DynamicsPort - Customer Portal for Dynamics CRM
Why Use Customer Portal For Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Enhanced Customer Support
Microsoft CRM customer portal will keep you notified about your customer’s requirements, issues and appointments in a centralized system, allowing you to provide better customer support.
Dynamics CRM customer portal provides a customer multiple ways of getting in touch with company representatives (calls, meetings, live chat) thus ensuring better interaction with customer.
Self Support Through Knowledge Base
You have the option of creating a knowledge base within the portal which solves their queries instantly without the need for any manual support thus reducing cost and effort spent on providing support.
Key Product Features
Set Dynamic rights for accessible modules
- MS CRM Customer Portal provides an easy way to make different modules of Dynamics CRM accessible to portal users from where your Customers can engage with you. Create roles, include modules to be made accessible to that role, assign dynamic rights and assign them to your Customers.
Mass Generate Credentials
- Generate portal credentials for already created CRM contacts in a single click and convert them to portal users. An email will be also sent to them with their portal credentials.
Configure Module Layouts
- Set Portal Layouts for each accessible module. Customer Portal For Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides facility to set Portal Layouts for each module in Dynamics CRM. You can set Layouts for List, Edit, & Detail view from Dynamics CRM and the same will be displayed in the Portal.
Customize Your Portal
- Name your portal, upload a Logo, set records to be displayed on a page and set display options like theme color and color for calendar modules.
Attractive Dashboard with icons
- Get an attractive dashboard with all enabled modules for quick accessibility. Only those modules which are assigned to the customers by the administrator will be displayed in the Microsoft CRM customer portal. Accessibility to different modules for different user groups can be set from the Dynamics CRM backend. Set modules displaying recently added records and view them on your portal dashboard.
Manage CRM records from Portal
- Add, Update or Delete records from the portal which will reflect in Dynamics CRM. Ease of access to portal modules with a single pane display. An easy to use interface will help users to add records into the CRM or to display records added from the CRM.
Calendar View of daily activities
- View all your appointments and phone calls scheduled for the day, week or the whole month in calendar view. This will help users to view all their important activities at one place.
Extend Your Portal For Channel Partners
Empower your vendors and channel also with your CRM data by giving them access to selected modules. By helping channel partners to get better access to data, you can help them sell more of your products and services without any additional investment. AppJetty's Partner Portal is a great way to make the CRM data work for your partners while giving you full control over what data you share with them
Points to Note
- You should be able to login as an Administrator in CRM for installation.
- Check that your CRM Instance is compatible for Portal.
- You must have a valid License Key Provided by AppJetty
- If you are installing Portal then make sure that no older version of the Plug-in is already installed on CRM. If there is any then you should uninstall that plug-in first.
- Dynamics CRM :
Dynamics CRM 2016(v8.0) and above
Highly Secure &
Get flexible technology framework options to create your own portal depending on your existing platform or industry. Given below are some possible industry applications.
Offline Retail & Ecommerce
Customer centric business processes is one of the key success factors in the retail industry be it offline retail or online retail. With our customer portal you can provide your customers options for order tracking, managing returns, post complains, provide product feedback, access FAQs, access shipping, return and refund policies and whole lot more.Get A Quote
Public and Private Educational Institutions
Educational institutions can use our portal to provide better service and grievance redressal system for their students and parents. If you are in the education industry, you can create separate or combined portals for students and parents and provide timely class/exam/fee related updates, manage student/parent queries, fix up appointment for parent meetings, reach out to interested parents, etc.Get A Quote
Banks & Financial Service Providers
BFSI is another industry where customer service is a major determinant of business profitability. With our portal solution your customers can get all their grievances addressed much faster, get relevant information for opening various accounts and maintaining them, get all the information about various financial products, track their transaction history, etcGet A Quote
Real Estate Developers & Marketers
Real estate industry is heavily dependent on exchange of confidential information with customers. Our portal can be a great way to do this. Create an online hub for all confidential customer documents, provide property development updates, track EMI payments and pending installments, offer discounts and promote promotions schemes – all can be done securely with our Customer Portal solution.Get A Quote
Travel Agents & Tour Organizers
Travel agents and tour operators can manage all communication with their customers easily and securely with our Customer Portal. Manage customer queries during the entire service lifecycle, provide tour iteneraries and updates (change in schedule), manage payment details, handle special customer requests, upsell, cross sell products, etcGet A Quote
It is Lovely
This plugin has taken our company's interaction with customers to the next level. I really like the way it works!
This plugin helped me to create a knowledge base using which my customers can find answers to their questions. Was always in search of a tool like this. Thank you AppJetty!
Offers Great Help
Can't tell you how happy I am. My customers are able to resolve issues on their own. It's fantastic I must say!
This is a first-rate customer portal for DynamicsCRM and enables me and my team to interact with my customers better. Really like it!
I no longer have to be available for my customers on call. They can resolve simple issues on their own and find solutions. Thanks AppJetty!
- Dashboard Layout update
- FAQ section integration in portal admin for connection failure issues
- Minor bug fixing and better modular structure
- Dynamic access rights for portal user for each module (add/delete/update)
- CRM Email template support in portal
- Bug fixing
- DynamicsPort - Dynamics CRM Customer Portal for DotNetNuke is Released.
What is customer portal and how it is useful?
Customer Portal is similar to a Self-Service portal in which they provide an online support channel for customers by allowing them to resolve their queries without contacting a customer service representative.
Does it fit any industry?
Our “Customer Portal” extension is developed for various industries like Retail, Education, BFSI, Real Estate,Travel
Does it require any customization to be used for my industry?
No, Our portal will fulfill all your basic requirements for any industry.
What if I want to install on more than one domain or development server?
On single domain purchase, we allow one live and one development domain. If you would like to use the portal on more than two domains with single installation, then you need to purchase it for additional domains.
What should I do, if I have different CRM installations?
If you are likely to use the extension on domains with separate installation, then you need to purchase another copy of the portal.
Do you provide live demo (on Skype)?
Yes, you can get a personal live demo in your time zone by our expert. Our skpye_id is : support.biztech
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes, you can refer our refund policy @ https://www.appjetty.com/refund-policy.htm. We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 15 day money back guarantee.
May I transfer the license to another domain after I purchase it?
Yes. We charge a nominal transfer fee.
May I have a free trial of your product?
As per our company policy we are not providing any product on trial basis. Customer will have to check out the product with full payment. As we offer 15-day money back guarantee on all our products. Just in case, you are dissatisfied with your product during the 15 days of the purchase, you can receive a full refund.
Can Appjetty customize the portal to suit my needs?
Of course! This is what we’re good at! Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific needs. We would be delighted to hear you.
Do you provide installation for the plugin?
Yes, we do provide paid installation service. For this you simply need to check in the box of “Installation” that is there beneath “Your Domain” section.
Does it support custom modules of CRM?
Yes,it provides custom modules support with extra efforts. You can view details in Buy Now section.
For adding custom module does the customer need to provide any details?
Yes, customer need to provide their FTP and site admin details for both the frameworks(CRM and CMS)along with the list of modules which they want to enable for the portal.
What data is required to make connection with CRM?
You just need your CRM instance URL, CRM admin username and CRM admin password to make connection. For further details, you can review our user manual guide.
What is server requirement for making the portal work?
Some PHP extensions must be enabled for your server where you are running portal. They are CURL and JSON_ENCODE.
Is your portal compatible with Dynamics365?
Yes, our customer portal is compatible with Dynamics 365 online.