or set full width page template with theme header and footer.
Customer Frontend Features
Secure & Safe Sign-In
- Safe and secure portal login for Customers. A new user can directly sign-up from the DynamicsCRM DotNetNuke Customer Portal. The credentials will be verified to check whether any customer has been registered with same username and email address. If any such user does not exist in the system, then a user will be created Dynamics CRM Contacts module.
Dynamic Dashboard with Icons
- Customers get an attractive dashboard with all enabled modules for quick accessibility. Customers can see only those modules which are assigned to them by the administrator. Accessibility to different modules for different user groups can be set from the Dynamics CRM backend. DotNetNuke admin can set modules displaying recently added records and allow DynamicsCRM DotNetNuke Customer Portal users to view them in their dashboard.
Access CRM Records from Portal
- Customers can add, update or delete records from the DynamicsCRM DotNetNuke Customer Portal which will automatically reflect in Dynamics CRM. They can easily access all the portal modules in one go with a single pane display on the left. An easy to use interface will help users to add records into the CRM or to display records added from the CRM.
Calendar View to Track Activities
- Users can view all their meetings and calls scheduled for the day, week or the whole month in calendar view. This will help users to view all their important activities at one place.
Knowledge Base Access for Users
- Knowledge Base shares all the available articles with customers. Customer will be able to access knowledge base articles based on their categories or search the articles.
Points to Note
- You should be able to login as an Administrator in CRM/CMS (DotNetNuke) for installation.
- Check that your CRM Instance is compatible for Portal.
- You must have a valid License Key Provided by AppJetty.
- If you are installing Portal, make sure that no older version of the Plug-in is already installed on CRM. If there is any then you should uninstall that plug-in first.
- Dynamics CRM :
v7 and AboveCommunity Edition
Secure & Stable
Get flexible technology framework options to create your own portal depending on your existing platform or industry. Given below are some possible industry applications.
Offline Retail & Ecommerce
Customer centric business processes is one of the key success factors in the retail industry be it offline retail or online retail. With our customer portal you can provide your customers options for order tracking, managing returns, post complains, provide product feedback, access FAQs, access shipping, return and refund policies and whole lot more.Get A Quote
Public and Private Educational Institutions
Educational institutions can use our portal to provide better service and grievance redressal system for their students and parents. If you are in the education industry, you can create separate or combined portals for students and parents and provide timely class/exam/fee related updates, manage student/parent queries, fix up appointment for parent meetings, reach out to interested parents, etc.Get A Quote
Banks & Financial Service Providers
BFSI is another industry where customer service is a major determinant of business profitability. With our portal solution your customers can get all their grievances addressed much faster, get relevant information for opening various accounts and maintaining them, get all the information about various financial products, track their transaction history, etcGet A Quote
Real Estate Developers & Marketers
Real estate industry is heavily dependent on exchange of confidential information with customers. Our portal can be a great way to do this. Create an online hub for all confidential customer documents, provide property development updates, track EMI payments and pending installments, offer discounts and promote promotions schemes – all can be done securely with our Customer Portal solution.Get A Quote
Travel Agents & Tour Organizers
Travel agents and tour operators can manage all communication with their customers easily and securely with our Customer Portal. Manage customer queries during the entire service lifecycle, provide tour iteneraries and updates (change in schedule), manage payment details, handle special customer requests, upsell, cross sell products, etcGet A Quote
- Security Bug Fixing
- Dashboard Layout update
- FAQ section integration in admin for connection failure issues
- Minor bug fixing and better modular structure
- Dynamic access rights for portal user for each module (add/delete/update)
- CRM Email template support in portal
- Theme color integration in portal
- Bug fixing
- DynamicsPort - Dynamics CRM Customer Portal for DotNetNuke is Released.
I requested for the quote and AppJetty got back to me quite promptly. The price was totally worth it with the kind of features the portal provides.
My customers are extremely happy ever since I installed the portal. They write emails thanking me. Work is so easy now.
In today's hectic world, this customer portal is nothing less than a blessing. It has automatized a lot of activities for my customers and me. Love it!
One of the finest renderences by AppJetty. I really like it and so do my customers. Thank you guys!
This product has reduced my operational costs upto a great extent. Now my customers can find the solution to their problems on their own. I recommend it.
What is customer portal and how it is useful?
Customer Portal is similar to a Self-Service portal in which they provide an online support channel for customers by allowing them to resolve their queries without contacting a customer service representative.
What versions DynamicsCRM Dotnetnuke Customer Portal compatible with?
The current DynamicsCRM Dotnetnuke Customer Portal is compatible with:
DotNetNuke Compatibility: DotNetNuke 7 and above
Dynamics CRM Compatibility: Dynamics CRM 2016(v8.0) and above.
Does it fit any industry?
Our “Customer Portal” extension is developed for various industries like Retail, Education, BFSI, Real Estate,Travel
Does it require any customization to be used for my industry?
No, Our portal will fulfill all your basic requirements for any industry.
What if I want to install on more than one domain or development server?
On single domain purchase, we allow one live and one development domain. If you would like to use the portal on more than two domains with single installation, then you need to purchase it for additional domains.
What should I do, if I have different CRM installations?
If you are likely to use the extension on domains with separate installation, then you need to purchase another copy of the portal.
Do you provide live demo (on Skype)?
Yes, you can get a personal live demo in your time zone by our expert. Our skpye_id is : support.biztech
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes, you can refer our refund policy @ https://www.appjetty.com/refund-policy.htm. We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 15 day money back guarantee.
May I transfer the license to another domain after I purchase it?
Yes. We charge a nominal transfer fee.
May I have a free trial of your product?
As per our company policy we are not providing any product on trial basis. Customer will have to check out the product with full payment. As we offer 15-day money back guarantee on all our products. Just in case, you are dissatisfied with your product during the 15 days of the purchase, you can receive a full refund.
Can Appjetty customize the portal to suit my needs?
Of course! This is what we’re good at! Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific needs. We would be delighted to hear you.
Do you provide installation for the plugin?
Yes, we do provide paid installation service. For this you simply need to check in the box of “Installation” that is there beneath “Your Domain” section.
How many domains can I use with single licence purchase?
AppJetty provides 1 primary domain and 1 sandbox domain with a single licence. The sandbox domain will be deactivated at the end of the 30 days trial. In order to get this validity extended, kindly contact AppJetty support.
Do your portal store any data on CMS server?
No. Our product do not store or fetch any kind of data on CMS server. It is secure on your CRM server and our solution just provides interface to the end users with secure access.
Does it support custom modules of CRM?
Yes,it provides custom modules support with extra efforts. You can view details in Buy Now section.
For adding custom module does the customer need to provide any details?
Yes, customer need to provide their FTP and site admin details for both the frameworks(CRM and CMS)along with the list of modules which they want to enable for the portal.
What data is required to make connection with CRM?
You just need your CRM instance URL, CRM admin username and CRM admin password to make connection. For further details, you can review our user manual guide.
What is server requirement for making the portal work?
Some PHP extensions must be enabled for your server where you are running portal. They are CURL and JSON_ENCODE.
Tell me about the versions with which your portal is compatible
Our customer portal is compatible with Dynamics 365 online and DNN : 7 and Above.